My partner is getting fat

Guest coolidge1000

Guest coolidge1000

Hi all.  So I met my partner 7 years ago and she was extremely active and in great shape weight was about 65 kgs she was a size 8  c cup boobs

Fast forward 7 years and 2 kids later she's up-to 103kgs and there's no end in sight she's up a size 16 very tight fit to an 18  her boob's are now gf cup and she has cellulite growing every where,  her lower belly and thighs boob's and hips are covered in red stretch marks that she seams to ignore lol.  

Anyhow we were talking last night because she insists she wanted to lose weight and I said I'd support and help her when she said to me she's come to realize she's not built for exercise I asked what she meant well after about 5 minutes of gentle walking she breaks out into a sweat and she hates that.  She also said she's really enjoying the fact she has an ass now and would like it bigger lol I said I do as well. 

She also mentioned how it's becoming a turn on when we have sex and her belly bounces against her pussy lol. 

Just thought I'd share and hoping she continues to grow 

definitely, i mean, if they say they want to lose weight you cannot publicly oppose because that will result in her increasing the motivation. and a conflict that you cannot possibly win. but... if you give a mild support, let things run their course they will usually resort to the old and sexy habits that made them gain weight in the first place. and that is of course what we like. in your case, that seems like a great gain, you are a lucky guy, enjoy it and thanks for sharing, love when athletic girls stop exercising but continue to eat as if they do, calories and pounds add quickly, not to mention when the baby weight stays a thing of beauty