My girlfriend sucks in her belly all day but when we have sex ...

Guest Vectrex

Guest Vectrex

My girlfriend does everything to hide her chubby belly. Like wearing shape wear and sucking it in all day but when she’s naked and we have sex that whopper of a belly is out and free. Does anyone else’s girl do this ? 

Guest Vectrex

It’s just cute and funny to see that belly come out all round and full after it’s been restricted all day 

Guest Vectrex

Her belly is really round but she like does everything in her power to hold it in when she’s out even when she’s naked or at the pool she sucks it in it’s only when I’m fucking her or when she is asleep that it spills out 

Guest The Bitch

I've been sucking it in since I can remember. It's second nature to me. I would say it's quite common too.

Guest Kika0119

Ohhhh yeah. My fiance’s belly isn’t huge, because most of it goes to her butt and thighs, but she still doesn’t like it. So all day and even when she’s changing her clothes, she’ll try and make it look smaller, by sucking it in a little. But this one time when we were having sex, it caught me off guard. Idk if she just ate a lot that day or what, but she wasn’t sucking it in and it just looked so big and round, almost like a pregnant belly. It had me paused for a second. Now I know how big her belly can look when she’s relaxed. 

Guest Vectrex

That’s what’s going on because when we are fucking she doesn’t suck it in at all and it’s hella round

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OMG  yea...I had a girl who was merely chubby, but dressed really carefully and purposefully so you couldn't tell just how plump she was. I was at her house during one of our early dates and saw her getting dressed, and I was shocked beyond belief to see her from the side. Her stomach was HUGE, like 9 months pregnant, and when she bent down to draw her jeans up, all the fat folded over onto her thighs. Man, was she a sweetie...and fat as hell, as it turned out.