Did you ever knew BBWs who became rich?

Guest AshlynCheerleader

Melissa McCarthy, Amy Schumer, Jessica Simpson, Kirstie Alley, Nia Jax any fat celeb that isnt broke. Hell I had some hefty honeys join my job as directors.

Just remember Scarface, don't get high on your own supply.  Easier not to get broke when someone else buys food. The Instagram/curvage models possibly too.

Damn near made it rain $50 today given they wanna make longer sexier vids and urge me to keep going forward with beautiful updates that encourage rather than beg. Gifts also encourage me to play completionist if I can it.

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/forum/18-fatcelebs/

@John Smith have fun with the dumb questions lol sometimes I damn near have to hold someone's hand for something really obvious. Hopefully there's some effeminate potbelly of gold at the end of the tunnel.

8 minutes ago, John Smith said:

@Chevalier Queen Victoria of England was freaking obese and he dares ask this question.

The goddamn ruler of a two-third of the globe for nearly an entire century was OBESE!!!  And there have plenty of cases in past and contemporary history like this. 

Minister of Belgium Maggie De Block, I forgot though this meme cracks me up.  There's a fat politicians thread too.

aZWyXw3_700b.jpg

I thought you were talking of trannies. You know..."this is Rich. He used to be Michelle."

Michelle became Rich.

Of all the male names, it seems that most are interested in becoming rich. Poor Bob and Jose.

13 hours ago, high said:

I thought you were talking of trannies. You know..."this is Rich. He used to be Michelle."

Michelle became Rich.

Of all the male names, it seems that most are interested in becoming rich. Poor Bob and Jose.

Today, this is instead about Shamonda or Morena who used to be Becky, but refuses to reckon the issues to which lives of all these Shamondas and Morenas. #TheyWantToRockBytNotToDance