Feeding My Girlfriend

JayG

Guest JigglyArms
3 hours ago, 119 said:

Getting your gf addicted to junk food does seem morally questionable. Especially if you're doing it in a sly way, that is, getting addicted isn't her choice.

Oh fuck off. The fuck kinda site do you think you're on right now? A health and fitness website??

We fatten people. It's unhealthy.

Get over it

Will just say that women are pretty intuitive, even younger girls. They pick up on small body language signals like you focusing on their belly during intimacy and providing her with food. Just be prepared for the eventual reality of *none* of her clothes fitting any more. That's where you swoop in and help her buy a whole new wardrobe. Buying her food is easy, everyone wants food. No one wants to outgrow all their favorite clothes. You're in the honeymoon phase now, just be prepared for it all to come crashing down when the reality sets in.

Met up for lunch with my girlfriend today and WOW! She looked amazing. She was wearing red jeans which looked like they were about to explode and her butt looked absolutely huge. I have no idea how she managed to squeeze into those things. I actually found myself half nervously-half excitedly concerned the button might pop off or something because it looked so strained. It didn't though. ☹️ Maybe in a few weeks she will be at that point, I hope anyway. lol I could also clearly see the waist on the pants were digging really really deeply into her stomach causing a bit of a muffin top.

She was also wearing a t-shirt that I've seen her wear before and it was definitely tighter and is now short enough to expose just a little bit of the chub on her belly when she moves her arms and such. Her shirt was super tight on her boobs and you could see the outline of the bra showing through and tell it was too small/wasn't supportive enough. Boobs have most definitely gotten bigger I feel. I kinda wish she would get re-fitted for a new bra so I could see what cup size she is now, but I am too nervous to bring any attention to the physical changes since she hasn't mentioned them at all.

I felt really proud to be out with her today - she just looked so great and her outfit was extra confirmation that she's gaining weight and on her way to outgrowing her clothes. Let's hope this continues. I am going to send her a huge pizza tonight because she'll be in studying and will need encouragement. :)

On 4/10/2019 at 1:18 PM, 119 said:

Getting your gf addicted to junk food does seem morally questionable. Especially if you're doing it in a sly way, that is, getting addicted isn't her choice.

I see your point, but I think she actually really loves to eat and always has. She just hasn't felt supported in the past by people/her ex and felt pressure to conform to societal norms. I think that I am probably finally that one person in her life who is encouraging her to not care what others think. If eating makes her happy, then I'm happy and we both benefit. It's not like she doesn't enjoy eating all this food. She's obviously the type who stashes food in her closet and eats it in secret away from her roommate. I think she secretly wants and loves this. It's up to me to help her feel like it's okay to let loose a bit with food because she's insecure.

Guest MX8XV93
4 hours ago, JayG said:

I kinda wish she would get re-fitted for a new bra so I could see what cup size she is now, but I am too nervous to bring any attention to the physical changes since she hasn't mentioned them at all.

If you're going to bring them up, this might be a good place to start.  If there's any piece of clothes women usually don't mind outgrowing, the bra is it...

Today my girlfriend landed a job at a large popular theme park in our area. She will be working in the gift shop and starts this Friday. Guess what else? She gets a very hefty discount on all of the food places there, and at some of them she can eat for free! I tried so hard to contain my excitement when she told me about this perk of the job.... I am looking forward to watching her grow out of her work uniform as time goes on.

Everything is still going well with her eating. I am making sure to compliment her a lot and very obviously show my attraction to while and after she has eaten a lot. Lately she has been eating until she becomes so stuffed and bloated that she can't help groaning, at least when she's around me. She just may have figured out that it turns me on. 😋

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2019 at 4:47 AM, JayG said:

Today my girlfriend landed a job at a large popular theme park in our area. She will be working in the gift shop and starts this Friday. Guess what else? She gets a very hefty discount on all of the food places there, and at some of them she can eat for free! I tried so hard to contain my excitement when she told me about this perk of the job.... I am looking forward to watching her grow out of her work uniform as time goes on.

Everything is still going well with her eating. I am making sure to compliment her a lot and very obviously show my attraction to while and after she has eaten a lot. Lately she has been eating until she becomes so stuffed and bloated that she can't help groaning, at least when she's around me. She just may have figured out that it turns me on. 😋

Sounds very promising and exciting to see how her work uniform will get more and more tight on her blossoming body. Lucky man !

• 3 weeks later...

So it's time for another update. It's been around 5 weeks since my last post. I don't know exactly how much weight my girlfriend has gained, because I don't have access to her scale and I am not sure if she's been weighing herself. But she has definitely gained a significant amount of weight since my last update. She now has a very visible muffin top that seems to be getting hard to hide and every shirt I've seen her wear is really tight, enough that you can see her belly button outline and love handles. A lot of her shirts have gotten shorter too, so sometimes part of her belly and love handles peek out while she is trying to inconspicuously pull them back down a lot. Belly is a lot chubbier now. She hasn't bought any new clothes - is still wearing all of the old ones and hasn't brought up weight gain or going to the gym (went to the gym once, but that was it).

She has also been wearing the same pairs of pants she's had before, often with her stomach hanging out over the waistband (which dig in super deep) and part of her ass crack hanging out. I've noticed now when we go out, she now will often throw on a super long men's hoodie that covers her stomach and a lot of her butt. Even though it's summer and is blazing hot where we live. Probably to cover up her jiggling love handles and butt cheeks coming out of her pants. Those red jeans I was talking about in my last update - she has been wearing them a LOT (I think they must be a stretchier type of jean material and so she probably likes them for that). She was wearing them a couple of days ago and they honestly looked a bit ridiculous on her. The zipper looked ready to blow and her butt cheeks kept popping out despite her tugging the pants up frequently. Later when we got home she rushed to her room and took her pants off complaining about how "it's stupid how women's jeans are so uncomfortable". There were very deep marks on her butt and waist from the pants. She literally lounged around the house in underwear with a shirt after that. I got a good look at her butt and it was so huge and jiggly. She has for sure gained weight in her ass like I suspected she would.

She was forced to buy a new bra about 3 weeks ago and I actually went with her when she got re-fitted. The lady who fitted her put her in a 36G cup, which is a cup size bigger plus one band size bigger than her old size. Fast forward to today and I can tell that she is really struggling to fit into the new 36G bra even though she hasn't talked about it. The cups look a lot smaller to me. And when she takes it off, she has red marks on her shoulders and back where it's been digging in. Several of my friends have asked me if she is pregnant because of how large her boobs have gotten along with the new belly weight. She is definitely an H cup at this point, if not larger.... The one time she did go to the gym this month, her sports bra wasn't supportive enough anymore. So her boobs were hurting her during her workout. Since then, she hasn't gone again.

My girlfriend really likes her new job. She looks really good in her uniform. She hasn't talked much about eating the food there on lunch breaks, but I think she does. She snapchats me a lot next to food places/stands and such often, but haven't really seen her eating any actual food there. With me though, I can of course see that she has been eating a lot. I've checked her food stash in the closet and she keeps replenishing it. I also bring her lots of treats and calorie-rich coffees from Starbucks. I also still eagerly initiate sex when she loads up on food and rub her belly for her when she gets bloated, while fingering her. 

One problem though is that she seems very standoffish to talk about food with people (including me) and seems hesitant to eat around her roommate, when she used to do that all the time. She has also been eating a ton of vegetables and salads lately, which I have no problem with since of course I still want her to get nutrients. She has been eating way more greens than she used to. I think it may be out of guilt.

In summary, my gf has gained quite a bit of noticeable weight. My friends have noticed and all her clothes are too small. Things are going well overall!

Guest JigglyArms

That's fucking incredible man, I'm so happy to see an update.

Now that we are this far along I have to ask the question, can we ever get some pictures? A video even? I have to ask.

Either way is totally fine, and we will all be here to support you regardless it would just be awesome to actually see her grow. Thanks

12 hours ago, JigglyArms said:

That's fucking incredible man, I'm so happy to see an update.

Now that we are this far along I have to ask the question, can we ever get some pictures? A video even? I have to ask.

Either way is totally fine, and we will all be here to support you regardless it would just be awesome to actually see her grow. Thanks

Hmmm... I will consider it! I am wondering if I should blur her face out or crop the photo. Haven't decided yet, but definitely an idea because I would love to show her off. lol

Guest JigglyArms
10 minutes ago, JayG said:

Hmmm... I will consider it! I am wondering if I should blur her face out or crop the photo. Haven't decided yet, but definitely an idea because I would love to show her off. lol

Anything that is comfortable for you. 

The gf and I spent most of the day with each other today and several interesting things happened. One of my gf's good friends (I will call her Alyssa) stopped by her place while we were there in the morning (I spent the night last night). We hadn't seen Alyssa in like 6 weeks because she was out of the country on some school-related trip for credit. She asked my girlfriend if she was pregnant in a half-joking way. Alyssa is extremely slim and into fitness. My girlfriend told her "No, I'm just on my period and super bloated right now." Which yes, my gf is on her period. But the weight is most definitely not from her period... lmao But whatever will help a person feel better, ya know? 😋 My girlfriend was wearing leggings today, which she doesn't really wear that often tbh, and her fat butt was literally jiggling when she walked. You could also see underwear lines through them and tell they were too small for her.... She was wearing one her most commonly-worn shirts, which I've gotten to witness getting smaller and smaller. It's navy blue and white striped with ruffled capped sleeves. Today this shirt was tightly squeezed against her belly and accentuated the roundness that has developed. Her chest was heaving out and straining the fabric pretty badly. Looked uncomfortable....The sleeves also looked like they were being pulled up too much and stretching.

Here's something a bit sad/worrying for me... Later Alyssa told us that she wanted to plan a beach vacation over the summer with a bunch of people (my girlfriend's core friend group, their boyfriends, and a few others) and use her grandmother's beach house. My girlfriend was really excited and enthusiastic and the two of them were talking about going on a gym kick and getting really toned and in shape for this. I am really nervous. I know my girlfriend doesn't have a very good track record of staying motivated and on-point with working out. I just hope this beach trip doesn't change things.... I guess we will see. One thing I know is that I doubt she can currently fit into her old swimsuits from last summer, certainly not the top portion. Since her boobs have blown up. Hope she doesn't try on her swimsuits, get upset, and then start working out like crazy.

On a more positive note, later during the day I told her I really wanted to go out for ice cream. Today was a scorching hot day. It is seriously so hot where we live right now - it's almost unbearable. She was really against it and tried to get out of going with me, but eventually she agreed to go and said she wouldn't be getting anything since she wasn't hungry and was going to try to start eating healthier. Well, we got there and guess what. She gives in and orders this huge loaded brownie sundae thing, saying she'll "start eating better tomorrow". lol She also said something like, "I know I'm not anywhere near fat or anything, even though I have period bloating today. But in general I need to try and eat healthier foods just for my health's sake." But kept repeating multiple times about how she isn't getting fat. I just nodded along and pretended to agree about her weight. Told her that she looks really amazing right now too. After getting the ice cream, I stop by the grocery store to get a few things to bring back to my place. She starts looking for "healthier" food ideas and ends up buying a bunch of cheese and different types of yogurt... Okay. Not exactly low-calorie but ya know. I guess she felt like they were healthier options than all the processed junk she has been stashing away in her closet. lol

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone, I’m back 4 months later with an update. My girlfriend has gained a TON of weight during this time and was forced to go up a size in clothing a couple months ago. She actually needs to go up at least another size again but refuses to and is stubbornly stuffing herself into really tight clothes that look ready to explode. She’s still working at her job and had to upgrade to a new larger sized uniform, which is also already too small for her and she won’t size up again even though her small clothes look ridiculous on her.

Her boobs are amazing and huge and she’s bursting out of a very large KK cup bra now. I can wear each bra cup over my head like a hat they’re so big. Lol She literally has to hold her breasts when she walks up and down the stairs because all the bouncing and jiggling hurts her. Every shirt she wears is struggling and straining at the seams because the boobs are so massive. She also doesn’t like working out anymore because her boobs are too big and hurts with exercise. She hasn’t yet been able to find a sports bra large enough to support them during workouts and keep them from bouncing a lot. Lol Today we had sex and afterwards she could barely get her boobs back into her bra and it took some struggling. They are growing so much- yum. 

Her ass is so fat that I see people gawking at it while we are out. Even her family and friends have made comments. You can see the fat on her butt jiggling and swaying as she walks and it shows through all of her clothing since nothing she wears even remotely fits her ass. Yes her boobs are huge, but proportionally her ass is on another level. It looks ridiculous but I love that. Thighs are also super thick and juicy.

Her belly is very very noticeable now and she can’t hide it. It bulges out of her shirts, which often ride up and expose her belly button. She is constantly tugging and pulling at her shirts because she refuses to buy new larger ones. She’s convinced she’s going to lose weight soon and doesn’t want to spend more money on clothes. She also has quite the impressive pair of love handles now and I love how they jiggle.

Food-wise she seems to be back to her old days of overeating and giving in to temptations. She is so weak-willed with food and I’m the first boyfriend she’s ever had who encourages her to eat whatever makes her happy. She doesn’t exactly like all the weight she’s put on, but she doesn’t have the motivation to lose weight or stop her eating habits like she had before with her ex-boyfriend who criticized her. I think she feels very safe and secure with me and it’s causing her to give in to her gluttony issues without feeling as bad. She wants to lose weight and change her diet but like I said, the motivation just isn’t there anymore now that she’s with me. 

I rub her bloated belly after she overeats and cover it in kisses. I tell her that I love her body no matter what it looks like or how much weight she has on her. At times she seems upset by how much weight she’s gaining and opens up to me about it (she has even cried a few times) but usually the convo ends with her feeling comforted and more secure. She says she wants to lose weight, but  I’m hopeful that that won’t happen with her lack of motivation, and that she’ll keep growing fatter. I also see how much she genuinely loves food and gets pleasure from it. Her eyes light up when I mention us getting food and she becomes almost giddy excited at times. Her stomach growls a lot now when we hang out because her body is used to eating more often, and I always offer her food when I hear it growling. Now she rarely says no.

I’m really happy and want us to move in with one another soon. Hopefully once that happens, the weight will just continue piling on and maybe at an even faster rate.😊