Guys...I desperately need advice

PreyToGod

[Posted in another sub-forum but posting here as well because I'm in a slight spot of desperation] 

I discovered this side to my sexuality when I was 9 years old, and I'll be honest, I can't help but see it as a fucking curse these days.

I'm aroused by feederism/weight gain. Not just chubby girls. I wish it were the latter, it would make things a whole hell of a lot easier. The latter is social acceptable, the former is not. 

'Just meet a chubby girl on tinder and convince her to gain' I've had people suggest. Nope, if the girl is making such extreme changes only to please me, that crosses the line. I need to find a girl who's already passionate about this kink.

Over the past 3 odd years, there have been maybe 2 or 3 prospects pop up locally. I tried to present myself as a genuine guy who was interested in exploring this kink with somebody...never got anywhere with any of them. In fact 2 never even opened my messages. 

Besides locally, I've reached out to maybe...300 or so feedee girls in the community over the years. I've tried sending well thought out messages, being humorous, being interesting conversation, talking dirty, talking clean, etc etc. At the end of the day it's all just been a big fucking waste of time and energy. 

Most don't even deign to respond. 

Of those that do, most either can't be fucked, or are incapable of holding a conversation. 

Of those that can, the distance between us strains thing too much, and any energy inevitably fizzles out and dies. 

Not to mention that most end up mysteriously vanishing and deleting their accounts (I can understand why).

Overall... I'm at the end of my tether with this. It's holding me back from pursuing normal relationships with local girls...but unfortunately that's not where my sexuality lies. I've tried to force it and it'snot very satisfying.

Where do i go from here...?

Do you have other activities to occupy your mind with, or is it a desire that can absolutely not go unfulfilled?  I think that if you had some other interest that you could pursue independently and divert your attention with, then feedism would become less significant to you. Like if you were passionate about gaming and spent a lot of time doing it for example, then attaining a feedist relationship would stop being a major prioirty for you.  Depending on relationships regardless can lead to disappointment when things fall short.  It's understandable if you are in the space where finding someone else is central to you, but if you can find a way to be self fulfilled otherwise, it could have a positive impact.

Yeah , dating's hard, even more difficult when you have a niche. 

Get yourself on some BBW & SSBBW dating sights and write some good ad copy saying you're looking for a high confidence woman who really enjoys going out to eat. Fill in all the blanks, but don't make it seem like a checklist. 

Go out on dates- like at least once per week- you should be able to work up to that if you don't live in Montana.

Don't give up, just try harder.

• Moderators

I don't think there's a silver bullet answer to be had here. If you want to pursue your weight gain and feederism sexual desires in your relationship, you are greatly limiting your potential dating pool. While online dating has helped the general population, I think it honestly hinders people looking for very specific things. You are limiting yourself to profiles that indicate someone is: 1) aware of this sexual desire; 2) openly admits to this sexual desire, and places emphasis on it in their dating profile; 3) wants to aggressively pursue this sexual desire with someone. My point is, there could very well be someone out there who isn't aware of this sexual preference, but would be open to it once they were introduced to it. Or, they are aware of the sexual preference and are open to it, but don't want it to be their headline on their dating profile, which limits them to people who are into this kind of thing.

Your line "Nope, if the girl is making such extreme changes only to please me, that crosses the line. I need to find a girl who's already passionate about this kink." is very self-indulgent, and honestly narcissistic. Who says that someone making a change only pleases you? How many times have you been introduced to hobbies and interests by someone else? Do you think they did it for selfish reasons, or that you took interest in it only to please them? Part of a good relationship is discovery and understanding of one another. That's the trial and error of dating; you aren't going to find the perfect one based on a few paragraphs on a dating profile.

Even if you find someone like that out there, who is to say they are into this stuff for the long haul? How many people have come and gone in this community, saying it isn't for them anymore? What happens when they start having health complications, and need to stop doing this thing? It is very precarious to base a relationship primarily on sex life, if you're looking for a long-term relationship. I've done it in the past, it didn't work out well. It's great when you're young and the relationship is young, but it quickly complicates things as time goes on.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DailyDose

I think most males in this community can deeply relate to your troubles, don't worry. This fetish is a curse. There at least several rants I could write about all of it, but for now I give you my deepest sympathy.

Something perhaps to ponder is this: What do you value most in a potential ideal wofe, and how far would you compromise for what you feel truly matters for a good life and healthy bond?