Need Story ideas

JohnSpartan17

Hm. I'm guessing you're probably angling for specific plot suggestions, but I'm gonna chuck this more general stuff your way all the same.

• When it comes to crafting a "good weight gain story," I think the "weight gain" and the "good story" can be thought of as distinct components. To achieve the best product, it is important to address both components roughly equally. Balance a bit of character development, motivation, and conflict with unshakable, clear-eyed understanding that the core purpose of the story is to be fetish erotica, and thus everything in the story should work to advance that erotic objective. I.e., use good storytelling techniques but never lose sight of the true goal: your audience wants very specific arousal buttons punched, not plot and drama for their own sake.
  • The old "write what you know" cliché is actually pretty good advice, too. A story built upon a solid foundation of knowledge (about whatever may be relevant to the story) is easier to make compelling than is a story built upon a shaky frame of assumptions and ignorance.
  • Similarly, I think most stories (whether in a fantasy setting or not) tend to benefit from being crafted with an eye towards realism, or at least verisimilitude.
  • Finally, for entirely subjective and self-interested reasons, I'll vote for weaving "darker" themes like role-reversal, disempowerment, sabotage, revenge, and humiliation into your story. Assuming you're into that stuff, of course. 👼

4 minutes ago, riptoryx said:
  • Finally, for entirely subjective and self-interested reasons, I'll vote for weaving "darker" themes like role-reversal, disempowerment, sabotage, revenge, and humiliation into your story. Assuming you're into that stuff, of course. 👼

And as for me, my bias is towards fantasy, magic, and other such unnatural methods for weight gain to spice things up. Otherwise, here's some ideas I've come up with for stories that you can borrow if you want:
- Three witches in college make a spell that allows them to give their extra weight to one of their number so that the other two can fit into a size smaller dress for a date, etc. The catch is that the spell is malfunctioning for some reason and their net weight begins to rise and they have to figure out what's causing it.

- A hot chick gains the ability to gain weight in whatever way she wants (i.e. boobs, hips, etc.). The catch is that this gives her the perfect excuse to not diet and she gets huge.

- A near-future video game in the battle royale genre (like fortnite or PUBG) in which the players parachute down, find food (different kinds make you gain in different ways giving you different abilities), and face-off each other until there's one, giant player left. Potentially, the players can add the weight of defeated opponents to themselves.

Don't worry about me running out of ideas if you use some of these! I got plenty more cards in my hand 🖐️

Like the above poster, my ideas are all sci fi or fantasy. My unused ideas:

*Return of the Fat: in the far future, earth is a high tech utopia wherevery ones is an enormous glutton without consequence due to naninites shunting excess calories into the aether. The protagonist is a former soldier turned cop (and thus upgraded with biotic implants and other cool stuff) investigating an assault on the CEO of the nanite company, said CEO is now rapidly gaining weight, along with everyone else as a terrorist has disabled the nanite grid. The terrorist is holding the world's waistline hostage, the main character sets out to stop them.

*The (de)spoiling: mc is a super hot, vain, manipulative, uncaring sorceress. She's the only child of her kingdoms supreme sorceress and is thus very spoiled, having gotten away with everything her whole life. When she goes too far though, she'll lose everything and have to find herself in exile.

*The handicap: a badass barbarian gladiatrix is the best fighter the colosseum has ever seen...so good that no one will bet on her, as she wins too easily thanks to her perfect physique. Her manager decides to make her bouts more interesting...

How about a story based on Cinderella? She could be the gorgeous sister fattened up by her wicked stepmother and stepsisters, to spoil her looks. Turns out Prince Charming is an FA.

(Hmm I might write that one myself now...LOL.)

That being said you would be well received to publish any story that was readable (punctuation, paragraphs etc) and more importantly...completed. That last part seems to be a deal breaker for a lot of potential contributors.

I’ve always found relatives making them gain was pretty fun. Like an aunt or grandma. Like either accidentally or by force. That’s always fun  it’s been done but it’s still pretty fun  

Theres also the idea of maybe she somehow got stranded in the bramuda triangle or some shit and there’s a group of people there that think she’s a goddess and their goddess is fat so they fatten her up. Idk it’s a thought Id had before. 

I love these! I actually saw some photos of Chelsea Miller and her recent gain . I think she might be a good candidate for a story! You know, a curvy athletic girl who gets kinda chubby and thick!

im gonna start off with some shorter stories I think and see how it goes.

here are some photos of my recent inspiration 😊

0FDD2DB9-6660-4AA0-9668-443A714B7FE0.jpeg

1B4B9044-9CEA-4D69-9F91-F9C0A025F408.jpeg

24E6B87C-0476-47E9-8690-DAC3428FDC28.jpeg

088B5007-074B-4F28-AB87-832F86997EB6.jpeg

1 minute ago, JohnSpartan17 said:

I love these! I actually saw some photos of Chelsea Miller and her recent gain . I think she might be a good candidate for a story! You know, a curvy athletic girl who gets kinda chubby and thick!

im gonna start off with some shorter stories I think and see how it goes.

here are some photos of my recent inspiration 😊

0FDD2DB9-6660-4AA0-9668-443A714B7FE0.jpeg

24E6B87C-0476-47E9-8690-DAC3428FDC28.jpeg

EE050ABD-FA1E-4B32-8F7E-FD72C50972AA.jpeg

3A3273F3-1BCD-45F4-B37B-4919A60CEDC7.jpeg

Just now, JohnSpartan17 said:

Hey here’s a short story I recently posted but could use some feedback. Could you all let me know what you think? It was inspired by some recent events. Thank you so much !

Nicole has a killer body, at least 2 years ago! The tiresome masters curriculum and arduous 7-3 teaching job had tired her out, and produced some unintended effects to her former fit ski body. 

Looking in the mirror, she must have gained at least 25 pounds since then. Not only was she sporting a cute double chin, her breasts had certainly grown and become gorgeous DDs. Her arms tho had softened up nicely, gone of any former muscle tone. Her flat toned stomach had accumulated cute rolls and a soft belly pooch, which now when she stripped down to her sports bra were noticeable.

The worst effects were her large butt and thighs, which jiggled furiously with cellulite with each step. Thunder thighs were definitely an issue for her.

She sighed as she compared herself now to the fit girls in the gym walking around in the locker room then. One of her close friends, Sarah, was a trainer there and they had always were fierce competitors in high school athletics . She jokingly came over and teased her and prodded her cute potbelly. “Someone’s been getting a little fat!”, she said gleefully. She had really relished the fact that she had gotten the upper hand finally on her formerly fit friend, seeing her new chubby body in her underwear in all her glory, which did no favors to hide the extent of her gain.

The worst part was some of her teacher friends had encouraged her gain. Formerly fit, but now chubby hotties themselves; they had made sure that Nicole had a substantial stream of food and alcohol that helped her sport her new “plus sized look”.