First (light) Feeding Tips

hatrick199

I first met my wife when she was larger, about 195. She's slowly kind of learned that I'm into this community, and last year I've been talking about it openly with her.  Simultaneously, she's been working out more and is down to 155 lbs, which she's kept off for about year. She's more comfortable with her body now, and is happier, and I genuinely support these efforts because I know it's something she's been trying to do for a while. All of that being said, I kind of stumbled into let her know that I've always fantasized about feeding her. She said this doesn't inherently turn her on, but the idea that I crave this is something that does, so she'd be interested in trying it once. It would surprise me if she ever went full into weight gaining or anything, but I'm kind of frozen about how to actually do this and don't know how to proceed. Does anyone have any pointers on kind of first time tips? Place in the house? How to get started? What food to choose? Has anyone had a similar experience?

I think it depends on what you want to do and achieve. Maybe just a feeding and play with yourself. Or feed & f... Or....

Me, I’d want her to not freak out, find it very simple and non-threatening, even pleasant. I would want her to maybe not be into this sexually but find it if not pleasant at least not unpleasant. My goal would be to have this happen more often. 

So the first thing I would do is figure out what her craving foods are. Chocolate? Ice cream? Chips? Lasagna? I want her to have her best food experiences during this feeding. 

We’d sit wherever we normally do when we’re going to eat or snack. Maybe the couch, before the TV on movie night? I want this to be something that also happens, not to be the main event, the awkward focus point. So we watch a movie and she snacks a bit and every now and then I give something to her. A bite here, a bite there. 

At one point or another she’s going to have enough. To get her used to performative eating I’ll tell her ‘ok, last bite, for me’

Then, we’re at the end of the evening. This wasn’t something freaky or scary. It was nice food, good fun. Clean fun. Something we could do again, right?