Remember “The Santa Clause” doctor scene??

JenP123

Posted it here instead of videos because it’s a man, but anyone remember the doctor scene from Santa Clause??? This scene got me into feederism for the first time and I will always love it. Love the treadmill and when the doctor said about his hair, “well if it bothers you, you can dye it, and you should diet!” And poked his belly 😍 hoping my feeder boyfriend will let me feed him til he’s that fat one day ❤️

You might like "The Doors", 1991 movie. Val Kilmer put on weight to play a fat Jim Morrison toward the end of his life. In one scene, someone comments on Jim's weight and Jim/Val pulls up his shirt, pats his fat gut and says "There's nothing wrong with being a large mammal."

On 3/30/2019 at 8:38 PM, jacknife said:

You might like "The Doors", 1991 movie. Val Kilmer put on weight to play a fat Jim Morrison toward the end of his life. In one scene, someone comments on Jim's weight and Jim/Val pulls up his shirt, pats his fat gut and says "There's nothing wrong with being a large mammal."

ironic alanis morissette GIF