Feebee pits of Hell?? maybe more???

loppy2154

Hello people, I have been around this world for over 20 years...that's right, I am 21:)  I have seen so much come and go and never thought I could do anything to get banned.  Apparently it is a mystery to me and feebs.  I was booted for violating harassment policy?  No one would show me what I said or did???  Who or what , no one can tell ya.  Well when someone claims something I would expect some semblance of info?  proof.  Nope  Banned for harassment.  All I could come up with was one member who had under her info, no stupid fat chat, gaining, nothing. I remember her name You pay and I will do something.  My response was you go to a weight gain site, chat and friends and basically say I am not wasting my time on es , feeders, etc.  You  pay to get anything????  I responded aren't you like going to a weight watchers site and saying no diet talk???  There is more info should you care to chat.  Anyways, screw them.  So this past week i got called by a scammer, I figured out.  I have not been on feebee  for 3 or 4 months??  Which was how I realized it had to be scam.  Who in feebee could conceive of explaining or acting maturely?  Oxymoron.  lol   Anyway, they had my name and quoted some previous texts I guess.  They wanted me to pay to get back on feebee?  See what I mean??  lol No way feebs.  Afterwards  I started to think, I even notified Feebee of issue.  They told me they reviewed and no problem and you can't come back either.  lol

Just wanted to warn you about it.  No one does  anything unless liability moves their butts to action.  Maybe I was lucky one,.   But they quoted comments I made months ago..creepy  Oh I was told mentioning their name was not an issue.  If you have to edit, sorry.  I can do it too.  The story is more involved I guess.  Tried to condense it.

Well let's see.  Feebee booted me for something unknown,. Tried to determine reason.  Nope. Booted.  After being gone 4 months, I get a text from a spanner who posted a pic of admin.  Think pic with 3 women:). She started quoting comments I made months  ago. .  knew my name and comments I made. Well not sure if feebee notified members about people catfishing.  I would guess no lol. Hope I did better John Smith. Creative name by way.  

19 hours ago, loppy2154 said:

Well let's see.  Feebee booted me for something unknown,. Tried to determine reason.  Nope. Booted.  After being gone 4 months, I get a text from a spanner who posted a pic of admin.  Think pic with 3 women:). She started quoting comments I made months  ago. .  knew my name and comments I made. Well not sure if feebee notified members about people catfishing.  I would guess no lol. Hope I did better John Smith. Creative name by way.  

So, you have being victim of a fake report by some scam, if I get it well?? Ah ah thanks, I'd just figured out this name might been appropriate.

Well, the fact they treat you (I think males)like crap started me.  When a spammer contacted me with info that is 4 months old I guess....I started to wonder why feebee doesn't  care.   They either think it is not a threat, or don't want to explain how users are able to access their servers.  A lot of room for issues.   Many members only want paid for everything, talk, anything.....oh well...…  Apparently they hide their Mensa players for others to talk to:)

3 hours ago, loppy2154 said:

Well, the fact they treat you (I think males)like crap started me.  When a spammer contacted me with info that is 4 months old I guess....I started to wonder why feebee doesn't  care.   They either think it is not a threat, or don't want to explain how users are able to access their servers.  A lot of room for issues.   Many members only want paid for everything, talk, anything.....oh well...…  Apparently they hide their Mensa players for others to talk to:)

The issue about this peculiar poll of bitter, angry (predominantly white female) spanners in Hell-ie is less about misandry and more about being simply but a horde of emboldered bullies in the same fashion and mannerism than these incel and Neo-Nazis cyberspaces they're hating so much (yet, are much more closer they pretend to not be. Both figuratively and literally) . They've caused a lot of trouble to female members as well, simply because they does or aren't fit to their reclusive standards and for some reason, the admins seems to concede voluntarily to their littiest Beckery-fed whim--perhaps because they are forming an influent subgroup and thus the admins fears that not conceding ro them might uproar a bad wrap against them and given to them a badder reputation.

Let's look at Feeble from another's point of view. 

You put up anything, anything at all, on your feed that the mob disagrees with and you will be immediately sliced, diced and condemned and that's the end of you, bub. 

Especially if it doesn't tow the line, straight down the liberal, politically correct line. Say, for example, that a friend of yours is a straight male, and a bunch of transgender folks start following him and leaving comments on his photos that are, well, yucky.  And say your friend would rather this sub-segment of society follow those of their ilk,  rather than someone like your friend, who doesn't hate TG and is certainly not "phobic."

Let's say your friend expresses this in their feed in the nicest possible way, designed to offend no one. 

It will be as though her has advocated hanging puppies. Your friend's feed will be filled with all-caps bile, and calls for banning, and shunned, his friends driven away, every "like" on his photos "unliked" and anything he says from then on ignored. 

The problem is that the place is largely run by children in adult bodies who love to post their complaints, no matter how small. Its starts with "I'm bored" but also dips down into "I sneezed Tuesday" or other childish statement of zero value.

It's a garbage can for people's most trivial expressions. 

Some chubby cutie-cuties, though, I'll say that. 

Yeah I went there, asked one question and got run off. I asked something like the following and got something like the following conversation;

Me: ”This totally seems like something I’d be into. Is there any reason to hold off? Let me ask a question, who;

A) doesn’t care either way

B)won’t look at a girl unless she’s already fat

C) want to start fresh with a skinny girl and make her fat?”

User a: “Start fresh, what a shitty way to put it!”

User b: “Yeah how horribly fatphobic!”

User c: “What are you saying, fat people smell you shithead?!”

Me: “what a wonderful introduction to this community!”

User a: “well you bigot, you should already know fat girls get overlooked for skinny girls all the time! Educate yourself before speaking!”

You are on a website where the fatter you are the MORE attractive you are, and you’re still upset about skinny people? Are you not there on purpose? Do you Not want to be fat, and you didn’t get like that on purpose? Are you just dating people with fat fetishes for money, or are the people there just, “The best you can do?” I don’t understand the constant aggression.

Perfect.   My person commented that pres bush had died and he was old.  All I said was he ws 92! Holy mother of God this girl an all-time a-hole went  completely nuts.  " You don't  know what I was talking about. How dare you talk to me" exactly, well I respondedwith an equally snarky comment after she did  I was booted for harrassment of her I guess.   Grokio owned.site obviously have different rules for harrassment. They have a guys chubby chaser site too.  Regardless, I have run into so many guys and girls that get booted for nada.   Not user friendly site for men or women.   Says 116,000 members...wonder how many are active....

You'll think i'm making this up, but there is one popular woman there whose profile says "I won't talk to you unless you're incredibly hot, like Hugh Jackman." Unfortunately I didn't read this until after contacting her with a simple "Hi" and got the response "DIDN'T YOU READ MY PROFILE? I ONLY TALK TO HOT GUYS."

Fat-headed

Entitled

Assholes

Being

Intentionally

Evil

On 3/28/2019 at 10:27 AM, WhoDat said:

Let's look at Feeble from another's point of view. 

You put up anything, anything at all, on your feed that the mob disagrees with and you will be immediately sliced, diced and condemned and that's the end of you, bub. 

Especially if it doesn't tow the line, straight down the liberal, politically correct line. Say, for example, that a friend of yours is a straight male, and a bunch of transgender folks start following him and leaving comments on his photos that are, well, yucky.  And say your friend would rather this sub-segment of society follow those of their ilk,  rather than someone like your friend, who doesn't hate TG and is certainly not "phobic."

Let's say your friend expresses this in their feed in the nicest possible way, designed to offend no one. 

It will be as though her has advocated hanging puppies. Your friend's feed will be filled with all-caps bile, and calls for banning, and shunned, his friends driven away, every "like" on his photos "unliked" and anything he says from then on ignored. 

The problem is that the place is largely run by children in adult bodies who love to post their complaints, no matter how small. Its starts with "I'm bored" but also dips down into "I sneezed Tuesday" or other childish statement of zero value.

It's a garbage can for people's most trivial expressions. 

Some chubby cutie-cuties, though, I'll say that. 

As a liberal, Canadian black male concerned about real social justice issues , I strongly disagree with your viewpoint.

This isn't about having a progressist standton politics and economy, nor about fighting against inequality and structural tools of human-right clashing oppression with them neither. This is about acting like plain, bitter a***holes.

Fyi, still as a black person, most of these same people are so obnoxiously condescending and racist that even some outright Neo-Nazis and extreme-right leaning folks on this forum "befriends" them and joins their loosely organized backlashs when the one target in the story hasn't sharing the same color skin than the majority. 

At the end of the day, there are all the same.

On 1/4/2014 at 1:51 PM, bionaughtical said:

Women proclaiming that they do not represent my fetish.

This is myfetish.

On 1/4/2014 at 5:23 PM, Queen Victoria said:

Yeah, I guess I don't get it. She's fat. There are a lot of people out there who prefer fat women. What does she want? A person who 'loves her for being her?' Yeah, okay honey. That's all when and good, but the source of most attraction is sexuality, and then you build from there.

And, what's more, most people prefer it that way. This is the reason why most internet dating sites include multiple photos -- because you're selling yourself in all arenas; both personality and appearance. To get all butthurt because a few people think you're hot is contrary to the whole process. Not to mention: if she doesn't want that sort of attention, she shouldn't be posting bathing suit pics on the internet.

3 minutes ago, John Smith said:

preach GIF

1 minute ago, John Smith said:

@Queen Victoria Come in F***** and preach the Good News.

hugh jackman wow GIF

@Queen Victoria

Well my innocent comment was after someone said  "President Bush was old"  wait for it!  I said he was 92!!  Can you believe I said that.  WTF was my issue or major mental problem.  She said with a GLO in her voice.  What are you talking about.  You have no idea what I am talking about or know me!  I am ashamed that I said something so rude.  My issue is I forget that this site was not about chatting or meeting people,  but about immature, childish girls, basically saying do not talk to me unless you will buy me food, or never talk fat chat apparently with the full support of mgmt.  Oh well, ever want to laugh, google their name !!  My dad in one of his precious comments to me said, Son, some people are just as*holes..bingo!