chubby Ramona flowers

Guest chubbyramonaflowers

I know, I know, I'm hardly 'chubby' but when I started using the username I was. I thought I would share some of my earlier pictures I could find and some of my more recent ones. 
I wasn't sure if being 400 pounds classes me as bbw or ssbbw so I marked myself as both.

tumblr_lu24clyYPj1qa2a8ho1_640.jpg

tumblr_mgsdz8kcRi1qa2a8ho1_400.jpg

tumblr_mkacc7LLIh1qa2a8ho1_1280.jpg

collages.jpg

collaget.jpg

collagebvb.jpg

comparason.jpg

tumblr_ovhqboqoI81qa2a8ho3_1280.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaIMG_20181225_144701.jpg

IMG_20181203_121715333.jpg

IedMG_20190316_122151.jpg

IedMG_20190316_124302.jpg

IedMG_20190316_124626.jpg

IedMG_20190316_125153.jpg

rec - Copy.jpg

6 minutes ago, regbill said:

You've gone from being chubby to being a SSBBW goddess.:wub::)

Awh well thanks, I seem to be oblivious of my own size half the time, still think I'm a size 14 when I'm really pushing a size 30

You know as I'm reading the part at the top I'm thinking 400 pounds? No way... Then I'm scrolling down through the pics and I'm like ok she's a little chunky but then I see the side by side where you have purple/pink hair on the left and pink hair on the right. Then I'm like whoooa she's a biiiig girl lol. Honestly I agree with regbill's comment. You looked hot when you were a little chubby, and the little extra weight suits you too. I'm really a sucker for huge bellies so I'm gonna have to say I prefer the after 😉

I love that in some of your after pics you have this look that says: yeah, I ate my way here, I'm damn proud of it, and im not gonna stop. I have to ask, what made you gain this much? How long between photos? Are you actively gaining?

6 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

You know as I'm reading the part at the top I'm thinking 400 pounds? No way... Then I'm scrolling down through the pics and I'm like ok she's a little chunky but then I see the side by side where you have purple/pink hair on the left and pink hair on the right. Then I'm like whoooa she's a biiiig girl lol. Honestly I agree with regbill's comment. You looked hot when you were a little chubby, and the little extra weight suits you too. I'm really a sucker for huge bellies so I'm gonna have to say I prefer the after 😉

I love that in some of your after pics you have this look that says: yeah, I ate my way here, I'm damn proud of it, and im not gonna stop. I have to ask, what made you gain this much? How long between photos? Are you actively gaining?

I started gaining weight when I was 21/22 and I'm 28 now. I've seen it as more of a journey than a race so they've been slow gains but I've enjoyed every second of them and I've never really had a feeder or encourager so never had a push to hit certain goals. 
What made me gain? I dated a guy who claimed to be a FA and despite me being 180 pounds at the time he would always shame me for being huge, said he was scared I would roll over in my sleep and suffocate him and if I gained any more weight, he would break up with me.  I gained weight to spite him and we did break up but I noticed I was less self-conscious about my body. I've always been a FA myself but never considered getting fat, always thought I had to lose weight but the more I gained the more I was genuinely happy with how I looked. Which is why there's sometimes a smirk because I genuinely love being fat. x

7 hours ago, zacherley said:

I remember when you were merely eating rainbows, now it appears that you're eating just about everything.

Haha that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow was incredibly fattening ;)

Guest jarhead78

Welcome to Curvage! seen you on FF and love your progress, you look an absolute dream with your added sensual curves.

I think I should update my hobbies to include taking pictures of myself in my underwear. 

lop.jpg

aaaaaaaaaIMG_20181002_140019.jpg

aaaaaIMG_20181002_140535.jpg

aaaaaaaIMG_20181002_135333.jpg

111IMG_20181018_1517181.jpg

111IMG_20181018_1515331.jpg

111IMG_20181018_1512121.jpg

1111IMG_20181018_1508101.jpg

30 minutes ago, chubbyramonaflowers said:

I think I should update my hobbies to include taking pictures of myself in my underwear. 

It's a good thing for us that this is your hobby.  Your body is just incredible...and your before/afters in that first set are some of the best comparisons I've ever seen anywhere!  Nice gain so far!

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, John Smith said:

You need to upgrade the "chubby" part of your name. 😅🤗

You think so? I know I'm like 400 pounds but I still feel so small.