Describe the ideal woman for you.

Guest Luvemthick1

Short - as short as possible - and very, very fat. I want a little blubber princess. I want a little fatty on my arm, in my car and in my bed. I want to come to bed and there is this huge form visible under the covers. Best would be if her fat turns her on to ridiculous levels. 

She should be smart as hell, funny, compassionate, love to be spoiled, greatful for this life, be spiritually connected, have a good relationship with her family and friends, and above all should read books. A lazy, short, fat librarian with glasses is ideal. Also, she should think I'm wonderful.  i am, of course, wonderful, but some women I've dated didn't get the memo. She should love classical music and think most pop is garbage, and think video games are a waste of a life when there is a whole world to be experienced out there. She should dig cars and guys who drive nice cars. The list goes on...