|

Guest musicalpicture

Guest MX8XV93

Well congratulations and welcome to Curvage!  That sounds great!  Wishing you the best of luck with that!

Also, sounds like an interesting story.  Any chance you could elaborate on how she brought it up, her size/height, how much she wants to gain, what (if anything) she gets out of gaining, etc.?

And my suggestion would be lots of Diet Coke (or diet soda with aspartame in general).  It delays the feeling of fullness (making her want to eat longer), makes her crave sugar (since the body thinks it had sugar but actually didn't), and probably most important in your case, reduces the metabolism, making more of the weight stick.

Weight gain shake: 1 cup heavy cream, 1cup milk, 1/5 can sweetened condensed milk, some syrup and 2 scoops powdered maltodextrin. 

Guest musicalpicture
17 hours ago, aspartamedoublesgains said:

Well congratulations and welcome to Curvage!  That sounds great!  Wishing you the best of luck with that!

Also, sounds like an interesting story.  Any chance you could elaborate on how she brought it up, her size/height, how much she wants to gain, what (if anything) she gets out of gaining, etc.?

And my suggestion would be lots of Diet Coke (or diet soda with aspartame in general).  It delays the feeling of fullness (making her want to eat longer), makes her crave sugar (since the body thinks it had sugar but actually didn't), and probably most important in your case, reduces the metabolism, making more of the weight stick.

Thanks for the welcome and tip, I'll slip it to her :) For starters, she's 5'4 and around 140 and she's been there for the fiveish years I've known her. She brought it up when we were cuddling since I've made it a habit to ask if she's full, which she's very receptive to. She told me she wanted to be full all the time and that she really wanted to be overweight, which was pretty unreal to hear honestly considering I was planning on taking my fetish to my grave haha.

She wants to be around 180 which is probably my personal max attractive weight for her too so that works out pretty well (obviously I'm not gonna be upset about some extra though lol). She gave me a really vague answer when I asked her why she wants to gain weight and just told me she wants to eat what she wants, but given how happy she gets when I comment on her weight or encourage her to keep eating I'd guess there's something else.

I'll for sure try and mention the idea of diet soda but what's so weird to me is that she eats well over her recommended daily caloric intake every day. She's been over 2500 calories a day every day last week and for the last 3 days it's been over 3000 but her weight stays the same. She always stuffs herself until she's tired but nothing seems to happen and it's really strange. I'll keep checking though, I think I'm gonna ask her to weigh herself every two weeks or so. If anyone has any ideas of what the missing piece could be I'm all ears.

1 hour ago, musicalpicture said:

Thanks for the welcome and tip, I'll slip it to her :) For starters, she's 5'4 and around 140 and she's been there for the fiveish years I've known her. She brought it up when we were cuddling since I've made it a habit to ask if she's full, which she's very receptive to. She told me she wanted to be full all the time and that she really wanted to be overweight, which was pretty unreal to hear honestly considering I was planning on taking my fetish to my grave haha.

She wants to be around 180 which is probably my personal max attractive weight for her too so that works out pretty well (obviously I'm not gonna be upset about some extra though lol). She gave me a really vague answer when I asked her why she wants to gain weight and just told me she wants to eat what she wants, but given how happy she gets when I comment on her weight or encourage her to keep eating I'd guess there's something else.

I'll for sure try and mention the idea of diet soda but what's so weird to me is that she eats well over her recommended daily caloric intake every day. She's been over 2500 calories a day every day last week and for the last 3 days it's been over 3000 but her weight stays the same. She always stuffs herself until she's tired but nothing seems to happen and it's really strange. I'll keep checking though, I think I'm gonna ask her to weigh herself every two weeks or so. If anyone has any ideas of what the missing piece could be I'm all ears.

I don't have any definite answers, but there are some recent articles going around that discuss the way the calorie has been overly relied on with regards to dieting or weight gain.

They're finding that WHEN you eat your meals matters as much as WHAT you eat.  For example, people who eat the most at breakfast time will gain the least weight from it, if they don't eat much later in the day. If you eat a big meal shortly before bed time, those calories are more likely to become additional fat in the body.

There's also the little-known fact that calorie counts on products are often VERY inaccurate. In America, the FDA allows for them to have something like a 20% margin of error, and many are way further off than that. (That's why Weight Watchers went to the "point" system and stopped focusing so much on caloric intake.)