Feeding My Girlfriend

JayG

14 minutes ago, John Smith said:

KK cup BREEEEEEAAAA-STS?!?!?!?!?

200.gif

Yes! They are gigantic and still growing. It’s really as good as it sounds. 😋Sometimes I’ll just sit there watching her struggling to breathe in her skin-tight shirts with her huge boobs laboriously heaving and straining against the fabric. It’s kind of mesmorizing.

Guest Heddwyn Chamara

Great update! I was wondering what I was happening with you guys. From what you're saying, everything seems to be going great. Do you have any plans to level with your girlfriend about your preferences? Also, do you have a weight number for her at this point?

11 hours ago, Heddwyn Chamara said:

Great update! I was wondering what I was happening with you guys. From what you're saying, everything seems to be going great. Do you have any plans to level with your girlfriend about your preferences? Also, do you have a weight number for her at this point?

She does know that I like curvy, thick girls and I have stated that. Haha. As for gaining weight on purpose, I haven’t said anything outright about that. However I do always get visibly turned on and very touchy feely with her when she overeats and I rub her belly a lot and she can totally tell that I greatly enjoy it. So she may just be using her intuition and so far it’s going great.

I saw a medical paper a few weeks ago from when she had a doctor’s appointment and it had her weight listed at 168. I am not sure what she weighs at this exact moment, but that’s the last number I saw. She doesn’t know that I know, as I saw her medical paper unintentionally in her bedroom. Keep in mind she’s a shorter girl, so 43+ pounds of weight gain since March, while it doesn’t sound like a ton for the time period, has made an enormous difference on her frame. I mean, to me it’s a lot of weight gain but not sure how the rest of this community feels with all the comparisons out there. Lol And the first few months she was more hesitant about food and stuff and would yo-yo at times. Now the weight gain has been piling on a bit faster over the last few months as she’s letting her guard down a lot due to feeling more secure. So here’s hoping she’ll continue to balloon. 

41 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Dude we need pics Asap on this fr Kk cups come on you ain't seriously saying they are that huge lol... I believe this too an extent. Please post a few pics to verify this because this is outstanding if it's  true. Either way its s good read but if its all real no bs that makes it better 

Sure, I can certainly try to get photos when she’s not looking. And it’s all cool if some people don’t believe me about the boobs. It’s good enough to me that I know the truth and get to enjoy them. =D She’s sort of in denial herself honestly and claims she can fit into smaller bra sizes, but she’s bursting out of a KK cup so I don’t buy that. (yes I saw the tag before she cut it out). 

So I am texting my girlfriend right now while she’s at work. Apparently her uniform pants are so tight that they’re cutting off her circulation and she doesn’t know what to do since she can’t just remove them there. I told her to go to her manager and ask to see if he happens to have a larger size in pants for today- she won’t do it because she’s so embarrassed. So is she seriously going to go the entire day with cut-off circulation in her legs because she’s scared to say something? I’m extremely worried! I mean I get that it could be embarrassing, but this isn’t something to mess with!

30 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Ummm she cant unbutton them lol ? What does she do again 

She works in a customer service role for an amusement park gift shop. I highly doubt she’d be allowed to do that since the employees have to tuck in their shirts. I haven’t heard from her yet btw, hope everything is okay. 😕

Okay so my gf just texted me about the circulation issue at work! She said it got so bad that her legs felt like they were starting to fall asleep, so she was forced to go to her manager about the situation and be honest. He didn’t have an extra pair of pants in her size so he let her leave early and said she can wear different pants or jeans temporarily until her new larger uniform pants come in.

Apparently she apologized for growing out of her new pants so quickly “due to stress” (the manager had just ordered this pair a few months ago) and told him she is going to be working hard at a diet and workout regimen asap so that this doesn’t happen again. That means this will be the third time they’ve had to order her clothes since she started the job. Lol That’s why she was so embarrassed to ask. I was like “You didn’t need to explain yourself babe.” But she was embarrassed and felt she needed to offer an excuse apparently. *sigh* I guess she still has a ways to go psychologically with the weight gain. 

43-50lbs of weight gain in 6 months is incredible. Especially since it’s technically unintentional beyond your encouragement. 

I truly believe if she manages to gain over 60lbs, she’s never turning back. As of right now, it seems like you’re well on your way to having a 200lb girlfriend in a years time. 

17 hours ago, Corky said:

43-50lbs of weight gain in 6 months is incredible. Especially since it’s technically unintentional beyond your encouragement. 

I truly believe if she manages to gain over 60lbs, she’s never turning back. As of right now, it seems like you’re well on your way to having a 200lb girlfriend in a years time. 

This is so encouraging, thanks! I am crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!

I slept over at my girlfriend’s place last night after the pig-out session, lmao. So this morning before her college classes, we went to Ihop and I offered to buy her breakfast plus several meals to take back with her for later. She didn’t seem to want me to get her the extra food, but she did end up giving in once I said I was going to get extra for myself too. I loaded her up with a very fattening breakfast and then sent her home with several meals worth of fattening food, so I’d consider the morning a success. 

She was also wearing one of her favorite dresses she’s had for a while that used to fit her perfectly. I don’t think she’ll be able to wear it much longer... Today I noticed that because of all the extra real estate she now has, the dress was so short that every slight movement kept exposing bits and pieces of her jiggly butt cheeks. She didn’t seem to notice. The dress clung to her hips and butt like a glove, where it used to have quite a bit of give before. It was also skin-tight and stretching to the limits in the boob area. I could literally see the seams around the edges visibly straining and struggling to stay together with her huge cleavage heaving out. She was breathing pretty heavily at times, probably because the outfit was so tight and constricting I am guessing. There was a group of people next to us and I noticed they kept sneaking glances at my gf. 

I also noticed her pulling at and yanking on her bra quite a bit, so on the drive back I asked her if it was uncomfortable and if she wanted me to get her a new one anytime soon. She said no, that she has “plenty of room left in this one still and would be losing weight soon”. She clearly doesn’t have extra room in her bra- even with clothes on, you can tell that she’s struggling to keep her boobs contained in the bra cups and the straps dig into her shoulders really tight. She’s also claiming that the bra is an HH cup, when I KNOW I saw it was a KK on the tag before she cut it out. I would not forget or misread something like that. Lol She seems to think bigger than an HH cup is only for heavy people- I am sure one of her fit friends told her that (I think I know who). And we know she won’t admit that she’s heavy now herself even though she complains about her weight.  Regardless I was secretly pleased that her boobs are so huge that she feels the need to cut off her bra tags now. She never used to do that or try to downplay their size and now she always seems defensive when people comment on them.

Also I will try to sneak in a few photos soon!

On 9/19/2019 at 7:06 AM, JayG said:

She does know that I like curvy, thick girls and I have stated that. Haha. As for gaining weight on purpose, I haven’t said anything outright about that. However I do always get visibly turned on and very touchy feely with her when she overeats and I rub her belly a lot and she can totally tell that I greatly enjoy it. So she may just be using her intuition and so far it’s going great.

If you're that transparent, then you should probably be honest and just admit that you like her outright fat. That way, you can have a legitimate discussion about the long-term consequences of her behavior, and possibly set a weight range that she can adhere to for the sake of her health. Also, it'd be a good way for you to quit being an enabler. Not to kill the mood here, but if your girlfriend ever discovers that you've been deliberately making her fat without her consent, then she's liable to believe that you've been placing your fetish above her physical and mental well-being, and she'd likely hate you for that. Especially since she's ballooned so quickly, it's important to consider this so that you can avoid heartache later on. It won't be fun when she's pre-diabetic, got bone spurs in her feet, and is well on her way to developing atherosclerosis.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2019 at 8:45 AM, FirstMarines said:

If you're that transparent, then you should probably be honest and just admit that you like her outright fat. That way, you can have a legitimate discussion about the long-term consequences of her behavior, and possibly set a weight range that she can adhere to for the sake of her health. Also, it'd be a good way for you to quit being an enabler. Not to kill the mood here, but if your girlfriend ever discovers that you've been deliberately making her fat without her consent, then she's liable to believe that you've been placing your fetish above her physical and mental well-being, and she'd likely hate you for that. Especially since she's ballooned so quickly, it's important to consider this so that you can avoid heartache later on. It won't be fun when she's pre-diabetic, got bone spurs in her feet, and is well on her way to developing atherosclerosis.

Thank you so much for the advice- you make a great point!

You know your girlfriend’s packed on a huge amount of weight when she puts on her thick, formerly-roomy winter coat, and can’t even get the zipper to zip up over her body anymore! She was sucking in her stomach as hard as she could and just couldn’t get the zipper up.

My girlfriend’s new work uniform is also looking quite tight already. She’s been saying she’s not worried about having to get her manager to order another one for her ever again- because she’s “definitely going to lose weight soon” before that will ever be an issue. That was almost a month ago and she’s only gained weight, hasn’t lost a single pound. She’s gonna run out of time if she’s not careful and will have to ask for a new size if she doesn’t get it together soon... Last time it was mortifying for her. She’s been telling everyone she’s on a diet but she’s clearly still getting fatter. I think she really is trying to diet but keeps giving in to gluttony. 

Her mom also managed to find her a huge XL stretchy sports bra the other day, so that she can work out more easily, and even then, the sports bra is very tight on her and just barely holds her boobs. Lol It’s the largest one they could find and she’s still pushing it- that’s crazy to me. I mean it still fits her, but I hope not for long. 😂  Because the less supportive her sports bras are, the more likely she is to not want to work out since it’s so much harder and more uncomfortable for her. And I don’t want her to work out a lot. 😕 She told me she plans to work out today, I guess we’ll see if that happens or not. Nooooo.

You should encourage her to exercise. Unless she alters her diet, then she won't actually lose the weight, but it'll be less impactful on her health. Exercise removes visceral fat that envelops the internal organs. This is the type of fat associated with the health risks of obesity: hypertension, diabetes, and so on. Subcutaneous fat is nowhere near as harsh on the body, and it's softer and more feminine anyway.

Let her develop a bit of upper body strength so that her breasts don't give her back pain; put her on a bicycle so that stairs don't kill her; make her do squats so that her ass gets bigger. If she's more active, then she'll have greater blood flow to the brain, and that'll make her more intelligent and engaging conversation. Were the health risks removed, then your girlfriend would be more accepting of it, perhaps she might even enjoy it (however slight the chance is), assuming that you're honest about your preferences. You have no idea how imperative it is to just admit that you like her body exaggerated. It's something that you'll likely come to regret otherwise.

3 hours ago, FirstMarines said:

You have no idea how imperative it is to just admit that you like her body exaggerated.

@FirstMarines you can bring some really good insight to the table. This is also the first time I see that description "you like her body exaggerated" and I think it's a really good one. Thanks.

I've lived both sides; enabling with her not knowing, and with her knowing I like her big. For the quality of the relationship, the feelings behind it, and for the quality of the gaining, I find her knowing is way better, even sexier. @JayG even when she isn't into the whole idea -- and she probably won't -- for her to start to hear, see, and experience that you prefer her "a bit heavier like this" will be something to make her feel good, in a way, but will also make it much more likely she lets go at certain times. Because "everybody likes thins girls" is something that is drilled into her mind, and right now you are in that group of people that prefer thin girls.

Can't add anything about exercise. Mine just doesn't. 

Guest JigglyArms

Think of @FirstMarines as the angel on your shoulder, while I am the devil.

Don't let her exercise. It will only slow down the gain. 

Let her enjoy any food she wants, let her keep growing. Keep her happy. It will be a lot harder to sell your fantasy to her if it involves her going through daily exercises you prescribe to her like shes some sort of test subject. Just give her food and love her with all your heart. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, is there?