lazy loading images - hicups

djfex

• Moderators
1 hour ago, djfex said:

It resets my scrolling position while scrolling up to a position that is lower than it was before (while images are loaded in...)

@S77 I'm experiencing the same problem. Going into a thread to the first unread post and scrolling up from that post is almost impossible on a mobile device.

• Moderators
On 4/15/2019 at 8:31 PM, S77 said:

@Avataг Did your issues clear up as well?

On 4/15/2019 at 8:37 PM, Avataг said:

I need a thread with a new post to jump to and pics I haven't seen before above that post. I'll report when I found one :ph34r:

Found one. I jumped to a new post right at the end of a thread. Above this post were lots of pics my browser didn't display before. I scrolled up and those pics loaded one by one. Whenever one pic finished loading, the view of the thread was pushed down by the amount of space the pic needed to be shown. This went on for as long as it took to load all pics (as I scrolled further up). Maybe it would help if the loading pics didn't push the thread down, but up (when coming from the bottom of the thread instead of the top). Is that even possible?