The guarantee (Act 1)

Jellingtonboot

Act 1.

"Fat-ass" Janet said under her breath as the waitress walked away. "like, how do you not see yourself getting fat, and then stop. It's not that hard to stop eating" she said, her face contorting into some weird confused look.

"Maybe she has a medical condition or something, you don't know Janet, leave her alone" Kevin responded.

"She's just a fat pig kevin" Janet said with a smile "if I can stay skinny, why can't she, its not that hard"

Kevin wondered what he had ever seen in Janet, while she was very beautiful, her personality was completely repulsive.

Her long blonde hair, mesmerising blue eyes, and friendly demeanour hid the snake beneath.

He knew she was cheating on him. His friend Jamie had sent him a video of her making out with some over-sized rugby player. He had heard rumors, but this was the nail in the coffin. "she only wants me for my money" he had realised.

The large reared waitress returned.

"Are you guys ready to order?" 

The rest of the meal went pleasantly, she had no idea he knew. Kevin was waiting until after to tell her that she wouldn't be returning with him to his mansion, she would be returning to her working class parents house.

She was about to lose everything, he wanted her to be hurt like he was. 

Janet treated the walk from the table to the exit as her own personal catwalk. She strutted her slender, toned body, looking down on everyone as she went. 

"what a bitch" he thought.

As they drove he told her he knew. She was like a deer caught in headlights. 

"I'm sorry Kevin, it was only once" she pleaded

The argued for a long time. 

"I'll never do it again Kevin, I'm sorry, I love you" 

"more like you love my money" he responded

"Kevin, you know that's not true, I really love you" she said, pretending to cry. 

"how do I know you'll never do this again, you'll probably be off with some other rugby player as soon as my back is turned" he said nastily.

"kevin if there was something I could do to guarantee you that I would never do that again, I would do it" she said. 

"Well maybe there is something you could do" 

"anything Kevin, just say it" 

"Let me ask you something so" he said deviously. "Do rugby players like fat girls? " 

"They wouldnt be caught dead with one of those flabby pigs" she said.

"Well then I guess you'll have to get fat" 

Act 2

"I can't believe he wants me to get fat" Janet thought. She shifted uneasily in her seat. 

She had never even been slightly overweight in her thirty years. Her love for step-dancing had kept her slim, yet curvy. "I guess I won't be going back to that after all" she thought.

Kevin braked hard when they came to an intersection. A couple of seconds of awkward silence ensued. Green light. Kevin sped off, tyres squealing. She knew he only drove like that when he was really angry. 

"So... How much weight do you want me to gain?" she asked nervously. She hoped he would say ten or twenty pounds, she could gain a bit and maybe he would forget about it. 

"oh, maybe one hundred pounds or so, we could start there" he said, secretly loving the shocked expression on her face. 

"omg... I'm going to be huge" she cried out, not receiving much sympathy from Kevin.

She felt like telling him to go fuck himself, but she was completely helpless. She only had two options, be fat or be poor.

She sat silently for the rest of the drive home.

They pulled into the driveway.

As they approached the front door, Kevin mockingly said "hey, maybe someday you won't be able to fit through that door".

"Are you not coming to bed baby?" Janet asked. Kevin was on the computer all evening, when she had asked what he was doing, he responded "research"

"not yet" he responded barely taking any notice of her. She fell asleep contemplating her faith.

She awoke, he was already up. She slipped into some tights and an old shirt. Her reflection stared back at her from the full length mirror in the corner of the room. 

"I'll never look like this again" she thought as she spun around, taking it all in. "I have such a cute ass though" 

She made her way to the kitchen, as she entered Kevin had a big smile on his face.

"hey baby" he said happily.

"Hey baby, I wasn't expecting to see you in such a good mood" Janet said warily. 

"I've got good news" 

"What is it babe?" 

"Well, I did a bit of research last night, and it turns out if you eat enough, you can gain a pound a day" he said happily. "so you'll be huge in no time" 

"That's great" she lied.

Act 3

The doorbell rang. "That'll be what I ordered" Kevin said. His eagerness worried her. 

"Just in here please" Kevin merrily showed the delivery person to the front room. 

Janet stood in astonishment at the sight before here. Five large crates of popular brand chocolate bars stood menacingly in the centre of the room. 

"Just sign here please" 

The delivery man thanked them and left.

"what the hell is this?" Janet enquired. 

"I've worked out that each of these crates contain the caloric equivalent of thirty pounds" Kevin smuggly replied. 

"But there's five crates, that's.... That's 150lbs" Janet said, somewhat more timidly than she had intended. 

"We can always order more" Kevin said, laughing a bit too much. 

She woke up feeling slightly sick. Every night for the last month, she had spent her time stuffing herself with as much chocolate as her belly could hold, which turns out to be a lot. 

She lowered her hand to caress her belly, letting out a faint moan of discomfort.

What was once flat and solid, was now soft and bumpy. 

Her morning routine now consisted of checking which part of her body had expanded overnight. Most of the time it was her belly, today it was no different.

She reached down and grabbed her belly with bought hands, it bulged out between her fingers.

As she sat up her belly flopped out in front of her. She felt disgusting.

Finally getting up, she caught sight of herself in the full length mirror.

The tight panties she was wearing, now also covered the lower bulge of her belly. The top of it was consumed into the belly button, hidden by the top bulge.

Her white shirt now looked as if it was about to give up under the strain of containing her.

She had hoped that she might gain weight evenly, allowing her to hide her gain for longer. But most of it was belly fat.

"I look fucking pregnant" Janet thought.

Act 4

The mall was once a place of joy and comfort for Janet, but now it just evoked constant anxiety in her. 

After gaining 50lbs, the world had changed in unexpected ways for Janet. Before the constant stares from men had bothered her, now they didn't even give her a second look.

Before she had wanted to be seen, now she feared running into old friends.

"You're looking...well, Janet" they would say, trying to conceal the smirk on their faces.

She browsed a selection of clothing, choosing a range of new clothes to cover her rapidly expanding body. 

"Does my ass look big in this" she only asked so she could turn Kevin on.

"Its huge, I can't believe how big its gotten" 

It turned out her fears of all the fat going to her belly had been unfounded, her ass went through a growth spurt since then. 

Kevin suddenly got an idea.

When he first told her his idea, she had refused, but he eventually got his way.

She had bought an extra pair of jeans that day, with the intention of returning it within the thirty day limit. She would have to return it and tell them her reason was because she had grow too big for them.

"Todays the day" Kevin woke her excitedly.

She had gained another 30lbs in that month. 

As she looked at herself in the mirror, Kevin came up behind her and put his arms around her. He was surprised by how wide she felt.

He grabbed her belly and bounced it up and down. "Baby please stop, you know I don't like that" Janet said. He paused for a moment suspending her large belly up in the air.

"Ok, I'll stop" he said, suddenly dropping her belly. It crashed down, jiggling and bouncing uncontrollably for the next few seconds.

As they approached the return counter of the clothes store, she began to feel really anxious. 

"Hi how can I help you" the tall beautifully assistant asked. Janet waddled up to the counter, each step sent a micro jiggle through her. 

"Hi... am.. I'd like to return this,... It's a,.. I've gotten too fat for it" Janet mumbled out. 

The store assistant looked at the jeans and then back at her.  "I'll just have to get my manager" 

Her heart sank as she realised who the manager was. It was her old roommate Cathy from her failed two years at college, and she looked amazing.

"This woman says she's gotten too fat for these jeans" Cathy looked down at her as if she was nothing, looking for a few seconds, as if to confirm that her story about being a fat bitch was true. 

"OK" Cathy said and walked away. 

"omg... She didn't even recognise me" she thought "have I changed that much?"