Transwoman gain

Guest Xtwenty3

Looking very curvy, soft and feminine. 

I am a straight, happily married male who has been fascinated with weight gain,  independent of gender, for as long as I can remember. As a little boy I loved those cartoons where a mouse would eat through a block of cheese and come out the other side with a big fat belly. Not sure why I mentioned that other than why I am following your story.

I am glad you are able to share your journey and get support here. If you are comfortable telling more, I would be very interested in hearing about your feelings in going through the change and how far along you are.

• 1 month later...
Guest Xtwenty3

Thank you I'm starting to feel more confident with my figure. I'm up 15 lbs since November bringing me to 157. I feel a bit dysphoric at times but amazing at others. I wish I had the funds to indulge as much as I'd like on the foods I love. I'm considering making and selling videos here so I can indulge and gain more.

cf64bd9c-a9c7-48b3-9905-e11eca9af837.jpg

Guest Xtwenty3
1 minute ago, occamslaser said:

Unf, you are so thick and soft. You absolutley should put some videos up here.

Thank you so much! I may apply to be a model tonigjt. I want to go for 180lbs. I figure 25 more lbs wont hurt

Guest Xtwenty3

I'm starting to feel I would have been better off if I never outted myself as trans. I get such little feedback for such a nice belly 

Guest Xtwenty3

Thanks everyone. I haven't given up yet. I'm starting to understand the importance of pacing myself and not overdoing it every day. Thats how I got burned out so many times in the past.

3 hours ago, Xtwenty3 said:

Thanks everyone. I haven't given up yet. I'm starting to understand the importance of pacing myself and not overdoing it every day. Thats how I got burned out so many times in the past.

Definitely -- don't worry so much about how fast you're growing, but I would suggest rather enjoying the process, and it will creep up with time. :) 

Guest Xtwenty3

I'm going to have to be a little more active if I plan to carry extra weight. Blood clots are higher risk for those on hormone replacement therapy. I'm going to get back into a basic exercise routine. Stair master cardio and stretches mostly followed by lots of eating. 

• 11 months later...