Transwoman gain

Guest Xtwenty3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am considering doing some bulking. 

Like I want to gain some but not too much or at least not too much bloating. 

I want soft fats and not a hard visceral belly. And I don't want weight in areas that would cause dysphoria.

I actually like being fit but I know it's possible to be thick fit with a nice butt and tummy so that's what I think I'm going to try and go for. More like a plus model 

Any gainer ladies here do butt exercises as they gain? 

8 hours ago, Xtwenty3 said:

I am considering doing some bulking. 

Like I want to gain some but not too much or at least not too much bloating. 

I want soft fats and not a hard visceral belly. And I don't want weight in areas that would cause dysphoria.

I actually like being fit but I know it's possible to be thick fit with a nice butt and tummy so that's what I think I'm going to try and go for. More like a plus model 

Any gainer ladies here do butt exercises as they gain? 

I'm slowly embarking on a similar journey and have similar concerns -- staying fit, feminine body fat, avoid visceral fat. I'm trans-feminine and non-binary, but I've gotten my butt bigger and even my hips a little through strength training. There are so many booty band exercises that can work the lower body really well. I can say more here or in a DM if you want.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...