Quantcast
Faulks

How do I find someone with this fetish?

5 posts / 608 viewsLast Reply

Hello, everyone! So I definitely am into the idea of having a feedee that I can fatten up, but I have no idea where to start with the possibility of having a relationship like this. In short, where and how do I find someone who would want to engage in my fantasies? 

It would be a lot easier if there was a dating website that was exclusively for people looking for an actual relationship. The feedist sites that are available currently make it difficult to discern who is just looking for an online feeder (there are also a lot of sex workers looking to make money from gaining) vs those who are seeking a real, in person relationship with a feeder. 

Sucks that instagram damn near removed the feedee tag under recent.  Just have to look for stuff and hopefully make it rain for whoever goes live.

Surprised this site doesn't have live chat yet.  Optional payment feels a lot better for me so I don't feel pressed if I don't know/trust the person, and gradually increment if I know she won't ghost/block me for being attracted (it can be crazy sometimes, but some women manage arousal poorly even if that's the whole point of what they're doing).

Things are global honestly (I'm a hit with a couple London ladies here) and I feel online is the best way, though I long stopped trying to engage people much in real life.  If there's a chance, I'll be subtle.

It would be a lot easier if there was a dating website that was exclusively for people looking for an actual relationship. The feedist sites that are available currently make it difficult to discern who is just looking for an online feeder (there are also a lot of sex workers looking to make money from gaining) vs those who are seeking a real, in person relationship with a feeder. 
** amirite