True hourglass don't usually get a big belly?

Gusto

1 minute ago, Gusto said:

True hourglass don't usually get a big belly. It usually stays quite small compared to their breasts & hips

also when you carry as much weight as she does in her hips ass and thighs it takes a long time for that belly to fill in. Also she is a bit of an anomaly in that her breasts have also grown to huge proportions. I would expect her to keep growing in the hips, that never stops, but that belly will continue to fill out. Once it starts, it wont stop :)

I saw a post that broke down her gain. It seemed to suggest that her hips and thighs have been gaining at the same constant rate, gained rapidly on her belly when first past 200lbs but since slowed down and recently exploded in size with her tits.

I’m not sure what’s hotter, always been a fan of an hourglass shape but there’s something so infinitely sexy about Mal’s proportions with a smaller round belly and huge hips, and it’s hard to believe just how many times bigger her boobs are now.

Unlike some here I’ve never been a fan of the... very much larger women here (no judgment or anything) but Mal’s continued hourglass expansion is making me reconsider where my theoretical limits might be at this rate (so long as she’s happy).

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2019 at 4:32 PM, Gusto said:

True hourglass (esp hourglass with pear tendencies) don't usually get a big belly. It usually stays quite small compared to their breasts & hips

Depends of whom.

I'd noticed over years of cross-checking between empirical observation of my own on women of different ranges of weight, size and built, then the unstoppable ever-mounting amount of female weight gain material here on this forum and through other medias, that a lot of them of various but specific body types who tend to either growing fuller figured from an initial hourglass shape or developping that very silhouette in matter overtime, tend to verge for yet various causes into either one or else of thede three different subtypes of the said shape while creeping up into the heavier end of the weight spectrum:

- the evolved heavyweight variation of both the standard and fuller "Coke bottle" hourglass shape that one of yourd qualify as "true hourglass" (Mal Malloy pre-partum's figure, Olivia Jensen both prior then after the heaviest bodyweight she achieved in the course of the years 2017-2018, or the 400-lbs Canadian Plus Size fashion model Esther Nakitende, or South African social media influencer Minnie Sangweni are all some much extreme examples) . Greek-Ukrainian social media blogger 'LoveAnastazia'  or the American actress and singer Scarlett Johansson prior to both pregnancy and early signs of aging are two (still relativelly speaking full-bodied yet slighter-to-fairly-below-average on the weight spectrum) are the more socially-acceptable (for thin-centered standards only) examples; while American actress Kat Dennings at her heaviest (or least) nay the American aspiring filmmaker and model Carmela Habibi or her compatriote Alexandra Uchi however, are both much corn-fed cases of proper lighter-weight "zatfigs" . 

(Relativelly) small waist, fat breasts, round child-bearing hips, prominent WHR, most oftentimes rather-to-excessively bottom-heavy: that has their common physical traits;

- the heavyweight subset of the 'Thick Hourglass' shape. A thicker yet still distinctively smaller waist, fat lungs, big derriere, however their thighs tend to grow significantly less shapely and portly when they are gaining a serious amoubt of weight when their hips, however, are still round and plain but not as noticeably wide as might have women with the first abovementioned body subtype. I'd personally noticed that most women who get this shape when they had gotten fat used to have a Bottom Hourglass figure (because yes, there exists different subsets of Hourglass body too, whether you are big or not) , a hybrid banana-hourglass or a very athletic yet shapely built and stand afoot between 5'4" to 5'11" , rarely less or more. Diana Sirokai, Tabria Majors, Tallulah Moon, Olivia Jensen in 2016, Lucy Collett a.k.a. Lucy Vixen or Lucy V at her fuller-to-fullest in the course of late 2016 to January 2018, Britain-settled French Plus Size fashion blogger and model of Lebanese-Liberian stock Yathien from 'Yathbeauty' , then post-partum Christina Hendricks or even King Steph prior to her many cosmetic body modifications (to preserve the Bottom Hourglass shape she used to have when she wasn't this obese yet) , are all popular examples;

- at last, the most underrated of all yet paradoxically popular amongst fat fetish-oriented cyberspaces, that I'd named "hybrid apple-hourglass" . Most oftentimes very-to-morbidly obese or beyond, massive breasts, protuding belly, overfilled hips ranging oftentimes closer-to-above the 50-inch mark, portly-to-trunklike thighs, a ginormous backside: the innermost common traits for a subtype that, oddly, seemingly differs in five lesser subsets: the "carb-laden shapeshifter" , occuring mostly to women of medium to tall built who either had a natural or thoroughly worked-out hourglass but are indulging themselves so much that their midriff keep sooner or later by bypassing insofar the rest of their growing bodies unevenly (ex. : Canadian Plus-Size model Naomie Chaput, Talesha McKee from 'gorgeous_nikkilove' , Sheen Ping from 'trubeautyest85' , a lesser big Big Cutie Leila, or Carmen Lafox a few years ago) , had been pregnant (Mal Malloy. For the moment) , had reached a point their hips just stopped to widen out faster than the rest of their bodies (bananafeedee) , are working out less, or are slowly bouncing back to their natural body type (Goddess Shar, who used to be apple-shaped when she was younger and overweight) ; the "heavier zaftig" , that happens a lot with women of small to average height and built (best examples: Tess Holliday, a fairly less bigger Stella Williams, LoveAdipose or Natalie Jane from 'FatBabe4ever') . Just imagine an alternative reality where Kat Dennings keep getting fatter and you would have a clearer idea; the "Prehistoric Venus-like" one, just everything some SSBBWs such like Nakitende (or even a fewer MSSBBWs) have, but with an evenly massive belly girth (best examples: Big Cutie Bobbery, Claudia Flaurence, Brazilian Plus Size model/dancer Thais Carla, feedee webmodel Fluffy Barbie, Cerethia S. from 'ceeceeluvbug') ; the "counter-ballast" , a properly trensient shift from eithet body tyoe to a binafifr apple figure that occurs oftentimes to women with a heavyset yet Petite built (best examples: Big Cutie Marilyn and most every single heavy-breasted model) ; then, finally, the "Padding Shapegear" , which happens when an extremely round-shaped woman continues to get so fat that she developps an utterly noteworthy heavy yet shapely body out of blubber almost in the manner of an extremely round-shaped woman when she use to wear a shapegear or in a fashion similar to some cross-dressers and women mastering the padding costume fetish when they pad their homemade fat suit in a realistic manner (most exemplary case: MamaHorker) .

On 3/8/2019 at 4:36 PM, drum said:

also when you carry as much weight as she does in her hips ass and thighs it takes a long time for that belly to fill in. Also she is a bit of an anomaly in that her breasts have also grown to huge proportions. I would expect her to keep growing in the hips, that never stops, but that belly will continue to fill out. Once it starts, it wont stop :)

I think she plausibly have a case of Gigantomastia. However, I never heard about any particuliar subtype of that medical case wherein the breasts keep swelling out evenly with the hips, upper thighs and bottom in such a manner that the body keep preserving a shapely built.

The Israeli social media personality Yuval had gained a lot of weight since the time her breasts had begun to balloon up out-of-control, yet when the rest of her then-skinny figure keep joining the party, she'd merely turned portly all over. I won't say anything capable to be subjected to any belittle-coining suggestion, but that would most certainly been interesting if Malloy may consult a battery of medical checks in order to keep studying from a scientific viewpoint her rather "unique" condition.

On 3/8/2019 at 6:07 PM, Miners666 said:

I saw a post that broke down her gain. It seemed to suggest that her hips and thighs have been gaining at the same constant rate, gained rapidly on her belly when first past 200lbs but since slowed down and recently exploded in size with her tits.

It happens a lot to hourglass-shaped women.

I’m not sure what’s hotter, always been a fan of an hourglass shape but there’s something so infinitely sexy about Mal’s proportions with a smaller round belly and huge hips, and it’s hard to believe just how many times bigger her boobs are now.

Unlike some here I’ve never been a fan of the... very much larger women here (no judgment or anything)

suspicious futurama GIF

but Mal’s continued hourglass expansion is making me reconsider where my theoretical limits might be at this rate (so long as she’s happy).

Sky's the limit.

téléchargement - 2019-03-22T163721.381.jpeg

téléchargement - 2019-03-22T163903.792.jpeg

images - 2019-03-22T163945.197.jpeg

images - 2019-03-22T163915.106.jpeg

images - 2019-03-22T163918.185.jpeg

images - 2019-03-22T163931.424.jpeg

9 hours ago, davejump said:

wow...too many words!

But useful piece of intel. 

Nkw that the mods removed this subthread here, I think we should instead expand this discussing into a broader topic focused about the different subtypes of body types found among women of the bigger end of the weight spectrum. 

What do you think about, @Gusto ?

1 hour ago, high said:

Even if a woman is an hourglass, guaranteed she gets a belly after 400 lbs.

Well, Esther Nakitende is a rare exception.

Big waist, big everything, but despite claiming herself weighing about 400 pounds, her middle remains mostly unscathed of any chub.

508441e188a73645bd9ae07e645f37b2.jpg

Yes, I'd say rare exception. There always are. I'm more concerned how long it takes her to prepare that hair on a daily basis.

I'm not black, nor do I have any hair on my head. I'm aware of different hairstyles, but just as I would comment on the tediousness of maintaining an overly complicated beard, at first glance this particular hairstyle looks challenging. I've seen it 1/3 the size, and it looks manageable. She is attractive, not trying to offend. I believe answering cross cultural questions helps everyone.

4 hours ago, high said:

I'm not black, nor do I have any hair on my head. I'm aware of different hairstyles, but just as I would comment on the tediousness of maintaining an overly complicated beard, at first glance this particular hairstyle looks challenging. I've seen it 1/3 the size, and it looks manageable. She is attractive, not trying to offend. I believe answering cross cultural questions helps everyone.

Most hairstyles used by black people require a disciplined sense of hair/body care and broader industrial platform to maintain, grow and stylize their hair in a fashion that may appears for some non-black male individuals as "overly complicated" . We does our hair because we love to either develop or change our style, as well as hair has a significant cultural value amongst various people of African and non-African descent with Afro-textured-to-curly hair. 

I think that the best way for you to better understand it would be to keep informed about the historicity of black hair in the Western world, Africa and the South Pacific islands. There have websites such like Afropunk, MademoiselleNoire, The Grio, The Root or the Atlanta Black Star as well as a well-documented page about Afro-textured hair on Wikipedia that might help you to enlighten about this. There has also this film-documentary made by Chris Rock several years ago, "Good Hair" that sumarizes the history of black hair in U.S.A. and the influence that play the billion-dollar making black hair care industry since the late 19th-20th centuries. Or the film adaptation of the novel "Nappily Ever After" on Netflix, that sumamrizes this complex topic in question as well.

• 4 weeks later...

usually is the word. they have that shape for a reason, some bones and a tendency to accumulate fat in certain areas so a big pot belly may never happen but if the gets unusually big something will be there, i mean, fat will be there but, in comparison she will always have bigger hips and else... i think the same thing can be said for apple who don't get a big ass or for girl who take hundreds of pounds to get some in their chest

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2019 at 11:58 PM, extra_m13 said:

usually is the word. they have that shape for a reason, some bones and a tendency to accumulate fat in certain areas so a big pot belly may never happen but if the gets unusually big something will be there, i mean, fat will be there but, in comparison she will always have bigger hips and else... i think the same thing can be said for apple who don't get a big ass or for girl who take hundreds of pounds to get some in their chest

MamaHorker hasn't always had a hourglass shape. When she used to weigh into the 200s, one eye can notice she used to be large from everywhere compared to the much distinctly shapely figure she have, currently.

An another example is a woman I knew. She's naturally large-breasted, but prior to turn into a blimp her hips and buttocks catched up her bust so rapidly she was bordering into a hourglass shape.

21 hours ago, John Smith said:

An another example is a woman I knew. She's naturally large-breasted, but prior to turn into a blimp her hips and buttocks catched up her bust so rapidly she was bordering into a hourglass shape.

yeah many big girls are shaped like that

i guess the point is more the waist than the belly itself