Pour Over

chrissy

He knocks on my door. It had been a while since he had last seen me...probably 5 or 6 years since we had that one great night after that work party. Unfortunately he left and found a better job, and we never took off. But he thought about me last week and said to himself, "I wonder how she's doing."

I open the door. At very first glance, I look... sort of the same, ish? I'mw wearing similar jeans but they're strained as fuck. The big tell is my shirt. It's big and baggy and covers my front really well. And the cleavage. There's a mountain where there used to be a hill. And then my arms... no, she's different, you think.

"Whoa, hey" he says, in surprise. He didn't expect me to be here, to honest. "Remember me?" I smile at him. He tries to maintain eye contact, but he can't help but constantly look down at my chest. Wow, those are definitely bigger, he thinks...  he almost can't wait to get a look at how my ass has grown too. "So can I come in?"
I smirk. Yup, he's looking at my chest. Such a... male.
"Of course! Kind of a surprise but a welcome one. You know I opened a third wave coffee place eh? Did you hear about that? I hope you like coffee, haha."

I fold my arms and turn to my coffee bar. You can tell that not only have my pants gone up a couple of sizes, but my hips are clearly way too big for them even then, gently making their shape known through the loose fabric of my shirt. I'm grossly in denial. And he's trying not to get hard right then and there.

"Yeah, I know it's sudden, but aren't the best things sometimes surprises?" he follows me inside and looks around. "No, I hadn't heard about that! How's the coffee business treating you?" he watches as my hips move as you walk and thinks to himself, my god, coffee isn't the only thing I wanna be drinking in right now.

"Where can I sit?" he asks, and oh boy does he desperately need to take a seat.

"Haha, I guess so... It's good! Busy. It's a racket, to be honest. But I didn't get into it purely for a living, you know? There's a couple of stools under the island counter if you want. Want to see how a pour over coffee is done?"

You also notice how high my jeans go, and can only just see through the fabric that there are at least three buttons in front. Heavy duty. I'm clearly sucking it in hard these days.

"That's great! And yeah I'd love for you to show me." He quickly pulls out the stool and sits down. "You look great, by the way."

I smile in a sort of grimace. "Aw thanks... you're looking good too."
I sweep back my brown, slightly shorter than shoulder-length hair as I prop up the choices. "So...  fruity, or chocolatey? And then.... Aeropress, or Kalita wave? In other words, espresso-like, or slow drop? And in the mean time, tell me what's new with you?"

As a talk, you can't help but notice my arms jiggling a little... and a bit of pudge from my lower stomach escaping to the top half as I arrange the brewing choices form behind the counter. No one would call me fat.... maybe not even chubby... but definitely from the wrong angle or the wrong clothes, there's something going on that's tantalizingly close to too much.

"Well I've been alright I guess. I just broke up with my girlfriend a week ago. Some nonsense about us wanting different things...but whatever." He watches my arms jiggling as I grab things off of the kitchen counter...and his eyes move briefly to my boobs again as they also move with my body. He looks away as soon as I look at him, and he clears his throat awkwardly. "And nothing else really new for me...I got a new TV, it's pretty big. What about you? Aside from the coffee shop of course."

"Um ya not a whole lot... trying to get back into running and failing, haha. Trying to get into a routine. It's not easy with the hours I'm keeping..."

• 3 weeks later...