Being Proud of Your Fat Girl

WhoDat

Does anyone else feel proud of their fat fox, and enjoy walking down the street holding her hand, sitting with her in restaurants, smiling when they see her move her big butt through folks at busy coffeeshops, being amused that some people turn sourpussed over the sight and presence of a fat woman, but others, women included, see you together and smile and seem to say to themselves "Right on! Big girl love!"

I have so many photos that I can't post because she is a private person and I am not a DB, but yea, I like when people check out my jumbo angel.

"Look how far her belly sticks out!"

"Look how ENORMOUS she is next to me!"

"Can you tell she loves to eat??"

not like that, too much of a social media high for me.  I'm just happy for whoever wants to spend time with me.

Taking private, intimate pictures is a whole nother story.  It helps revive so much positive feelings even if the person passes away.  I treasure unique moments I may never have again. 

Will share one pic of a late lover I had lived with; I think it's private enough given the bowl covers her face but yeah she used to blame me for making her fat when she'd steal all my snacks lol a fun playfight even if that's her junk on the floor.  It was amazing how she could get so bloated sometimes. But then in the 2nd pic (just remembered I could crop for privacy/respect) she looks so thin.  It was surreal how this could happen within a day or 2.

IMG_20180309_175248.jpg

unbloated.PNG

16 hours ago, WhoDat said:

Does anyone else feel proud of their fat fox, and enjoy walking down the street holding her hand, sitting with her in restaurants..

I have definitely felt proud about my growing girlfriend even though for me it's a bit different.

My girlfriend had Always been thin and fit, mainly because she was lucky with her fast metabolism.. so all of our friends knew her as the lucky skinny girl. Things changed when she turned 25 and got a sedentary job..

Nothing too dramatic, she piled on maybe 10 - 15 lbs the first year, which wasn't bad and people told her the weight was good on her. But she put on another 10 - 15 the following year, and that's when she started developing a bit of a belly. At work her colleagues noticed her gain but they minimised that and kept telling her not to worry.. they were all older and chubby, I think they were actually happy to see her starting to get chubby to.

At home I didn't mind, I was finding the extra chub very sexy, and I couldn't believe it was happening to my ex skinny girl, but who would complain of bigger boobs and softer butt.

The issue was when we were meeting our old friends.. there I was feeling a bit self conscious.. they all had commented on how hot my girlfriend was back in college, but now she was different and it had reached the point she couldn't mask the signs of her gain.

I remember her first friends being amused at the sight of her new little soft potbelly, some of them couldn't help herself, they poked it smiling and asking what was happening there.

Also some of my friends warned me that some girls start gaining weight when they relax and it's better to act immediately to prevent further gain.. obviously he had noticed my girlfriend gain and wanted to offer some help.

It was embarassing but exciting to see how exposed my girlfriend gain was to the eyes of our friends.

Those little comments started to get addictive, I was happy to see our friends reaction to their former skinny friend.. but as the months rolled over some started to be a bit more judgemental and to suggest a diet or to join a jym. I remember one girl patting her belly and saying "hey, it's time to get back on your bycicle, don't you think? You never had this belly on you before and you already sits all day at work, you should start burn some calories now!"

That also was embarassing and exciting.. but at the same time I thought "hey, what's wrong with that little belly that my girlfriend got.. and by the way that's really none of your business.."

But that wasn't the only comments of that kind.. a friend of mine told me that my girlfriend's butt had become kinda big, and her mum told her that she was becoming fat (she wasn't by the way, she was maybe just getting chubby).

My girlfriend was a bit offended too, she knew she had gained weight, and she knew she should have done something to get back in shape, but at the same time she was not even overweight and some of the comments were out of place. I started to be very supportive of her and maybe exaggerated a bit minimising her gain and telling her not to worry.

Also, I started to become pretty proud of my growing girlfriend, especially when she didn't start dieting despite her friends advice. I got so proud that I started treating her to nice meals out at restaurants more and more often; whenever she was in doubt in front of a menu because she was a bit self conscious of her recent gain I encouraged her not to worry and to order what she liked the most. Also I was Always making sure to let her try a bit of my dish and of my desserts.

I could see her trousers giving her more and more trouble but that was just an incentive to get her out more, especially when she started to unbutton her  trousers during our dinners. The embarassment was less and less and the excitement more and more at the thought of going back to our friends that commented on her little belly before. I kept an eye on that little belly and made sure it grew slowly but steadily.

I remember going back to her family after 6 months for Christmas and watching her sitting down at the table. She was wearing a tight fitting white top which was comfortable but not very forgiving. As she sat down her lower belly folded in a soft roll that rested triumphantly on her new jeans waistband. It ran from one love handle to the other and it was really a decent size by then, twice as thick as it was when she got her first comments. I was so proud of it, I really knew exactly where it came from, I could remember all the dinners out, all the times she had to undue her trousers to fit also a dessert in, and all of that despite the comment she got. Now it was bigger and fully in display. There was no point in trying to disguise it anyhow.

I looked around the room at all the relatives or friends of her age.. I was impressed to see that my girlfriend was the one sporting the biggest fat roll that day! Definitely not too bad for a former skinny hottie!

I knew many comments would have arrived, and they did, but I also thought I loved my lady and I was so proud of that belly roll we had built together.. I though "Now come on guys, spit out what you have to say.. if you think it's too big now, you'll see next year!"

;)

16 hours ago, bangs15 said:

I'm typically awkward af with really low self esteem in public. But when I had a BBW gf for about 3 years, I felt so confident being out with her. Something about it being a statement to the world of "this is who and what I love and with zero excuse."

Still single? I remember you had quite a saga back in the day if I remember correctly.

7 hours ago, dudethatswaffle said:

Still single? I remember you had quite a saga back in the day if I remember correctly.

yeah, last left off with a girl i thought was perfect and found the fetish hotter than I did after a while. She was 160 when I met her, wanted to be 220-240 and was about 175 when we broke up. We kept stumbling into fights that lasted hours no matter how much i would apologize or try to diffuse, it's a shame but that's incompatible emotional stability thresholds for you. Only been with one girl hella casually in the past 2 years or so and she was skinny. :/ it's been too long since I've been with some chub, but I'm in a pretty antisocial place in my life right now. and 2013-2017 was pretty much a wtf-is-this-real-life fantasy erotica for me, so can't really complain. half the crazy coincidence feederism stuff that happened to me i didn't even write in the thread.

Thanks for asking, by the way. :)

I’m so proud of my wife and of her curves. 

She’s always be a bit chubby, like 64 kg when we met (she is 169 cm tall). At that time she was torn between her will to fit with the social diktat of the thin and fit girl and her true love for food and good meals with friends and family.

With me, she progressively relaxed the control on her weight and she started gaining. And I was so happy with that. And so proud to see how the added weight improved so much her blossoming figure. 

Of course, she got some comments from friends and family, which were nice and kind. And it was such a pleasure to hear those comments. And she reacted by joking about her weight gain.

But as the pounds piled on, comments started to be somewhat different! And that got her thinking about it, she went through different phases, dieting, yo-yoing, and finally letting herself go, up to 92 kg! She was really fat and that was a little bit too much and she didn’t feel good. Now she found a good balance, her weight varying between 75 and 80 or may be 82/83 kg. Of course, I prefer when it goes up, when clothes don't fit anymore, but when it goes down I know that it's only to go up again after a few months !

And she totally assumes her weight and figure. And I like so much when she dresses with skin tight outfits, revealing her curves like her round belly or her saddlebags (she always had a big butt, but it is now larger because of those saddle bags she got when at her highest weight and could never got rid of!). Of course I like too when some love handles or some roll try to escape from a too tight low waisted jeans!

I love so much when I catch the glance of someone at her body, when wearing tight jeans or a bikini for example, or when helping herself at a buffet restaurant or when loosening her belt after a good meal.

She is a beautiful curvy and well fed woman and I’m so proud of her.  

On 4/7/2019 at 1:12 AM, bangs15 said:

yeah, last left off with a girl i thought was perfect and found the fetish hotter than I did after a while. She was 160 when I met her, wanted to be 220-240 and was about 175 when we broke up. We kept stumbling into fights that lasted hours no matter how much i would apologize or try to diffuse, it's a shame but that's incompatible emotional stability thresholds for you. Only been with one girl hella casually in the past 2 years or so and she was skinny. 😕 it's been too long since I've been with some chub, but I'm in a pretty antisocial place in my life right now. and 2013-2017 was pretty much a wtf-is-this-real-life fantasy erotica for me, so can't really complain. half the crazy coincidence feederism stuff that happened to me i didn't even write in the thread.

Thanks for asking, by the way. :)

I have met this particular creature, who can argue for 8 solid hours, whose arguments make no sense, and who will be the death of your spirit and life if you don't get the hell out, but who is growing before your eyes and therefore you remain in the relationship far longer than you would ordinarily as the rolls and folds get thicker and thicker and you watch her getting dressed and see how distended her belly is getting and how wide her butt has grown, and all the thighs of her jeans are completely blown-out.  KEEP BACK 500 FEET

I do. We go to this same Gastropub for dinner regularly and the wait staff has barely changed in 3-4 years. So the servers have clearly witnessed my wife's gain; and she pigs out more and more every time we go there. Orders an appetizer to herself. When she can't take one more bite she'll then mistakingly order another 20oz beer that she has to painfully stuff down. I get so proud how much she'll polish off there.

She also has this rule that you can't go to the grocery store hungry otherwise you over-buy.

So... we usually go to that restaurant on a Saturday afternoon and she purposefully gets completely overly-stuffed before heading across the street to the grocery store – walking around all bloated, half drunk with her belly hanging out. Do you think that stops her from loading that cart up with every damn snack that catches her fancy? 🛒🛒🛒🛒🛒🛒

FYI, it's interesting how different restaurant servers approach her now. When she was skinny they never asked us if we wanted dessert. Now they'll actually ask her if she wants "any more appetizers or anything". They'll actually grab the dessert menu and walk my wife wife through their daily specials. Good servers no doubt, know how to identify who is approachable for an impulse buy to pad their bill/tip. That was kind of a proud moment seeing even the waitresses thinking "you're a big girl, you obviously can't be done yet,  you want some dessert, don't you?".

On 4/11/2019 at 9:43 AM, BindsThatTie said:

FYI, it's interesting how different restaurant servers approach her now. When she was skinny they never asked us if we wanted dessert. Now they'll actually ask her if she wants "any more appetizers or anything". They'll actually grab the dessert menu and walk my wife wife through their daily specials. Good servers no doubt, know how to identify who is approachable for an impulse buy to pad their bill/tip. That was kind of a proud moment seeing even the waitresses thinking "you're a big girl, you obviously can't be done yet,  you want some dessert, don't you?".

omg that happens to us, too, and when i have dated extra-fat women in the past, and not when they were near-thin. And my current fattie never needs encouraging to eat dessert whether we're together or not :)

Text.png

• 3 weeks later...

My wife (5’7”, a bit pearish hourglass) is about 220 lbs and was 240 lbs tops, so she never got into the territory of being fat enough to attract significant attention because of it. But I am indeed very proud of her being my wife and I love when she wears something in public that is seen as “not fit for a fat girl”. Shorts, minis, tight tops, dresses and sweaters. I’ve been encouraging her to wear a 2-piece swimsuit at the seaside and swimming pool but she is reluctant and prefers 1-piece swimsuits. One one hand it would be nice of she got more attention because of her weight (would sure be a turn-on), but sadly she is not too fond of attention from random people and if too many people started giving her negative comments about her weight she might start wanting to lose weight seriously. By itself it perhaps might not be a reason, but it sure could be a trigger in case she already felt like she might lose a bit, which happens mostly during pre-period days.

On a side note, a good 8 years ago, when she was about 215 lbs, we went to a wedding and there was a friend of mine who I knew liked women at least a bit more curvy that average. At some point me and wife (then still a gf) left the main hall of the party and went to the garden next to it. There we met that college acquaintance of mine who at the time was dating a girl I knew, not much smaller than my wife. My hand was going around my lady’s waist and resting on her belly, giving her an occasion fondle. And his was doing the same on the belly of his gf. We both noticed that and a look of mutual understanding appeared ;). But obviously we did not say anything with our ladies at our sides. But! Next day my wife told me, that “This guy from your college that we met... I think he is like you, judging from how he was holding his gf.” I just smiled and said that yeah, he might as well be. Sadly, they are no longer together.

39 minutes ago, scissortooth said:

My wife (5’7”, a bit pearish hourglass) is about 220 lbs and was 240 lbs tops, so she never got into the territory of being fat enough to attract significant attention because of it. But I am indeed very proud of her being my wife and I love when she wears something in public that is seen as “not fit for a fat girl”. Shorts, minis, tight tops, dresses and sweaters. I’ve been encouraging her to wear a 2-piece swimsuit at the seaside and swimming pool but she is reluctant and prefers 1-piece swimsuits. One one hand it would be nice of she got more attention because of her weight (would sure be a turn-on), but sadly she is not too fond of attention from random people and if too many people started giving her negative comments about her weight she might start wanting to lose weight seriously. By itself it perhaps might not be a reason, but it sure could be a trigger in case she already felt like she might lose a bit, which happens mostly during pre-period days.

On a side note, a good 8 years ago, when she was about 215 lbs, we went to a wedding and there was a friend of mine who I knew liked women at least a bit more curvy that average. At some point me and wife (then still a gf) left the main hall of the party and went to the garden next to it. There we met that college acquaintance of mine who at the time was dating a girl I knew, not much smaller than my wife. My hand was going around my lady’s waist and resting on her belly, giving her an occasion fondle. And his was doing the same on the belly of his gf. We both noticed that and a look of mutual understanding appeared ;). But obviously we did not say anything with our ladies at our sides. But! Next day my wife told me, that “This guy from your college that we met... I think he is like you, judging from how he was holding his gf.” I just smiled and said that yeah, he might as well be. Sadly, they are no longer together.

:) Take her to Europe or Japan and people will definitely experience her as being huge. 

lmao, being fat in japan is not a rarity. 

yes, they have a 3% obesity rate. but have you walked ANYWHERE in tokyo or osaka? there's hundreds of people everywhere. i saw fat girls constantly, they were just among a mass of skinny people too.

Guest high

My very pearshaped wife is about 465 lbs and I treat her like the queen she is. I have never, ever been ashamed or embarrassed to be with her.

She is my trophy wife, and I consider myself very fortunate to have her.

• 2 months later...

This is my favorite thing! I absolutely love showing off my fat goddess B)

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I'm new to the site.

My girl is extremely curvaceous and most of the time she's completely unapologetic about it. She's only 5'3 and over 250lbs. She has a smaller frame, so her belly sticks out a lot, and she also has big boobs and a huge behind. She mostly wears tight-fitting clothes - low cut shirts, skin tight jeans, booty shorts, yoga pants, and tops that cling to her shape.

It's fun taking her out to eat all the time, we have become regulars at many restaurants. We go out for huge dinners and brunches and she'll eat til she can barely move. It can be especially hot eating at sidewalk cafes or pubs with high tables where her curves and meal choices are even more out on display.

It can also be exciting to do simple things like grocery shopping or walking around the block since she won't feel the need to get dressed up, and often goes wearing little undershirts or workout clothes that don't quite fit like they used to.

When people stare because they think she's hot, that's fine. When they stare because they think she's too fat and/or shouldn't be eating what she's eating or wearing what she's wearing, I'm cool with that as well. I'm always proud that she's my girl. She is the perfect representation of what I like - both physically and as the person I'm in love with.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/2/2019 at 6:30 AM, WhoDat said:

:) Take her to Europe or Japan and people will definitely experience her as being huge. 

I should have specified Paris, where I experienced the vast majority of the populace as bone-thin, or China, where I spent two weeks. Ain't never been to Poland, but want to go one day. You guys sure took it on the chin in '39. 

17 hours ago, WhoDat said:

I should have specified Paris, where I experienced the vast majority of the populace as bone-thin, or China, where I spent two weeks. Ain't never been to Poland, but want to go one day. You guys sure took it on the chin in '39. 

Well, that's what you get when you're squeezed between the Ruskies and the Krauts and the people running your country are too focused on internal bickering to notice that there's a big pile of shit dangling on a thin string in front of the fan :P. Seriously, though, it's all history now, although a good bit of my fellow countrypeople still harbor old grudges. Most of the people are kind of alright, though, just don't go into politics when talking to them. I think Irish have a similar thing going on, but they seem less grim about their history.

The country itself, I mean, the landscape and some of the towns and cities, can be really beautiful though. If you ever played Witcher 3 then I can tell you that the landscape in White Orchard and Velen/Novigrad can give you a bit of a hint on what you can see in Poland in terms of nature, at least in the more remote areas.

4 hours ago, scissortooth said:

Well, that's what you get when you're squeezed between the Ruskies and the Krauts and the people running your country are too focused on internal bickering to notice that there's a big pile of shit dangling on a thin string in front of the fan :P. Seriously, though, it's all history now, although a good bit of my fellow countrypeople still harbor old grudges. Most of the people are kind of alright, though, just don't go into politics when talking to them. I think Irish have a similar thing going on, but they seem less grim about their history.

The country itself, I mean, the landscape and some of the towns and cities, can be really beautiful though. If you ever played Witcher 3 then I can tell you that the landscape in White Orchard and Velen/Novigrad can give you a bit of a hint on what you can see in Poland in terms of nature, at least in the more remote areas.

One of my best pals is in his 30s and a Jew of Polish descent , though he was born and raised in Detroit, and he absolutely LOATHES Germans, don't get him started, man, wow.

And, just to keep it on topic, I'm proud of my fat girl. :) 

• 4 weeks later...

You know, I was very proud of my fat girlfriend. She was 380 lbs and would walk around in stretchy pants and form-fitting tops. Lots to see there. We would frequently get weird looks, because I'm a pretty skinny guy and here I was walking around with a huge butterball. Occasionally I'd get a nod from a guy that seemed to say "right on man, more cushion for the pushin". I once had a buddy tell me that I must have been a hell of a man to handle a woman like that. Indeed she was a lot to handle...