Jessica Bryant (Kris Bryant's wife)

Maverick

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, wakpak33 said:

I agree. She was already pretty big even before she got preggo, but now that she's preggo she's is blowing up. Don't think any of the weight is going to be lost

Definitely! When they already have some chub prior and get this big with time to go it's inevitable some of that extra weight is going to stick! 👍

10 hours ago, wakpak33 said:

I agree. She was already pretty big even before she got preggo, but now that she's preggo she's is blowing up. Don't think any of the weight is going to be lost

I agree, since her gain reminds me of one of my former teachers gain. She was kinda skinny at first, but then started gaining a bit of weight. She got married and completely blew up during pregnancy, probably gaining like 60 pounds during it. After birth she remained really big for awhile. Her proportions before her pregnancy and during it are identical to Jess

3 hours ago, Yeetmcskeet76 said:

I agree, since her gain reminds me of one of my former teachers gain. She was kinda skinny at first, but then started gaining a bit of weight. She got married and completely blew up during pregnancy, probably gaining like 60 pounds during it. After birth she remained really big for awhile. Her proportions before her pregnancy and during it are identical to Jess

Yeah I got a similar story too. Relatively skinny teacher puts on bit of weight, gets preggo(during her pregnancy she got HUGE), keeps the baby weight, gets preggo AGAIN! Not sure if Jess would get preggo again, you never know maybe maybe not. Only time will tell

18 hours ago, wakpak33 said:

Not sure if Jess would get preggo again, you never know maybe maybe not. Only time will tell

She definitely looks like she’d love to get pregnant again. But we’ll see how she’ll do on the birth of the first one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...