Relationship...yay or nay?

greenbaycd

• 2 weeks later...

6/25

Wow guys sorry for the lack of updates. a lot has happened! and for the better too. gf has gotten more comfortable walking in her own skin, and its definitely shown. she's less anxious about going to pool parties/the beach and wearing more revealing clothes (tank tops, short shorts) in public. althou not everything is perfect, its definitely a major improvement. there are still remarks about her appearance from passerbys, although she's able to dismiss them. the ones that really knock her confidence down are remarks from friends/family/people she knows, because there's a more personal connection. she even cried at one point from one of her guy friends saying that "she's only thick as long as alaska is only a bit chilly". but its easier for her to recover now if she gets complimented by me or someone else. a lot of our friends have encouraged her as well, and told her how pretty she is and how they wish they were like her and such, so thats definitely helped a ton.

anyways, hopefully i can do updates more frequently in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

update 7/16

things are still going great! 2 days ago she went to a birthday party near the lake, which i didn't attend btw. but she came to my home to visit me afterward like she had promsied. i had been waiting anxiously all day since i hadn't seen her all that day, which is very unusual for us. she walked up the stairs into my bedroom looking cute as always. her hair was wet and she was a wearing a white t-shirt with her yellow bikini bottom underneath. but you couldn't see it because the shirt went past it. all you could see under the shirt were her thick, breathtaking thighs and legs. she gave me a kiss and we cuddled while talking about mundane things. it was getting late and she left me so her parents wouldn't flip there lid about where she was at. 

so yeah thats all i have for you guys today. once again, glad for your support!!

Dude just smash. It’ll elevate the relationship 10 fold. I know your taking things slow but maybe you can start pushing the idea of being more intimate in her head. That way she’ll be more down with it cuz it sounds like y’all are more free with each other. Idk I couldn’t wait that long for months on end before my first kiss. I think at least attempting to have more sexy times will make a lot of her anxiety go away. She’ll feel better and you definitely will too. Don’t worry about the fetish shit just keep cruising how you are lmao 

5 hours ago, Sireeeee said:

Dude just smash. It’ll elevate the relationship 10 fold. I know your taking things slow but maybe you can start pushing the idea of being more intimate in her head. That way she’ll be more down with it cuz it sounds like y’all are more free with each other. Idk I couldn’t wait that long for months on end before my first kiss. I think at least attempting to have more sexy times will make a lot of her anxiety go away. She’ll feel better and you definitely will too. Don’t worry about the fetish shit just keep cruising how you are lmao 

nailed it the office GIF

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...