"Aging fetish"?

Guest The Bitch

Guest The Bitch

OK, so I realized I feel about aging similar go what I feel about weight. Seeing an attractive girl without makeup for the first time and noticing how much plainer/older she looks without makeup or seeing a girl after five years and noticing how much she's aged. I find the first signs of aging (droopy cheeks/chin, lines, bags under the eyes, etc) extremely hot. Does anyone else here share that quirk?

Guest MX8XV93

Letting one's appearance go (within reason) can be very attractive, as far as I'm concerned.  For instance: no makeup, wearing sweatpants, no skin creams, not worrying about acne, having long hair but not taking care of it, being a bit lazy--and of course, getting really fat.  I'm thinking of the BigBellyLover919/Sabrina-type here.

However, I can't say that I share the same affinity for aging.

lower metabolism goes with age, and thus weight gain.  I do like seeing different looks myself honestly, kinda like having a harem or a collection of all her sides.  The lack of vanity can help sometimes too; I'm not trying to look at a woman under a microscope to highlight her flaws as some do.

Lovely mature lady here too, Ursula Sward, dunno if it's possible to contact her though:

4:06 was good too

Aging in general, no. "Hitting the wall".. yes.

For example, Olivia Jensen's latest photos had a visceral reaction on the internet as she has now clearly "hit the wall" and a lot of the guys into her thicker frame stopped following her as she's less traditionally aesthetic even for many in the 'curvy' crowd. But I thought they were hot.

Very much in the same vein as the attraction to a girl's body "spiraling out of control", you know it's "only downhill from here, no turning back, might as well roll with it" territory where they're just going to get bigger and care less. I love seeing big middle-aged women in restaurants where you can tell they were probably a bangin' 10 by society's standards in their 20's. But here they are 150lbs heavier and everything heading south and they're smiling, laughing, pigging out, not giving a f*ck. Confident and sexy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2019 at 12:12 PM, The Bitch said:

I find the first signs of aging (droopy cheeks/chin, lines, bags under the eyes, etc) extremely hot. Does anyone else here share that quirk?

Those are precisely the kind of things I like from them getting fat too. The flabby cheeks, the double chin, the thighs that go. 

I like the "being forced to live the opposite of society's beauty standards"

Perverse? Probably. 

• 3 weeks later...

You might want to check a thread I started some time ago:

Still, I'm not exactly into "aging" per se. Or if I am, then only to a degree (you could say, up to looking middle-aged). Wrinkles are definitely not a turn-on to me, although the amount of them women at age 45-60 are having is not a dealbraker.  What I definitely like is the style attributed to mature women, those more stylish ones anyway. Shorter haircuts (bobs, wedges, short permed and/or teased hairdos and so on), pearl or amber jewelry, some ways of doing makeup, floral pattern dresses and blouses... Basically, a lot of things that at least used to be fashionable at some point in history but nowadays are associated with women past the age of 45 or so.

In relation to fatness, I like that it often tends to make a woman's age unclear and thus increases the importance of secondary features such as hair or makeup for determining it. One one had, fat young women tend to have saggier body due to fat, which can be aging, but on the other hand middle aged fat women often have rounder and less wrinkled faces, making them look more youthful, although I noticed this applies mostly to women who have been fat since they were young, not those who gained after menopause or the like. 

PM me if you like, we might have some things to chat about.

On 4/2/2019 at 5:54 PM, Chevalier said:

lower metabolism goes with age, and thus weight gain.  I do like seeing different looks myself honestly, kinda like having a harem or a collection of all her sides.  The lack of vanity can help sometimes too; I'm not trying to look at a woman under a microscope to highlight her flaws as some do.

Lovely mature lady here too, Ursula Sward, dunno if it's possible to contact her though:

4:06 was good too

Yea....she is definitely a pretty lady with plenty of lbs. on her nice figure.  Not only does she have a nice lower belly but those fluffy upper arms are sexy as hell.

guesses on her age, height & weight?

4 hours ago, Voluptuouslover said:

Yea....she is definitely a pretty lady with plenty of lbs. on her nice figure.  Not only does she have a nice lower belly but those fluffy upper arms are sexy as hell.

guesses on her age, height & weight?

Unfortunately, I wouldn't know, I don't think she gave that info.

I've discovered that my preferred age has risen with my own: when I was 19 I wanted 19. At thirty ish I want thirty ish.

what I do get a kick out of is, in my own dumb fantasy/sci fi/comic stories, taking hot superheroes/sorceresses etc who don't age or gain weight and hitting them with both. Not a ton of aging, just some grey roots, crows feet and floppy breasts but the early signs that youth is gone, not coming backand it's only gonna get worse are catnip. 

Strangely I don't notice it IRL, where I do notice weight gain immediately.

Female coworker going from 29-37 but staying reasonably slim? Didn't notice anything.

Immediate supervisor goes into more stressful job that gives her gray as she hits 40? No clue, had to check FB to realize it.

but in contrast:

bitchy popular girl in HS who started binge drinking senior year? Noticed the thicker thighs as soon as those short shorts started pinching in volley ball games.

Girl friends Friend who put on freshman 30? Minute her belly pooched over her jeans.

Cute girl three offices down who got knocked up with twins? Noticed the first belt notch loosed.

even in WL I notice it more: 

hugely busty, soft bellied, ditzy cheer captain everyone thought would be a teen mom in high school? Noticed the minute she started dieting (and eventually became a marathon running MD). 

I guess it's gotta be quick? I don't know.