Quantcast
Bichubbychaser

My work friend..

18 posts / 5651 viewsLast Reply

I’m a long term lurker here, on a different username, Never really had a reason I contribute until now..

The last year or so I’ve noticed my friend has steadily been gaining weight. Obviously being into this that perked my interest a little!. 

We’ve known each other since she started working at the place we work at. She was quite slim when she started here, About 126 pounds (9 stone), But all us being chubby girls in the office (mostly) she fell into our snacking habits. She is now about 158 pounds (11 stone 4 pounds), I know this from an anonymous weight loss blog (Which isn’t going well! Lol)

The last pic is a before from a year or so ago. The rest are from girls nights in, In chronological order.

Let me know what you think, If there’s a good response I’ll try & get more!

3D4D7A2A-F190-4D3C-A804-0836B54A5D3C.jpeg

E9EDAD44-DEC3-44D8-BF06-B2866AEF11AC.jpeg

61A176D6-91B8-405C-9B7E-9DEFED40CD2D.jpeg

A0585695-053D-4F96-A21F-23FC9B5C952F.jpeg

696347FD-4CF8-4F24-A92B-0D5DA4853856.jpeg

6 minutes ago, SapphicCurves said:

My boss has been slowly gaining over the years too — I’ve been secretly contributing to it by baking treats for “the office”, while always making sure they’re things she likes ;) 

You sound like me lol Contributing to the Krispy Kreme supply! 😆😆

Quick update!

She posted on her anonymous blog that she had an unexpected gain! Unfortunately she didn’t go into specifics on about it but I thought I’d do some sleuthing.

So I arrange a girls night at mine just the two of us. Pjs & a takeaway I said expecting she’d say “I’m on a diet”, But no! She was up for it (yay!). Chinese it was then, As per we ordered too much so there was plenty left over which we put in the fridge. I nodded off after a few midweek wines to then wake up & find she’d devoured the leftovers! Well all the good stuff anyway, I of course pretended to disappointed 😂.

Anyway during drunken conversation she left slip that she is now up to 168 pounds! (12 stone). It didn’t surprise me though seeing her in her pjs. I remember seeing her in them over Christmas & they weren’t looking as small as they did now.

As you can see from the pic her belly was poking out underneath! I managed the catch the exact moment she pulled her top down lol. Also her sleeves looked shorter which maybe is down to her gain as well!

She also said she’s sick of dieting so good news maybe!! Watch this space!

8FC3AFF9-A478-4A6C-9B64-92D16B8C928D.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Bichubbychaser said:

Quick update!

She posted on her anonymous blog that she had an unexpected gain! Unfortunately she didn’t go into specifics on about it but I thought I’d do some sleuthing.

So I arrange a girls night at mine just the two of us. Pjs & a takeaway I said expecting she’d say “I’m on a diet”, But no! She was up for it (yay!). Chinese it was then, As per we ordered too much so there was plenty left over which we put in the fridge. I nodded off after a few midweek wines to then wake up & find she’d devoured the leftovers! Well all the good stuff anyway, I of course pretended to disappointed 😂.

Anyway during drunken conversation she left slip that she is now up to 168 pounds! (12 stone). It didn’t surprise me though seeing her in her pjs. I remember seeing her in them over Christmas & they weren’t looking as small as they did now.

As you can see from the pic her belly was poking out underneath! I managed the catch the exact moment she pulled her top down lol. Also her sleeves looked shorter which maybe is down to her gain as well!

She also said she’s sick of dieting so good news maybe!! Watch this space!

She is definitely hot keep us posted plz 

Another update, Girly weekend are becoming abit of a theme & so are the takeaways! This time pizza. 

She was wearing a new set of pjs today, Well I haven’t seen them before!. No belly poking out today but I’d say she looked noticeable bigger in the belly, Also the back fat was bulging around her bra strap.

262C2890-5A3B-476B-AA8F-9F784FBFB936.jpeg

The feasting of leftovers continued this morning! I think she had half the 16 inch pizza herself, not that I was counting lol

She hasn’t posted on her dieting blog for a couple of weeks now. I’m thinking she has given up on that at least for now. Maybe we have the makings of a serious gain on our hands! Fingers crossed 

651BC8DC-D768-4E6C-BB3E-F877F85AA2CD.jpeg

This thread is quite old. Please consider reviving this one only if you have new (value add) content to contribute!