Fiancé slowly gaining weight(?)

Guest CucumberRick

Guest CucumberRick

When my fiancé and I first began dating she was roughly 123 lbs (I know because she had been to a retreat in India and lost several lbs there). At 5’6”, I’d say she was quite skinny. She’s naturally curvy, having more of a pear shape, as her hips and legs are generally where her weight is distributed.

We were friends for years before dating and we were close enough to where she saw the type of girl I generally went after, i.e. thick to bbw+. Over the course of some time I guess through spoiling her with her favorite take out foods and bringing her ice cream whenever she wanted, she started gaining a little bit of weight. 123 became 130. 130 to 140. And quite recently before our trip out of the country she was 148 and the highest she’d been before!

(note: 123 -> 148 happened in roughly one year)

I confessed some time ago that I love when she’s heavier and she 100% knows if I could I would basically fatten her up far more than what she’s gained, but I love her body regardless and she was not as happy with the weight so I offered to cut back on so many treats and whatnot when she came to me upset with the 148 number. Keep in mind with BMI at 148 she’s still in the normal range.

Fast forward a month to now, she just came back from the doctor and weighed in at 152! She doesn’t know where it keeps coming from (I legit haven’t been spoiling her with food as much), but I’m loving it! She’s 3 or so lbs away from actually being overweight by BMI standards and all without me doing anything lol.

I tease her occasionally about how it must be nice knowing I like her bigger because when she does wanna pig out, I’ll only enjoy it more. I think this has sort of gotten to her because she cofessed to me a week or so ago about a day off she had where she couldn’t stop eating, to the point where she just was full most of the day and it being all carbs.

6 months prior to the wedding (slated for late 2020), she wants to tone up and look slimmer for the reception, so I’ve agreed to help her out when the time comes. Until then, however, I’ve teased that I’m going to enjoy the weight she has and try to see what more I can put on while I can!

I won’t be posting everyday, and I won’t guarantee she even gains weight but if she does I’ll keep everyone updated.

Nice story. She doesn't seem too obsessed with being skinny, but rather relaxed weight-wise and accepting of your preference.
Chances are, she is up for a big future, once you're married and all.
Meanwhile, if my math is correct, there is still about a year of happily indulging. In other words, those 6 months of toning up won't tone things up as much as intended. 😀
Keep us posted!

It's great that you've already let her know of your preferences and that gaining weight won't be a problem. Subconsciously, she's absorbed that and she's relaxed her eating habits. Just keep it up, reward her richly for any gains, and she'll blossom!

Guest CucumberRick
On 3/15/2019 at 8:42 PM, ronnie17de said:

Nice story. She doesn't seem too obsessed with being skinny, but rather relaxed weight-wise and accepting of your preference.
Chances are, she is up for a big future, once you're married and all.
Meanwhile, if my math is correct, there is still about a year of happily indulging. In other words, those 6 months of toning up won't tone things up as much as intended. 😀
Keep us posted!

Oh yeah there’s a full year before the “toning” period and I’ve defintely been up front about her gaining weight until then 😉

She gains almost solely in her legs and hips, and she loves being curvier so the part that gets her more so excited is having a huge ass haha

Guest CucumberRick
19 hours ago, high said:

It's great that you've already let her know of your preferences and that gaining weight won't be a problem. Subconsciously, she's absorbed that and she's relaxed her eating habits. Just keep it up, reward her richly for any gains, and she'll blossom!

Yeah she’s been going hard with the ice cream of late. I’m not much into sweets and I ironically go to the gym 2x a day so I never really have any, but she finished the entire tub last time by herself in 2-3 days. She’ll mentions she wants some and I’ll head over to get a giant bowl that she has to finish “or it’ll be a waste”

Guest CucumberRick

So she’s been in a gap between jobs right now, leaving her at home alone more often than not. With that being said she’s been in her head more throughout the day and she confessed a few things to me yesterday.

One- she’s been unhappy with her body, but mainly conflicted. She’s starting to develop a thicker midsection and she’ll go back and forth with herself about it being bigger than she likes, but also wanting it to be bigger for me. Again, she knows my preference and that it isn’t just thicker, it’s oftentimes just fatter in general.

She’s been finding herself snacking a lot more while she waits on this particular job to call her back and can tell she’s gaining weight (an explanation on how she’s 153ish). She opened up and admitted she would get fat for me to make me happy.

Now, being that the wedding is around a year and a half from now, and I know we both want to look fit for the ceremony and photos, I’m not going to put my own preference in front of that, so I’m still moving forward as before. I.e. around 6-8 months prior to the wedding help her get to her ideal wedding weight, but we spoke about things after the actual wedding as well.

I know she wouldn’t be happy being fat, but she actually was stating that because I would be happy and more into it that she would be happy, so after the wedding it’s all on the table for me to fatten her up. She can tell when I’m more sexually attracted to her when she’s heavier and she loves that so that’s her rationale. I do want to reiterate that her weight in no way shapes my love for her and I did tell her it’s ultimately up to her and I’m here for it regardless. 

On another note, I’m fit myself but used to be fat growing up. She actually likes me when I’m heavier (specifically when I have more of a belly), so beginning with our honeymoon we’re both looking to gain weight together for a little while. I would be dirty bulking while lifting at the gym and cutting out cardio (stronger but also fatter), and she just to get fatter lol. 

Guest CucumberRick
13 hours ago, ronnie17de said:

Great prospects, lucky dude! And who knows: she might well come to like herself curvier once settling into the post-wedding, married-wife lifestyle.

Hopefully! She has a tiny little belly that was never there before and lately she’s been rocking more crop tops and told me she’s gaining confidence in it!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CucumberRick

So one thing I’ve been doing recently to give her more confidence is give her mini photo shoots in bikinis in angles that show off her little belly. It’s a win-win for us since I love the photos and she gets a kick of out posing for them and feeling sexier.

Something I’ve noticed however is that she has a stretchmark on her stomach now! She is still around 153 and it seems like she’s still gaining. She’s never had stretchmarks before and we have to go shopping for new pants now. Her shorts are far too tight now to wear out comfortably and she said she either needs to lose weight or I need to get her new shorts. I very quickly opted for the shorts lol.