• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

She has the most extremely SURGICALLY altered by I've seen so far.  Being such a test case, I'm wondering what her "perfect" body will look like in ten years?  Twenty years, and so on?  Before you guys start shooting at me - let me confess that I'm in complete awe of her astounding beauty and curves, and they keep me fapping.  Especially that eye popping photo a few pages back where her thighs are much bigger than her waist.  Best wishes to her she's one of a kind.  I sincerely hope that she reads this  !!!  💕😃👍

1 hour ago, rotwang said:

She has the most extremely SURGICALLY altered by I've seen so far.  Being such a test case, I'm wondering what her "perfect" body will look like in ten years?  Twenty years, and so on?  Before you guys start shooting at me - let me confess that I'm in complete awe of her astounding beauty and curves, and they keep me fapping.  Especially that eye popping photo a few pages back where her thighs are much bigger than her waist.  Best wishes to her she's one of a kind.  I sincerely hope that she reads this  !!!  💕😃👍

Aside her lately alleged rhinoplasty while a journey made to meet a culturally-competent cosmetic surgeon at her family's Iranian homeland in the early 2010s (she claimed being used, like many Middle Eastern girls of her age, having an inferiority complex about her non-stereotypically-European looks and mixed appareance - her mother is from Iranian and Azeri descent, then his father an Iranian of Saudi Arab and assumedly black ancestry, a "m*****to" as he qualify himself in old-fashioned terms) - and that she wanted to get rid off her then-wide "Saudi nose" and have a "Caucasian-looking" nose and to strengthen her naturally frizzly brunet hair in order to better fit in Canadian society... ndrl daaamn I knrw than some Torontans can be downright racist, but at this point??) , her expanding curves seemed mostly natural from my viewpoint, up from 2012 to 2015, then it seemed obvious she started to follow up the shapewear-yielding fitness training trend circa 2017.

But starting 2018, she stopped to brag about how her transformed body is all-natural and you can note her cellulite skin and cue of potbelly or love handles keep to dissapear on-and-off since then. Her heavy breasts went from phenomenally abundant yet noticeably addicted by gravity to remain perky even while wearing one of those stripperefic swimsuits or bikinis. Her butt, hips and thunder thighs wobble less frequently than they used to when she was already thick yet thinner, a symptomatic trait amongst women performing body-enhancement cosmetic surgery (example: King Steph) .

At last, her arms keep to trim off whenever they begun to soften out after a while.

I think she is one of those girls who channel their crippling fat fetishist pulses by purposedly gaining weight with the ultimate to remain conventionally fuller-figured, whether by surgical or otherwise body-modificating means. King Steph and Natasha Crown are the paragons of that example; moreover, I've seen years ago my former feedee trying every once and again to curb her feederist pulses by focusing about developping a full-bodied silhouette instead to merely blimp up.

• 1 month later...