Quantcast
D-Rain

She’s gaining and....... and......... she’s asian

136 posts / 104539 viewsLast Reply

On 1/24/2020 at 6:10 AM, Ilovetofeed87 said:

Stunning! I love the last picture. The clothes are super tight. You can see the rolls and her ass stretching the pants, while she is squating. Lovely!

those bikini pics. Just wow. Some of the hottest things I’ve seen.  👍

On 3/4/2020 at 12:48 AM, Lysterfiend said:

Shit, idk why I'm just seeing this 👀 she's got the perfect body type!! She looks tall? I think tall and thick women are just the absolute best 

No she’s not very tall around 5’5. 

She’s looking amazing. We all know what direction her love/“hate” relationship with her growing curves is going lol

Just wow... she has one of the most perfect bodies ever!

Her healthy appetite mixed with the exercising is doing wonders for that sexy figure! You can def see the traces of a shapely toned body, albeit covered by a layer of sexy soft flab

The combination of those meaty thighs, shapely big round ass and soft chubby belly is amazing! Also, despite the extra gym time it looks like she's piled on a few extra pounds around her midsection, starting to develop a sexy hang

I guess there are no talks of dieting anytime soon, right? 

8 hours ago, djavan said:

Just wow... she has one of the most perfect bodies ever!

Her healthy appetite mixed with the exercising is doing wonders for that sexy figure! You can def see the traces of a shapely toned body, albeit covered by a layer of sexy soft flab

The combination of those meaty thighs, shapely big round ass and soft chubby belly is amazing! Also, despite the extra gym time it looks like she's piled on a few extra pounds around her midsection, starting to develop a sexy hang

I guess there are no talks of dieting anytime soon, right? 

None what’s so ever. Yea that belly is really growing I can’t wait till it hangs just a bit more. She’s been cooking a lot too. Made a joke that I was bad at feeding her she said I’m just in the perfect situation because she can’t stop feeding herself. And snacking is my best friend once she pops she just can’t stop.

Any one have any suggestions for some fattening snacks be specific like brand and flavor she can’t resist new things lol. And nothing too crazy I’m not trying to add anything or be sneaky about it.  I usually have chips and chocolate around does the trick. 

4 hours ago, D-Rain said:

None what’s so ever. Yea that belly is really growing I can’t wait till it hangs just a bit more. She’s been cooking a lot too. Made a joke that I was bad at feeding her she said I’m just in the perfect situation because she can’t stop feeding herself. And snacking is my best friend once she pops she just can’t stop.

Any one have any suggestions for some fattening snacks be specific like brand and flavor she can’t resist new things lol. And nothing too crazy I’m not trying to add anything or be sneaky about it.  I usually have chips and chocolate around does the trick. 

Whatever you get, buy it in bulk. Peanut m&m's, ice cream sandwiches, chips and guac.

On 3/12/2020 at 6:41 PM, D-Rain said:

I'd keep beer around. And order take out more. It's a little expensive but does the trick for sure. How's the quarantine treating her?