Ski Athlete Fattens Up

JohnSpartan17

Hey guys I’m trying to get into more writing . Please let me know your feedback, it would help me a lot !

Ski Athlete Fattens Up

Nicole has a killer body, at least 2 years ago! The tiresome masters curriculum and arduous 7-3 teaching job had tired her out, and produced some unintended effects to her former fit ski body. 

Looking in the mirror, she use have gained at least 25 pounds since then. Not only was she sporting a cute double chin, her breasts had certainly grown and become gorgeous DDs. Her arms tho had softened up nicely, gone of any former muscle tone. Her flat toned stomach had accumulated cute rolls and a soft belly pooch, which now when she stripped down to her sports bra were noticeable m.

The worst effects were here large butt and thighs which jiggled furiously with cellulite with each step. Thunder thighs were definitely an issue for her.

She sighed as she compared herself now to the fit girls in the gym walking around in the locker room then. One of her close friends, Sarah, was a trainer there and they had always were fierce competitors in high school athletics . She jokingly came over and teased her and prodded her cute potbelly. “Someone’s been getting a little fat”!, she said gleefully. She had really relished the fact that she had gotten the upper hand finally on her formerly fit friend, seeing her new chubby body in her underwear in all her glory, which did no favors to hide the extent of her gain.

The worst part was some of her teacher friends had encouraged her gain. Formerly fit, but now chubby hotties themselves; they had made sure that Nicole had a substantial stream of food and alcohol that helped her sport her new “plus sized look”. 

Just now, JohnSpartan17 said:

Hey guys I’m trying to get into more writing . Please let me know your feedback, it would help me a lot !

Ski Athlete Fattens Up

Nicole has a killer body, at least 2 years ago! The tiresome masters curriculum and arduous 7-3 teaching job had tired her out, and produced some unintended effects to her former fit ski body. 

Looking in the mirror, she use have gained at least 25 pounds since then. Not only was she sporting a cute double chin, her breasts had certainly grown and become gorgeous DDs. Her arms tho had softened up nicely, gone of any former muscle tone. Her flat toned stomach had accumulated cute rolls and a soft belly pooch, which now when she stripped down to her sports bra were noticeable m.

The worst effects were here large butt and thighs which jiggled furiously with cellulite with each step. Thunder thighs were definitely an issue for her.

She sighed as she compared herself now to the fit girls in the gym walking around in the locker room then. One of her close friends, Sarah, was a trainer there and they had always were fierce competitors in high school athletics . She jokingly came over and teased her and prodded her cute potbelly. “Someone’s been getting a little fat”!, she said gleefully. She had really relished the fact that she had gotten the upper hand finally on her formerly fit friend, seeing her new chubby body in her underwear in all her glory, which did no favors to hide the extent of her gain.

The worst part was some of her teacher friends had encouraged her gain. Formerly fit, but now chubby hotties themselves; they had made sure that Nicole had a substantial stream of food and alcohol that helped her sport her new “plus sized look”. 

Just now, JohnSpartan17 said:

Ski Athlete Fattens Up

16 hours ago, JohnSpartan17 said:

Ski Athlete Fattens Up

Twenty-five pounds and you are already turning her into a blimp?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ski Athlete Fattens Up Part 2

In order to take a break from school and do something fun, Nicole decided to head on over to the town pool club. Little did she know she would see her former classmate, Isabelle. 

Isabelle was a hot Latina , the most popular girl in high school 6 years ago. She was a fit cheerleader, who had a toned core and a body like JLO. However, things had changed since then.

She ended up getting married earlier on to a successful businessman and didn’t have to try to hard in school and career wise after that. And the results were beginning to show. 

She strolled in on her orange bikini, and looked amazing to Nicole. She had our put on at least 40 pounds and was now a full fledged bbw. She had long curly auburn hair that cascaded over her ripe, full checks where, right above was a cute double chin that was beginning to form. Below that were gorgeous breast’s, DDs. Then things became more...interesting.

Her once flat stomach now bulged over her orange bikini briefs as she sat down, bulging into beautiful fat rolls that spilled outward, complemented by gorgeous love handles that one could firmly grasp. Her butt had exploded in cellulite and her thighs were huge as well. Lastly her feet hadn’t even gone unscathed, and were also chubby feet to match the rest of her body.

Nicole at that moment found herself no longer judgmental, but at peace with the extra weight on her own body. Isabelle causally was reading the paper, and seemed to be relishing her gorgeous and soft curves. She adjusted her bikini briefs a couple times and rubbed sun tan lotion on her cute belly pooch and her deepened navel. Nicole heard rumors Isabelle was part of a curvy clique of girls. Interested to learn more, Nicole started walking over to Isabelle’s pool chair.

Ski Athlete Fattens Up Part 2 by johnspartan17 on @DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/johnspartan17/art/Ski-Athlete-Fattens-Up-Part-2-799513713

6983ABD2-E31A-4635-A1C4-F42096C57182.png

• 1 month later...

Ski Athlete Fattens Up Part 3 

Please let me know your thoughts and feedback in the comments below ! Would love to hear them !

Isabelle started chatting with Nicole and noticed she had put on a few pounds recently, but for the better! She just needed a push in the right direction. Their friendship blossomed and over the summer she invited Nicole to the pool club. Day after day they enjoyed eating by the pool, lot of drinks, and had fun toasty days where they had both a buzz on, making Nicole oblivious to her body’s changes. 

Her face had rounded out significantly and her arms had plumped up nicely. The best was how thick and jiggly her midriff became as her 6 pack truly vanished. Her lean curvy body was now replaced by a more voluptuous one, with her thighs touching and becoming more like saddlebags . The Spanish teachers who visited the pool often, who always seemed to have larger, chubby bodies, delighted in seeing the younger teacher fatten up, and seeing her paunch and belly jiggle amd rest on her thighs. They remembered Nicole being a lean machine on the ski team in school and loved seeing the transformation from her being a bona fide hottie to a Curvy Girl. Being friends with Isabelle, they came by to say hi and also give compliments to Nicole.

“Girl, you look so lovely with some meat on your bone! Look at you! You really plumped up!” Nicole blushed as she tried to hide her tummy, but it kept sticking out! And the Spanish teachers jokingly prodded and poked her belly, drawing attention to Nicole’s gain as all the young athletic girls smirked and laughed at the awkwardness of the situation and how chubby she was getting.

“We are having a teachers party at my house in a couple weeks! You should come! Everyone will be there!” Nicole graciously accepted and was looking forward to it. It would be nice to meet other guys and girls her own age. And who knows, maybe she would meet that special someone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New chapter is here ! Let me know what you all think! If anyone is interested in chatting hit me up! Here’s s link to my chubby girl Instagram !

Ski Athlete Fattens Up Part 4

The teacher party was more fun than Nicole expected. All the girls hung out in their bikinis, including Nicole. To Nicole’s disbelief, everyone was sporting quite plump bodies! The Spanish teacher clique , most of them had large breasts, plump arms, and big bellies that were spilling out of their bikinis! And surprisingly to Nicole, she found that they looked quite..., hot! She saw just a different type of beautiful than what you saw in celebrity culture, obsessing over diets and being stick thin. 

At that moment she stopped sucking in her fit, which fell resplendently into her lap as she was sitting down. She def know had a keg of a belly with beautiful fat rolls and love handles by her side.

Isabelle came by to check on Nicole, smiling at her progress. She had been secretly rooting for Nicole to plump up, and never forced her. But made sure to introduce her to her own calories indulgent lifestyle to her and saw it was treating Nicole well!

“So I got a confession to make; I think your really hot”. And I kinda dig you being a chubby chick,” Isabelle said. 

Isabelle sat down, both were pretty drunk at this point. Nicole was taken by surprise and didn’t know what to say for a couple seconds. Then drew closer and kissed Isabelle! And made out with her! Nicole was astonished...that she liked it! Her tongue intertwined with Isabelle’s and both girls’ explored each other’s newly formed fat covering their bodies!

Nicole woke up in her bed the next morning to a string of texts with photos of the girls from nights antics. The Spanish teachers clique apparently loved taking pictures, which they often used to joke and tease each other regarding their own weight gain! All in good fun, never in a snide way! Obviously they were very comfortable in their own bodies! 

But Nicole was amazed to see beautiful pics of them all, and was shocked to see more of her and Isabelle , having fun! Touching kissing! And best of all, they seemed to be relishing in each other’s gain! Isabelle made a pretend shocked face in one as she grabbed Nicole’s plump belly,. Another photo showed Nicole showcasing Isabella’s fat rolls as if she was Vanna White revealing a new car ! Another one showed both the girls laying it down. Where there would have been skin and bone many many months ago, it was replaced by beautiful thick rolls of fat , their midriffs clearly now expanded. This was complement on their backside by beautiful back rolls and their buttocks, which had seriously taken on some poundage. Nicole was slightly surprised at her gain, but loving it! This past summer was amazing as she weighed herself and out on 40 pounds! The funny part was Isabella who lay in bed right next to Nicole, was close to 200lbs. She quietly rolled over and whispered in Nicole’s ear, “It won’t be long before you weigh as much as me”. 😉

• 2 years later...