Hannah Murray

Ian

Just noticed her gain last night. Her double chin made it rather obvious.

My friend pointed it out first. "Gilly's gained weight!" And then, "It's cute though. She looks really cute!" I was actually really surprised to hear that considering my friend's a fatphobe and she's usually only ever negative about weight gain, fat, etc.

3 minutes ago, pang said:

Just noticed her gain last night. Her double chin made it rather obvious.

My friend pointed it out first. "Gilly's gained weight!" And then, "It's cute though. She looks really cute!" I was actually really surprised to hear that considering my friend's a fatphobe and she's usually only ever negative about weight gain, fat, etc.

If you looked closely at Missendai she looked like she had a preggo belly as well. Wonder how they will write that into the script, as Greyworm is a eunich.

Guest tumlover

Yeah her weight gain is so noticeable, I love it. the left pics is the GOT premiere of 2016 compared to this years premiere. 

623802789_ScreenShot2019-04-23at9_33_32AM.thumb.png.9169824f69617fb4dd944d892643fd04.png

950944937_ScreenShot2019-04-23at9_35_01AM.thumb.png.db8006b7be9b2440dbbb93b2c57195f3.png

On 4/22/2019 at 12:55 PM, maltesefalcon said:

If you looked closely at Missendai she looked like she had a preggo belly as well. Wonder how they will write that into the script, as Greyworm is a eunich.

Well in the last episode it looked like Davos is managing the food and he’s friends with Gilly and likes to flirt with Missendai. He’s probably just making sure they get extra portions. ;)

Davos is the true hero of the show.

• 2 weeks later...