Feeding My Girlfriend

JayG

Hi all, I am new to this community and decided to join because I am wanting to put my fetish into practical application now and get feedback, advice, etc. So basically I've liked bigger girls ever since I was 11 or so. I've never really admitted this to anyone in real life, except for a little bit to my best friend. I am currently dating a wonderful girl that I feel really amazing about. We just click on so many levels unlike anyone else. We've only been dating for a little over 7 months now, but so far this has been the best relationship I've ever had in my life and I really would love it if she gained weight. She already looks incredible and I do truly love her as she is, but the thought of her potentially gaining more weight really excites me and it's at the top of my mind all the time now. (My girlfriend has no idea about my preferences regarding weight gain and feederism, although she does know I like curvy girls.)

My girl is really gorgeous, in all honesty, and she's always gotten a lot of attention from all sorts of guys. She's not overweight at all, but I think she has the perfect body in my eyes to be a potential fat (or at least chubby) girl and gain in really great places. My gf told me that she weighs 125 pounds at the moment. She is also 5'3" and currently has what I would describe as a slim-thick build (naturally curvy, but flatter stomach and can build muscle fairly quickly if she works at it). More of an hour-glass shape with a 34DDD bra size (at least that's what she last measured as) and especially carries weight in the bottom half (thighs, hips, and butt). Actually one of the biggest things that attracted me to her when we first met was her really huge ass. It's always been disproportionate to the rest of her body, but of course I have never straight up told her I think that. She does know I love it though and I compliment and give it little smacks all the time! Her butt already jiggles quite a bit when she walks and there's a pretty good amount of cellulite under her butt cheeks despite being fairly firm in most other places like her stomach. Which also makes me think she carries a huge amount of her fat stores in her ass, considering she's not even remotely chubby right now! Something I LOVE about it: My gf wears these really short "comfy lounge shorts" when she's at home that constantly ride up and expose her jiggling butt cheeks and she barely seems to realize it. Whenever she does happen to notice it, she pulls on the shorts really hard and tugs them back down, which I think is the hottest thing ever for some reason! lol I always imagine her already very ample butt getting bigger and bigger since she stores so much of the fat there! and it is driving me crazy to think about the potential. She already has a hard time finding jeans that can accomodate her butt as it is now. lol

She has done different diets in the past and has swung back and forth with her weight. She told me that she weighed like 35 pounds heavier in the past at one point a couple years ago, and she later dieted like crazy to lose the weight because she was insecure and her ex was one of those fitness-obsessed dudes. I do think she loves to eat, and especially loves junk food and desserts. Which is how she "let herself go" in the past she says. Now she weighs herself constantly and always talks about plans to try different diets and new gym routines, etc. Btw, she has a gym membership but only goes sporadically. She goes through phases where she's dedicated and then fizzles out really quickly and loses motivation. She binges on junk food and fattening stuff a lot actually when she's less motivated, which I get excited about. But then she starts eating healthier/less calories for a time and yo-yos back and forth. She does give in to her urges fairly easily though-- not the best at following through honestly, not the strongest-willed. I offer her food all the time like tons of pizza and ice cream and she gives in. She can rarely say no to flavored Starbucks coffees with all that extra stuff added to them. But then diets later when I am not with her. She is also a freshman in college (is several years younger than me) and has been struggling with diet choices on campus. She will go to the dining hall with her friends, pig out, and then later complain about all the food she ate and how she needs to diet over the next few days to counteract all the calories she took in. I have told her many times that I think she looks beautiful regardless of her weight, but she thinks that all men say that when they love someone. It's frustrating because she struggles with not overeating at times and loves junk, and I know that she could get really huge if she let her guard down. She told me she easily gains weight. But she's just so influenced by society's skinny ideals and won't let herself just go with it. I find myself secretly exasperated by this because I think she loves eating deep down.

I fantasize all the time about her gaining weight and watching her body, which I already find very attractive, get bigger and bigger. This relationship is still pretty new though, and I really care about this girl outside of all the physical stuff. I want her to be happy more than anything else. I've done a lot of reading lately and I think it's way too soon for me to just straight up tell her about my fetish. I don't want to scare her or weird her out, and her core group of girl friends are very into staying fit so I know they would have something to say about that because she confides in them a lot. I'd rather slowly acclimate her to the idea and find ways to increase her confidence when and if she starts to gain some weight. Give her lots of compliments and stuff. Does anyone else have any other ideas or advice to encourage her to eat more and care less about weighing herself on the scale? I've definitely decided I want to start actively encouraging her to gain weight no matter what. Also, would it be unethical or immoral to offer to make her "healthy" calorie-heavy meals (like weight-gain smoothies and stuff like that) and tell her they will help her with fitness goals? I was thinking of making those superfood smoothies, but add in a bunch of heavy calories she isn't aware of... I wouldn't lie, just wouldn't volunteer the information.

EDIT: So... I texted my gf and offered to take her out to a restaurant of her choice tonight. She got excited and asked if we could go to a local Italian restaurant that is really good. Perfect! I'm planning on encouraging her to order lots of food as a nice treat because she's been doing so well in her classes. If she talks about weight at all, I will reassure her that she would look amazing at any weight and then tell her I think weight gain is attractive in a light-hearted, casual way. Will update this thread after our date later!

Guest Jen-ji

Also, would it be unethical or immoral to offer to make her "healthy" calorie-heavy meals (like weight-gain smoothies and stuff like that) and tell her they will help her with fitness goals? I was thinking of making those superfood smoothies, but add in a bunch of heavy calories she isn't aware of... I wouldn't lie, just wouldn't volunteer the information. 

Lying by omission is still lying, my dude. If I found out my partner was purposely messing with my meals to make me gain weight, they'd be going straight in the trash. And I say that as someone who's into this kinda thing!

The stuff you said about building her confidence all sounds great - stick with that! There's no way to just flip someone's attitudes on this kind of thing overnight, you've got to work at making them genuinely feel comfortable in their own skin. Honestly, sometimes that means supporting them when they want to diet or lose weight - I know it sounds counterproductive, but they're never going to truly feel like you're happy with them at any size if you're constantly discouraging them from making the changes they want to make.

Also, if this stuff is that important to you, tell her! You don't have to dump the whole thing on her at once, just ease into it.

Guest JigglyArms

If you ever want to have a lasting, real relationship with this beautiful girl, you've got to volunteer all secrets. Not all at once because that will create a negative shock, but do it professionally, slowly and carefully and if she really loves you she will be fine with anything that you like. 

Good luck man, she sounds awesome

15 minutes ago, Jen-ji said:

Lying by omission is still lying, my dude. If I found out my partner was purposely messing with my meals to make me gain weight, they'd be going straight in the trash. And I say that as someone who's into this kinda thing!

The stuff you said about building her confidence all sounds great - stick with that! There's no way to just flip someone's attitudes on this kind of thing overnight, you've got to work at making them genuinely feel comfortable in their own skin. Honestly, sometimes that means supporting them when they want to diet or lose weight - I know it sounds counterproductive, but they're never going to truly feel like you're happy with them at any size if you're constantly discouraging them from making the changes they want to make.

Also, if this stuff is that important to you, tell her! You don't have to dump the whole thing on her at once, just ease into it.

Hmmm... Yeah okay, so I won't tell her they will help with fitness goals since that is lying. I can just make the smoothies and other meals and not say anything about how they were made/what all the ingredients are unless she asks. How would that be different than buying her ice cream and Starbucks coffee? I would totally tell her if she asked what was in the food. And I will support her losing weight if it makes her happy. I am just not sure it actually does, because she seems to love food from what I can tell. Her friends have a huge influence on her trying to stay slim I think. Maybe you are right that I should ease into telling her....

2 minutes ago, JigglyArms said:

If you ever want to have a lasting, real relationship with this beautiful girl, you've got to volunteer all secrets. Not all at once because that will create a negative shock, but do it professionally, slowly and carefully and if she really loves you she will be fine with anything that you like. 

Good luck man, she sounds awesome

Thank you so much! How would you suggest I start the conversation/begin the process of telling her? 

Guest JigglyArms
2 minutes ago, JayG said:

Thank you so much! How would you suggest I start the conversation/begin the process of telling her? 

I dont know dude, I don't know you, and I dont know her personality. Sounds like you two have a fun relationship already, smacking her fat ass and she knows you like it. I'd try to make some jokes every once in a while on the topic, saying you like thicker girls, girls with curves, etc. Turn it into something fun, and not some awkward fetish that you are struggling to reveal to her.

However even with that you're still going to have to honestly tell her how you like girls thicker and all that.

3 minutes ago, JigglyArms said:

I dont know dude, I don't know you, and I dont know her personality. Sounds like you two have a fun relationship already, smacking her fat ass and she knows you like it. I'd try to make some jokes every once in a while on the topic, saying you like thicker girls, girls with curves, etc. Turn it into something fun, and not some awkward fetish that you are struggling to reveal to her.

However even with that you're still going to have to honestly tell her how you like girls thicker and all that.

Thank you for the advice. She does know I like curvy, thicker girls, but she doesn't know I am specifically into their weight gain or over-eating. You are right that I need to make it appear fun and light-hearted. I will keep this thread updated on the process and how everything goes.

So... I just texted my gf and offered to take her out to a restaurant of her choice tonight. She got excited and asked if we could go to a local Italian restaurant that is really good. Perfect! I'm planning on encouraging her to order lots of food as a nice treat because she's been doing so well in her classes. If she talks about weight at all, I will reassure her that she would look amazing at any weight and then tell her I think weight gain is attractive in a light-hearted, casual way. Will update this thread after our date later!

Dude you are la lucky guy she seems cool with the whole ass thing lol and dont rush it just let the pieces fall into place almost all if notva decent amount of women get comfortable and gain weight when they find someone they really care about..  7 months isn't a long time to be with someone just take your time and enjoy the ride trust me she will gain weight if she feels comfortable with you and when the time is right not now you will know when sit down and tell her how you honestly feel about your fetish good luck man and congrat !!!

Here's the update, as promised: I showed up at my girlfriend's place to pick her up and brought her a huge bag full of candy including lots of her favorite types of chocolates. I gave it to her, hugged her, and told her that she deserves to be treated since she's been doing so well in her college classes! Seriously, she really is-- gotten all A's so far and I'm really proud of her. She was really happy and kept saying how sweet I was all during the car ride to the restaurant, while munching on candy.

We get to to the Italian restaurant and I insist she orders however many things she wants, telling her she can bring back leftovers to eat back home. At first I can see her looking a bit hesitantly at the menu and again I told her proud of her I was and that this was her special day, so she shouldn't worry about prices or how much she was ordering. She ended up getting a soda (with two extra refills during the dinner), a salad, a huge lasagna, and tiramasu cake for desert. I also ordered "us" an appetizer of mozzarella sticks meant for two people, plus we got a bunch of free bread sticks. She cleared her plate clean and ate so many bread sticks and mozzarella sticks to the point where I was incredibly impressed she could get all that in. I praised her all throughout the dinner saying I was so happy she she was enjoying herself and that it made me glad to see her letting loose a bit. She seemed really happy and relaxed. By the end of the dinner, she was holding her stomach saying how she was completely stuffed and had gotten her calories in for the next few days. I told her something like, "No no, don't worry about calories babe. You have been working hard and deserve to eat what you want. Besides, I think you look amazing now and would look amazing regardless of how much you ate." I then offered to buy her another meal and dessert for takeout so that she could eat it later at home. We got her a chicken fettucinni alfredo dish and a chocolate lava cake to take home. 

When we got to my place, I cuddled with her on the couch and could see that her stomach was very visibly distended. We ended up watching a two hour long movie and halfway through I brought out a bag of chips to munch on plus drinks. I just put a large handful chips in her lap and she slowly got her way through all of them by the end of the movie. She wanted to take off her "super uncomfortable" pants too (I am guessing because her stomach was so full and bloated, but I didn't ask, lol). Afterwards, we ended up in the bedroom and did the deed. ;) She was so sexy all with her full, bloated belly and I made sure to tell her over and over. After sex, we snuggled some more and coincidentally, her bag of candy had been placed on my bedside table. I reached over to take one out for myself since she had offered before, and since we had the bag out and were talking, she absent-mindedly ate several of the candies until she lay back down groaning. I rubbed her belly for her and then we went to bed. In the morning I made a huge breakfast of orange juice, scrambled eggs with lots of cheese, sausages, and cinnamon rolls. After that I drove her to her place, and I made sure I sent her back with all the leftovers from last night's dinner, breakfast, plus her bag of candy! When she got out of the car I saw her clutching her bloated belly with one hand as she walked to her front door.

I am so excited I was able to get her to eat all that food. She has very little self-control with food if it's in the house or if it is right in front of her, which is why I think she's developed a love-hate relationship with it in the past. She always goes grocery shopping with one of her skinny fitness friends who is into dieting-- I think it's because she feels like this particular friend helps keep her accountable with not buying junk food because of her impulse eating/buying. Hmmm, wonder if I can take her grocery shopping instead sometimes without making things look too obvious.... Anyway, that's my update! It was so sexy and exciting and I hope I made her feel more confident!

2 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

That was incredibly awesome too read man..  Just dont rush the process day by day she will see that weight isn't a thing and pile it on watch ! Lol 

True! I am definitely not going to rush it, thanks man! We have been texting and apparently she has already eaten all of the takeout Italian food I got her, plus all the leftover food from this breakfast. And went to KFC for lunch with her grandmother. Then later she sent me a snapchat and they were getting cream filled cookies at the mall while shopping there. lol. Unfortunately she was talking about hitting the gym hardcore come tomorrow, but I am hoping she will not stick with that long because she goes through phases and then loses motivation pretty fast. Or I may try to hang out with her and get her a bunch of food so that she's still at a caloric surplus. lol I will have to see how tomorrow goes, but I have always loved the fact that she is so weak around food. It gives me hope.

Guest JigglyArms
5 hours ago, JayG said:

I am so excited I was able to get her to eat all that food. She has very little self-control with food if it's in the house or if it is right in front of her, which is why I think she's developed a love-hate relationship with it in the past. She always goes grocery shopping with one of her skinny fitness friends who is into dieting-- I think it's because she feels like this particular friend helps keep her accountable with not buying junk food because of her impulse eating/buying. Hmmm, wonder if I can take her grocery shopping instead sometimes without making things look too obvious.... Anyway, that's my update! It was so sexy and exciting and I hope I made her feel more confident!

Awesome man! You executed it perfectly! She for sure felt lots of love. Your next task is to somehow stop her from working out

4 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Dude even if she does go "hardcore" at the gym she will be out of breath with all the high calorie food she been shoving down her throat lol..  just keep us posted plz this is getting really good 

True, lol. I would actually love to be there to see that if she does end up going (if I can't stop her. I certainly won't ask her not to though-- I know it's her life.).

4 hours ago, JigglyArms said:

Awesome man! You executed it perfectly! She for sure felt lots of love. Your next task is to somehow stop her from working out

Thank you! I think I am going to try and distract her. Tonight we made plans to go to Starbucks tomorrow around noon so that she can take her laptop and study there. She loves going to study in public places. I am going to bring my own laptop and catch up on some of my own projects for work. My gf absolutely loves all those different fancy Starbucks coffees loaded with the extra high-calorie ingredients. The funny thing is that she doesn't seem to realize how fattening they are in comparison to plain coffees. She drinks them like they are exactly the same and I've never heard her talk about the calorie count in them. So I am thinking that might be a great opportunity to get calories in her without her really thinking much about it. Maybe I can load her up on multiple fancy drinks tomorrow made with whole milk, since we will be there for several hours. I actually looked up one of her favorite frappuccinos there and it has 540 calories alone. And another one of her favorites has 600! Imagine if I could get her to drink several of those type drinks tomorrow! I truly think she has no idea they are so fattening. I think those calories will add up quick on a 5'3" girl! I need to start bringing her those type drinks on a regular basis because she won't think much about the calories in them.

And then afterwards I can try and distract her with something else. I am not sure what yet, still thinking about that one. If anyone has any ideas of things to do to distract her from the gym, let me know. haha

Guest MX8XV93
14 hours ago, JayG said:

wonder if I can take her grocery shopping instead sometimes without making things look too obvious

That's an easy one.  Just make a stop there (for something you want) on the way to somewhere else and if she sees something good (which she probably will), then add it to the basket/cart.

For ideas see also https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/36172-habituating-my-wife-to-weight-gain-updates/ 

It's a 2 steps forward, 1 step back kind of process. The important thing is to encourage and enable her. Discouraging dieting will come from itself; the misery of a diet.

I don't withhold love but what I've been doing is that while she gains, I shower her with compliment. When she is on a diet, I'm nice but I'm less over the moon. It's the idea of rewarding good behavior.

I thought I would be stuck manipulating her, so to say, but when the moment was right in a conversation I told her I like her with a "bit" of extra meat on her. That introduction opened the door to more remarks. She drew the conclusion I like chubbier women. From there it just bloomed into me making remarks about how I like it when she eats. 

I haven't told her I'm a feeder. It works that she sees me as an FA and sees that I like it that she eats in that context. 

There have definitely been moments where she wants to turn things back but at one point very hard diet work brings you back from fat to a little bit less fat. And yes, you have to be ready for times where your girlfriend hates herself, hates how she looks. Your job is to bring her through that.

You have a long thing ahead of you. It can be exciting and it's a fun hobby, overall; growing your woman. Start low, go slow. INtroduce more and more food and snacks in her environment. Make overeating easy, make eating less harder. Work on changing her habits. Every friday is movie evening + snacks. Then Friday & Saturday evening. Then a small snack out Wednesday evening, until over time snacking is just something she does. 

As for doing it behind her back....I would do the encouraging thing but as the one making the food I've also upped the calories sometimes. The way she had her breakfast toast she'd get 300-350 calories in her; the way I make it, with the bread I buy, I get her to 500-600 calories. I only do that when she's not dieting, although there have been times where I would make sure diets don't work :)

Nowadays, through 1.5 year of enabling & training, she eats very well all by herself but I still see it as my job to make her fatter, and then my job to help her accept that with pleasure; with the pleasure of how she gets to eat what she wants, and the pleasure of our love. It shouldn't have to be her job to overeat to get fatter; I make sure she gains.

6 hours ago, allgrownup said:

For ideas see also https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/36172-habituating-my-wife-to-weight-gain-updates/ 

It's a 2 steps forward, 1 step back kind of process. The important thing is to encourage and enable her. Discouraging dieting will come from itself; the misery of a diet.

I don't withhold love but what I've been doing is that while she gains, I shower her with compliment. When she is on a diet, I'm nice but I'm less over the moon. It's the idea of rewarding good behavior.

I thought I would be stuck manipulating her, so to say, but when the moment was right in a conversation I told her I like her with a "bit" of extra meat on her. That introduction opened the door to more remarks. She drew the conclusion I like chubbier women. From there it just bloomed into me making remarks about how I like it when she eats. 

I haven't told her I'm a feeder. It works that she sees me as an FA and sees that I like it that she eats in that context. 

There have definitely been moments where she wants to turn things back but at one point very hard diet work brings you back from fat to a little bit less fat. And yes, you have to be ready for times where your girlfriend hates herself, hates how she looks. Your job is to bring her through that.

You have a long thing ahead of you. It can be exciting and it's a fun hobby, overall; growing your woman. Start low, go slow. INtroduce more and more food and snacks in her environment. Make overeating easy, make eating less harder. Work on changing her habits. Every friday is movie evening + snacks. Then Friday & Saturday evening. Then a small snack out Wednesday evening, until over time snacking is just something she does. 

As for doing it behind her back....I would do the encouraging thing but as the one making the food I've also upped the calories sometimes. The way she had her breakfast toast she'd get 300-350 calories in her; the way I make it, with the bread I buy, I get her to 500-600 calories. I only do that when she's not dieting, although there have been times where I would make sure diets don't work :)

Nowadays, through 1.5 year of enabling & training, she eats very well all by herself but I still see it as my job to make her fatter, and then my job to help her accept that with pleasure; with the pleasure of how she gets to eat what she wants, and the pleasure of our love. It shouldn't have to be her job to overeat to get fatter; I make sure she gains.

Wow, that was incredibly helpful and I love your thread on you and your wife's journey-- so encouraging! I will definitely be implementing a lot of the things you've been doing. Thank you man! 

Today my girlfriend and I hung out at Starbucks with our laptops for several hours because my gf likes to study in public places, and she is obsessed with their coffee. I mentioned this stuff earlier in a comment, but for those who didn’t see, she loves the very high calorie flavored drinks at Starbucks like so many other females, lol. I googled the menu, and one of her top favorite frappuccinos is 600 calories alone! I don’t think my gf has any idea that they are so high in calories or that much worse than any other type of coffee. I’ve never one time heard her talk about it and or seem worried. Which I recently realized would potentially give me many opportunities to try and get her to consume more calories without thinking too much about she’s drinking.

Anyway, we get there and set up our table with our laptops and such and then go to order our coffee. I offer to pay. I got a venti flat white coffee for myself and she ordered a venti iced frappuccino (I later looked up the particular drink and it has over 600 calories in it). I also got her a quiche and a cookie without even asking her, just brought it over to the table and she did seem grateful for that. She ate the quiche immediately and finished off the cookie and Frappuccino over a 20-30 minute time period as she studied. We worked on our computers, as well as chatted and took small breaks, for a good two hours or so before I offered to get her another coffee. This time she wanted some sort of a hot cinnamon latte which I am guessing was around 460-500 calories (couldn’t remember the exact name of what she ordered). We ended up staying another hour and a half or so, and I got her a mocha before we left, but it was made with decaf coffee this time since we didn’t want her to get too much caffeine in a short period. The exciting thing is that I estimate everything she consumed at Starbucks in a few hours to be around 1,700-1800 calories after I looked the items up. And most of these calories she got from drinks she doesn’t realize are fattening! I think that is a big win, especially considering she is a small girl.

Once back in the car, we made out quite a bit and I also paid special attention to her stomach which looked pretty bloated again, like last night. I didn’t say anything about it sticking out, just that I loved her tummy and said that I thought it was super attractive while I touched it and was clearly turned on. She seemed surprisingly relaxed and let me touch it without pulling back.

Afterwards I suggested we go visit a hobby shop downtown that we both like. I get model kits there and she likes a lot of the art stuff. We had fun and also hung around downtown for a bit until she got tired. When we were walking around, I noticed that her jeans were straining pretty badly both in the back and in the front, and the button on her jeans definitely looked to be struggling. I kept sneaking peeks and she didn't seem to notice. By the time I drove her back home, she said she was hungry and immediately heated up a tv dinner and sat on the couch with Netflix on. I left shortly after and she didn’t mention going to the gym at all as of yet, so I am hoping that she won’t go tonight since she seemed extremely tired.

You’re a smart guy with good insight; you definitely have the touch for this. 

I like how you right away pick up on always adding something. Want pie? Here’s pie with (ice) cream. Want coffee? Here’s coffee and a cookie. 

Complimenting her body, and getting her used to having her fat touched, without ever directly mentioning fat or big is key too so you rally intuitively have this. 

See if you can move the scales or have them go defect  I love knowing how much my wife weighs, and use a Fitbit scale to keep track of her weigh-ins, but sometimes it helps to have them go without seeing their weight for a while  

• 3 weeks later...

Over the past few weeks I have been really focusing on trying to get my girlfriend to associate eating with sexual pleasure. I think my efforts are starting to pay off and they seem to have subconsciously affected her. I also suspect my girlfriend is becoming addicted to junk food and sugar again like she was in the past way before we were dating! She has opened up to me before about having trouble with this and how her gym-obsessed friend helped her "overcome" the addiction and lose weight. My gf and I spend most of our free time together and I've been noticing some interesting things over the last few weeks. I have seen an increasing amount of of wrappers and receipts for fast food, junk food, soda, and other high-calorie items in the trash compartment in my girlfriend's car, as well as a stash of such food items hiding in her bedroom closet in a wicker basket. Yes, I have snooped while she's in the bathroom, goes into a store, etc. lol She doesn't know that I know. I can't help but feel responsible as I know that I've been enabling her and getting her back into eating all these foods more often than she had been. Most people would say that makes me an irresponsible boyfriend, but I am over the moon excited. This is actually happening!

A few days ago, she invited me to go the gym with her after having not gone for several weeks, and I agreed to come because I love her and want to support her decisions. However she was so out of breath doing crunches and sit-ups and gave up halfway through her reps. After a break, she attempted to use some jump-rope thing (don't know what it's actually called) and stopped early. She looked a bit dejected and just got on the treadmill and walked very slowly until she was ready to leave. I was lifting weights.

Afterwards I told her we had worked hard and that we should get a post-workout meal. I suggested Buffalo Wild Wings, because the chicken/protein will support our gains, lmao. She said okay, but that she wasn't going to go overboard. Needless to say, I ordered extra wings for "myself" plus mac and cheese. I am happy to report that my gf finished all her wings plus ate a significant amount of my extra food so that it "wouldn't go to waste". I reassured her that eating all that food was good for muscle growth after exercise.

Seeing her eat so much more than she intended to made me horny as hell. I ended up taking her to the car and we couldn't keep out hands off each other. I took her back to my place to watch tv and pulled out the Pepsi. I told her that I wanted to make my princess happy and spoil her. She drank several cups of Pepsi and got the hiccups. It was actually so adorable when she got frustrated and stressed out that they wouldn't go away fast enough. I offered her ritz crackers to help with this and she ate a lot. Horny as hell of course, we started kissing once her hiccups left. I took off her shirt and her stomach looked huge and full. I rubbed and kissed it and went down on her. She moaned and moaned and the whole experience was so amazing and sexy.

Something else I noticed was that her boobs were really busting and heaving out of her 34DDD bra (also the same thing as an F cup apparently) and looked fuller. I would not be surprised if she will be forced to get a bigger size soon-- that bra was looking pretty small. Mmmm. I am in heaven. She is also struggling to fit into her pants and shorts now. I noticed that she was wearing a pair of jean shorts today which used to fit her great, and now they are so tight that you can literally see a camel's toe in the crotch. The zipper looks like it's about to blow. They barely cover her butt cheeks when they definitely used to be more modest back there. My girlfriend honestly didn't seem aware of how much was being exposed in these shorts. Her butt has definitely gotten bigger and fatter and all her clothes look to be getting tighter and tighter. And she has a noticeable bit of chub on her stomach now. It's obvious that she's gained weight for sure, although I don't know how much. I don't want to encourage her to weight herself or anything, so I am not going to ask unless she volunteers.