Feeding My Girlfriend

JayG

5 minutes ago, JigglyArms said:

Don't let her exercise. It will only slow down the gain. 

I like your way of thinking :) 

With mine I've learned to support every diet attempt. Dieting and exercise are harder to do than to so. Doing them both more so. But both can be instruments of additional gaining.

My wife will starve herself a day....day and a half.... A grape here, a cracker there, and then break and ask for whatever; in a couple of hours she will eat her missed calories and then some. 

Exercise is a known weight cause. They'll do something for 15-30 minutes, having the feeling they burned a ton of calories while exercise really just burns little bits. And what do they do after? They reward themselves :) 

Here, look at how much she has to do to get calories off :) 

I agree with @FirstMarines here - a bit of exercise will make her feel good about herself, and the impact on weight is negligible unless you're doing a LOT of it - plus exercising often makes you hungry. Forget the gym - go for a nice romantic walk together, or a swim, or a bike ride. Go to a yoga or pilates class, or get an app so you can do it at home. Go dancing! And invest in at least one high quality bra, because back pain from heavy breasts really sucks. And yes, let her know that you truly like having more of her to love.