Asymmetrical Boobs

Guest Pinus_strobus

Guest Pinus_strobus

Anyone her right boob looks bigger than the left one? I have read that for most women, if one is bigger than the other, it is usually the left breast.  That was true of women I have dated &  seen naked.  I have dated a few women, but none for any length of time 😐

14 hours ago, Pinus_strobus said:

Anyone her right boob looks bigger than the left one? I have read that for most women, if one is bigger than the other, it is usually the left breast.  That was true of women I have dated &  seen naked.  I have dated a few women, but none for any length of time 😐

Is this satire?

18 hours ago, Pinus_strobus said:

Everyone is discussing about change of climate, but the truly importnant questions of mankind are still being ignored. Very good that you raise this still unsolved mystery here!

Guest Pinus_strobus
4 hours ago, bigorange3 said:

Is this satire?

Nope! I have read that the women often have one breast bigger than the other, and if that is so, the left is more often the bigger one....

22 hours ago, Pinus_strobus said:

It's common for breasts to not always be symmetrical, but there's no rationale to it, just like slight facial asymmetry.  I don't really see the value in the comment.

Guest Pinus_strobus
47 minutes ago, Vekelvy said:

It's common for breasts to not always be symmetrical, but there's no rationale to it, just like slight facial asymmetry.  I don't really see the value in the comment.

Someone looked into this. I forget where I read it. It's probably true. If you don't want believe it, then don't believe it. That's fine. 

It's  not like all that important; it's just a little thing I found interesting.

Guest Pinus_strobus
52 minutes ago, Vekelvy said:

Not every post in every thread is going to seem valuable to everyone. So.. I'm not sure why you responded. Are you disagreeing with what I said, or are you saying it was a bad topic?

Maybe I didn't read it. Maybe a female friend (not romantic - she lives over 1000 miles away and I've never met her) told me... because I am doing a search now and not finding anything on this.

55 minutes ago, Pinus_strobus said:

I'm not sure why you responded.

I'm saying yes it's common for women and perfectly normal.  Were you asking just to see if others noticed a difference in her breast size?  It just seems like a really random thing to bring up.

On 3/13/2019 at 5:43 AM, Pinus_strobus said:

On 3/13/2019 at 8:32 PM, bigorange3 said:

Is this satire?

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « am i a joke to you »

Guest Pinus_strobus
On 3/14/2019 at 6:29 AM, Vekelvy said:

I'm saying yes it's common for women and perfectly normal.  Were you asking just to see if others noticed a difference in her breast size?  It just seems like a really random thing to bring up.

does everything have to have person you see? I am not trying people but if you don't like it, just ignore it.  It's not worth arguing over

Guest Pinus_strobus
On 3/14/2019 at 7:07 PM, blue_crayon said:

This entire post needs to be deleted. All this bullshit chit chat not one fucking picture. This used to be the best thread on this site too. 

Are you talking to me? If you don't like it just ignore it. This is not worth debating ... I just made a comment. If you don't like it, it's up to you. It shouldn't be that important. I think you are taking this too seriously.

More drama than I need right now. I've got plenty of other drama in my family right now. I don't need this.

Guest Pinus_strobus
On 3/14/2019 at 7:52 AM, islanders said:

So far you're 0-6 in this thread.

Still no reason to attack me on this. I just made some comments. I think think you are taking this far too seriously for making some comments you don't like. Making a mountain out of a molehill.

Guest Pinus_strobus
On 3/14/2019 at 6:29 AM, Vekelvy said:

I was curious, yes. People are taking this way too seriously, and I'm sorry that happened.

Guest Pinus_strobus

Sorry this was taken so seriously. For some reason, people seemed to take offense. I was just making comments, wondering if others had noticed patterns. I don't think it is worth fighting over.

Guest Pinus_strobus

Finally realized this has been moved to a different thread. Probably a good move. I did not mean to create a controversy over this, and I'm sorry that happened.

Guest Pinus_strobus
22 hours ago, Avataг said:

Welcome to the Internet. ;)

new here willy wonka GIF

Been on the internet since 1994. This is the first "fight" I have been in, in a long time.

Edited by Pinus_strobus

Guest Pinus_strobus
1 hour ago, islanders said:

0-14

i guess you lack any sort of kindness, posting stuff like this. Unless it supposed to be a joke... grow up a little.