Losing looks

FA89

I guess it depends in my case. But the idea overall is something that I'm into. I take it this something you like too? Is this a path you're hoping to see your woman go down? Given what you mentioned in one of your posts about hearing her want to go on a diet but not following through, I think she has the potential.

22 minutes ago, Xabi said:

I guess it depends in my case. But the idea overall is something that I'm into. I take it this something you like too? Is this a path you're hoping to see your woman go down? Given what you mentioned in one of your posts about hearing her want to go on a diet but not following through, I think she has the potential.

Yeah, in a way! I like the idea of someone beautiful letting thereselves go. Going from clean, toned & petite to flabby & unkempt!

She is trying to diet as I’ve said,  but she had fish & chips for lunch  yesterday & drank 4 cans of cider last night so it isn’t going to plan! 

She complained at being heavy last summer after a Doctors visit but she’s definitely gained since then.

I don't know why I like it, and I've stopped trying to figure out why. All I know is that I do, and your girl might like the idea on some level too. She certainly doesn't seem to interested in changing her lifestyle habits. Maybe she's signaling encouragement from you?

Anyway, I've only really come to the realization somewhat recently that I enjoy a woman who falls from grace: getting fat, slovenly, getting winded easily from walking, just completely letting go and everyone wondering what happened to her. I find that women who have a humiliation streak that complain about too high of beauty standards (mainly being slim) and that like their man to take a certain amount of control, seem more likely to respond favorably over time to our particular kinks. 

8 hours ago, FA89 said:

Anyone into wife’s/gfs/or any women losing there looks whilst gaining weight? Like growing unhealthy & turning into a bit of a slob etc.

When I say looks I mean in the general sense, The supposed social ideal etc!

As far as becoming less classically pretty as they "let go?" Like ignoring the weight aspect just generally becoming frumpy?

For me it's a yes and no. I think there's an added aspect of that which plays into my fetish, but in general I think I prefer when women get fat but also maintain their conventional attractiveness and upkeep.

My partner definitely falls into the former category though. She gained probably 75lbs and stopped really taking care of her appearance. I'm okay with it personally, but I'd love for her to wear makeup and sexy clothes more often.

15 hours ago, FA89 said:

Anyone into wife’s/gfs/or any women losing there looks whilst gaining weight? Like growing unhealthy & turning into a bit of a slob etc.

Yes. To avoid repeating myself, I'll just link back to an old post of mine addressing roughly this same subject. 

Guest MX8XV93
On 3/28/2019 at 8:00 AM, FA89 said:

Letting one's appearance go (within reason) can be very attractive, as far as I'm concerned.  For instance: no makeup, wearing sweatpants, no skin creams, not worrying about acne, having long hair but not taking care of it, being a bit lazy--and of course, getting really fat.  I'm thinking of the BigBellyLover919/Sabrina-type here.

Personally, I'd rather see the "real woman" than the "mask" (in fact, I'd go as far as to say that I find most "masked" women pretty unattractive).  It's also a signal that they don't waste time on unimportant/vain things (and probably won't take three hours to get ready to go to the store).

On 3/28/2019 at 6:00 AM, FA89 said:

Totally. Raising hand...

On 3/28/2019 at 8:00 AM, FA89 said:

That's quite a subjective matter, merely because aesthetics aren't absolute. Some people may defile with age, weight change, cosmetic modifications or so carious things same as they may beautify for the exact same reasons, but from one's view only. Human beauty isn't universal.

For example, Lucy Liu and her ambiguously Eurasian looks is quite a stunner for a Westerner's eye, much especially when she used to be younger... but coming to East Asia, she's the proper definition of a below-Average Jane: for East Asian societies, her skin complexion is judged unattractive (much for stupid reasons related to colourism and anti-dark skin racism up there) , her jawline is too sharp, the crease of her cheeks render her too unfeminine for their standards and the gap between her eyes are too much wide.

Now, we had Lupita N'yongo: crowned the world's most beautiful woman for her sweet, entrancing personality and looks, but until then judged ugly by much of the people into her family's home country Kenya, because of her dark complexion (because, you know... colonial-bred colourism and internalized racism) , would be likely judged the most beautiful woman if she was born amongst these same compatriotes a few generations ago, is admired by some people within the African community but not by many others (much because of her dark complexion and "semi-Caucasoid" looks, again. Yea, colonialism screwed up many minds up there in Africa. Also, sexism/internalized sexism: no one hold up the same negative opinion about the Obamas, and I mean the Luo side of the family) .

Same thing for weight-related perspective of beauty: some people found that women are getting ugly with more flesh. Others don't. But that remains from the order of their opinions, preferences and social belies, after all.

the dude your opinion GIF

For me, personally, with my wife it’s the fact that she gone from taking care of her body (Not in a gym bunny sense, Just always choosing healthier eating options) to not really caring anymore!.

She has openly admitted it herself that she can’t be bothered & prefers to sit at home in her bathrobe on the sofa.

She’s also admited to binging on snacks when I’m not around, For example we went away for a long weekend earlier this year & I’d left to go to the shops but had forgotten my wallet so I had to go back to get it. I caught her eating a whole family bag of crisps, she said she hadn’t expected me back so early & I’d never had known otherwise!. There’s also been moments when Ive gone to bed & she’s stayed  up eating, She has said that she feels self conscious about it all.

To go from a small, petite, tight bodied  20 something with flawless hair & clothes that fit like a dream to a woman approaching her 30s, with a growing double chin, jeans she tucks her belly in, With  back fat bulging around her bra, Who eats more then my throughout the day, & who sits in her robe at home with unkempt hair drinking cider through a straw (Not all the time with that but you get the picture) is quite something. 

Her personal hygiene is mostly still intact, I think they may be a step to far in some respects haha

Guest B/A Creator
3 hours ago, FA89 said:

For me, personally, with my wife it’s the fact that she gone from taking care of her body (Not in a gym bunny sense, Just always choosing healthier eating options) to not really caring anymore!.

She has openly admitted it herself that she can’t be bothered & prefers to sit at home in her bathrobe on the sofa.

She’s also admited to binging on snacks when I’m not around, For example we went away for a long weekend earlier this year & I’d left to go to the shops but had forgotten my wallet so I had to go back to get it. I caught her eating a whole family bag of crisps, she said she hadn’t expected me back so early & I’d never had known otherwise!. There’s also been moments when Ive gone to bed & she’s stayed  up eating, She has said that she feels self conscious about it all.

To go from a small, petite, tight bodied  20 something with flawless hair & clothes that fit like a dream to a woman approaching her 30s, with a growing double chin, jeans she tucks her belly in, With  back fat bulging around her bra, Who eats more then my throughout the day, & who sits in her robe at home with unkempt hair drinking cider through a straw (Not all the time with that but you get the picture) is quite something

Her personal hygiene is mostly still intact, I think they may be a step to far in some respects haha

Pls put some pics 😃😃

Guest The Bitch

Frankly, I think in my case it has something to do with competition biting the dust. I guess it's instinctive.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I didn't know I was into this until kind of recently either. I have always been into thicker meatier girls, but never thought about them losing their looks in a societal sense or in my own personal sense. I started with pretty girls who were more curvy but still slender, then to chubby girls with big asses, then full on fat girls, then girls purposefully gaining weight, feederism, and then I found i was also turned on by huge 400-500+ women. One of the big things that get me is the idea of transformation so I guess it doesn't come as a big surprise that I would find the aspect of losing looks to turn me on too.

I got my first taste of this particular and peculiar kink close to three years ago. I was curious, and feeling rather nosey after not being in a relationship for a while (close to a year) and started to remember my first girlfriend and actually started to miss her. We dated for only a short while, but I screwed things up for us even though I was really into her and also found her physically, to be super attractive. She's 5'4" or 5'5" and was probably about 120 (I'm bad at guessing weight) but she was moderately curvy, and soft and spongy with no tone and just a little extra chub on her belly, but it wasn't noticable unless she wore something clingy.

Anyway, I looked her up close to 3 years ago and found only a couple of pictures on an Instagram profile from a bookstore that she was working for and saw that had definitely put on some weight. Not a huge amount, she wasn't fat or anything, but I could see her hips we're rounder, thighs were definitely thicker, so were her arms and cheeks on her face, and I could tell even with her long sweater thing, that she had a round little extra chubbiness to her belly. Honestly I though she might have been in the really early stages of pregnancy. But it wasn't just her weight that I noticed, I also noticed that she wasn't wearing makeup, her hair looked a little sloppily done like she didn't really care much, and wore kind of unflattering clothes. That was a very noticable difference from the sort of hipsterish and hot and quite girly cute girlfriend that paid a lot of attention to her appearance that i once knew. I kind of wanted to keep track, but I knew she was in a long term relationship and after not seeing any new pictures on that profile and not wanting to friend her on Instagram because of a bad break up and complete loss if contact for years, I let her go and stopped being a snoop, but I still couldn't get her out of my head. Her transformation corrupted me or something, but I totally fantasized about her and how she changed. I can't explain it, but it really turned me on. 

Forward to this December, and I found myself at a small art show in the town we grew up in. Since we still had a very loose connection to each other because of some of our friends knowing friends of friends etc I was sort of hoping she would be there. I knew it was kind of likely for her to be there given the exhibit was by someone she was kind of close with, but I also remember sort of hoping she wasn't there either.

I got there and saw a bunch of people that I hadn't seen or heard from in a long time, in some cases years. It was almost like reliving a piece of our past and I thought about Laura. I went to get a beer and I made eye contact with a girl that I instantly knew and was a little nervous about - it was my ex-girlfriend staring right back at me with her same cute smile and bright eyes, but I honest had a little bit of doubt it was her at the same time because she hardly looked like the hot curvy girly fashionista that I once dated.she had put on so much weight, i was literally stunned for a second, she probably saw it in my eyes. I mean she really got seriously fat, putting on at least 80-90 pounds but I wouldn't be surprised if she gained over 100 pounds, because she easily looked more than double what she used to be. Her hair was a little unkempt and maybe not washed for a few days, her once curvy round little ass was now huge, sort of oblong with some good roundness but now kind of dumpy, and fucking really wide and really fat. Her arms were easily double what they used to be, her tits had grown from nice and pert (she was always a little busy) to now carrying two fat obviously floppy braless tits. Her thighs rested against each other almost aggressively. I couldn't believe how much she let herself go. She truly pretty much let herself completely go. What got me most was probably her gut though. No longer was her stomach just the barely noticeable little girly fleshiness, Laura now had an excessively bloated, round but still sagging fat gut that was drooping heavily over the waistband of her pants. I must have looked at her with disbelief. Just looking at her face was trip because it had gotten so round with really plump cheeks and she had a really pronounced double chin. She was morbidly obese and I never would have thought she would put on so much weight and never did I think that her letting go not only of her figure, but of her hair and makeup too would turn me on so much that I could feel churning in my balls and stomach (seriously dude). Her skin had gotten kind of blotchy and just a tad greasy and more pale than I remember too. She kind of looked like a fat mess to be honest, and not necessarily in bad way. She still looked happy to see me and we had a great time catching up although I do think she seems distant with her boyfriend, so I'm thinking of swooping in and getting back her back if things fall together for us. Anyway, she was the girl I first fell in love with, and we opened some things up with each other and now without her even knowing, she awoke a deep sexual quirk in me. It's really strange to me, because I actually do think she is less attractive than she once once was, but that's actually what is making me even more attracted to her...super weird and it makes me a little uncomfortable to be honest. Anyway, that's my story and I had to get it off my chest, sorry if it's too long.

On 3/28/2019 at 5:04 PM, dudethatswaffle said:

As far as becoming less classically pretty as they "let go?" Like ignoring the weight aspect just generally becoming frumpy?

For me it's a yes and no. I think there's an added aspect of that which plays into my fetish, but in general I think I prefer when women get fat but also maintain their conventional attractiveness and upkeep.

My partner definitely falls into the former category though.

I actually like when the girl's weight gain initiates her to really step up all other areas of appearance to "compensate". You witness that a lot; they start looking at YouTube tutorials, makeup game becomes on-point, much more mascara, start wearing heels, possibly some tanning, getting their hair done regularly, etc. They feel more girly and beautiful even though they just get fatter.

That hasn't happened with my wife. She's still amazingly, conventionally beautiful. BUT I do love how when she's around the house she has become totally slobbed out. No makeup. Always wears old stained shirts and shorts that are too small for her. Belly hangs out. She's a clean freak and used to always have a steadfast rule: no food in the bed. But I come upstairs late at night now and there's food wrappers and dirty dishes on the bed. So gross. But it is a big turn on. Want a piggie, expect a pig sty. 🐽

We have some neighbors who have really let themselves go (going from 150 to 250-300lbs since marriage). And it's always a turn on to see the wife hanging out with them eating pizza, snacks and drinking during the summer. She used to poke fun at them when we first moved into the neighborhood, so the whole "becoming one of them" is hot to see .  📺🥤🍺🍿🌯🍟🍕

There was, for a long long while, a Yahoo group called "Ruination" or similar - I can't even remember the right name, and it's long gone. It was a forum for people to post before and after photos of not only gaining enormous amounts of weight (or losing weight and having the loose skin) but successfully rubbing their skin with noxious substances to promote acne, cutting their own hair deliberately badly (not in a stylish, punk, deliberately jagged way, but just a terrible, unflattering haircut) and buying and wearing clothes exclusively from Dollar Tree stores, ill-fitting, cheap garments from Thrift Shops, and letting the clothes get stained and worn. No bras, of course, so breasts would sag, and glasses that didn't fit the face or were otherwise unflattering. This group had something like 15,000 people in it, so obviously this is a "Thing" for some. When someone thought one of the members was 10 years older than their actual age, they would post about it with "Yesssss!" and get the appropriate accolades.

:)

Guest MX8XV93
On 4/26/2019 at 7:08 AM, CarlGnarl said:

There was, for a long long while, a Yahoo group called "Ruination" or similar - I can't even remember the right name, and it's long gone. It was a forum for people to post before and after photos of not only gaining enormous amounts of weight (or losing weight and having the loose skin) but successfully rubbing their skin with noxious substances to promote acne, cutting their own hair deliberately badly (not in a stylish, punk, deliberately jagged way, but just a terrible, unflattering haircut) and buying and wearing clothes exclusively from Dollar Tree stores, ill-fitting, cheap garments from Thrift Shops, and letting the clothes get stained and worn. No bras, of course, so breasts would sag, and glasses that didn't fit the face or were otherwise unflattering. This group had something like 15,000 people in it, so obviously this is a "Thing" for some. When someone thought one of the members was 10 years older than their actual age, they would post about it with "Yesssss!" and get the appropriate accolades.

I looked a little bit but didn't find anything.  If you have a link to something like that, I'd be kinda curious...

Oh yes i like this very much! When i met my current girlfriend she was a bit chubby, but still active and playing sports etc... She also made a point to dress nice and sometimes do her makeup well. Flash forward to now she is lazy, out of shape, jawline is gone and just lazily sits on the couch with food stains on her shirt sometimes. The difference is quite spectacular and for me a definite turn-on.

Guest DailyDose
On 4/4/2019 at 10:45 PM, John Smith said:

However, if we're talking about neglecting to care a out her own body (acne, pimples, messy hair, body hygiene, body hair, messy outfits, smell) , I assume there are all most definitively a near-universal no-brainer.

I actually admire messy hair quite a bit... maybe not like an extreme example like she got sucked into a tornado but if her hair is not naturally straight like spaghetti like a Nordic, then I take a lot of attraction to the nuances and waves of a woman's hair that drapes down in such a fairly unkempt manner, without being frozen by artificial products and sprays.

There is a woman I met in 2011 on the beach when she was 23, just as cute-as-a-button with a pixie nose, and a total hippie, meaning no armpit hair shaving and just pretty, well, hippie, the beads, the clothes, the headbands. Now, after having 2 kids  the second in 2013- she is, apparently from recent pics, as big as a house but still with the hippie clothes, stringy hair and pixie nose with double chin, a huge ass and just a wide load - with the same big smile! Missed her this last visit - she is BFF forever with my hippie ex-girlfriend, but it was only a two-day visit. She said, "Next time you visit we'll have to hang out with the (Now BBW) B!"  Would love to, but as usual, must be appropriate with the "I'm really attracted to your best friend!" thing. Ah, the logistics of not being a douche-bag! 

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 7:34 AM, CarlGnarl said:

There is a woman I met in 2011 on the beach when she was 23, just as cute-as-a-button with a pixie nose, and a total hippie, meaning no armpit hair shaving and just pretty, well, hippie, the beads, the clothes, the headbands. Now, after having 2 kids  the second in 2013- she is, apparently from recent pics, as big as a house but still with the hippie clothes, stringy hair and pixie nose with double chin, a huge ass and just a wide load - with the same big smile! Missed her this last visit - she is BFF forever with my hippie ex-girlfriend, but it was only a two-day visit. She said, "Next time you visit we'll have to hang out with the (Now BBW) B!"  Would love to, but as usual, must be appropriate with the "I'm really attracted to your best friend!" thing. Ah, the logistics of not being a douche-bag! 

ok - headless! Must...share...before...and aft...

B then now.jpg

It's a good question, about which came first, the weight gain or the slobbishness... I definitely noticed as my fiancée lost her perfect high school beach bod and started getting a gut, she also started being more slobbish and careless with her looks, both around me and in public at parties.  She used to be very proper and socially conscious, with trendy outfits and on-point makeup, but nowadays she'll show up to a party with no makeup and a some poorly-fitting outfit and in no time she'll be tipsy and embarrassing herself with her newly fattened gut and boobs both falling out.  Is she getting chubby as a result of her new slobbishness?  Or is she acting more slobbish because she knows she's "losing her looks"?  I don't think we'll ever know for sure...

1607641550_1071585_10151577128903214_755385545_ocopy.thumb.jpg.0acd131c0c792cdbb5e684c3fb43092a.jpg0D7D594A-84A1-4EF1-B64B-DD59A505C446.thumb.jpeg.5a8af89de2720464175cc976884da072.jpeg912788BE-C788-46FB-8066-7D9EBEC616CB.thumb.jpeg.1bc5af9b8971a96abc64362c1ff13a0f.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

One item that hasn't been mentioned is how losing looks plays out in the workplace. There's no doubt my wife's gain has effected her job. She used to be called on to give pitches and presentations for her team. Once she got fat they delegated that to a younger skinny coworker who didn't have nearly the level of oratory skills or knowledge as my wife. And in general she felt like she dropped on the totem pole. Many VP's and directors basically think "well if you're that undisciplined and lazy about your body, you're most likely like that in all areas of your life". She went from the ultra-hot center of the social circle, always had the inside gossip, to the slobby fattie on the outside of the social circle, who sneaks down to the cafe with the other big women 4x times a day.

She ended up learning to code so now she segued to a team where everyone's massive and growing and there's no more rat race to look like a model. Loves her job. But I look back on those past times like losing the presentations, the VP thinking "so much is riding on this pitch. We need to look good, We can't have some fattie up there fucking it up."