Anita Tijoux

KND101

56 minutes ago, Deadpool 2 said:

@pummpumm why are you confused by my statement lol..  rapping used to actually mean something now a days almost anyone can and on top of that if women are rapping now a days it can't be straight fire lmao...

To be honest... It's just one music genre of many so I don't see why women shouldn't be able to rap? But that's just my two cents... And now let's get back to bellies 🙃

4 hours ago, Deadpool 2 said:

It really takes nothing to be a rapper now a days... Women taken over everything they can 

You really have no general culture about the history of Hip-Hop culture if you meant to sound so excrutibgly ignorsnt and misogynistic about a rhyming-and-poetry battle art origibally spearheaded by both female and male slaves when they brought their culture from Africa in North America.

Being talkative is qualified a feminine trait for most African cultures, matter of fact. Try again.

5 minutes ago, John Smith said:

You really have no general culture about the history of Hip-Hop culture if you meant to sound so excrutibgly ignorsnt and misogynistic about a rhyming-and-poetry battle art origibally spearheaded by both female and male slaves when they brought their culture from Africa in North America.

Being talkative is qualified a feminine trait for most African cultures, matter of fact. Try again.

Hey leave it to Johnny Boy to bud in 

• 5 months later...