BigBellyJudy Updates

Lovely pics! I never knew you when you was first here, but its nice to see you are back and bigger than ever 🐷😍.

If I could make a suggestion, would love to see a new on all fours cake stuffing. I think it would be sexy if you start off in the pink dress from a recent set and then wear something similar to the first one underneath it and show off your big cakes while you devour a big cake 🐷🐷🐷😍😉

• Curvage Model
On 10/5/2019 at 3:19 PM, dj2k1357 said:

Lovely pics! I never knew you when you was first here, but its nice to see you are back and bigger than ever 🐷😍.

If I could make a suggestion, would love to see a new on all fours cake stuffing. I think it would be sexy if you start off in the pink dress from a recent set and then wear something similar to the first one underneath it and show off your big cakes while you devour a big cake 🐷🐷🐷😍😉

I’ll start working on a video like that as soon as I can 🥰

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest freddfatt

😍Toss some sprinkles on that ass and tits and you’d be the most scrumptious looking cupcake I’ve ever seen. Fuckin’ hell.😘