Describe the ideal woman for you.

Guest Luvemthick1

Guest Luvemthick1

Title says it all.

Mine would be about 5'8, 220. Not huge, but definitely chunky. Tabria Majors-like face, hair and complexion. Big butt, and boobs, and a "I may be 5 months pregnant" belly lol. I'd definitely want her to be the type that hasn't "realized" she's gotten bigger. So still wears crop tops, skin tight dresses and pants that barely cover her butt.

Damn maybe I'll find her one day lol

Guest MX8XV93

Well since we're talking ideal, I guess I won't hold anything back.

I'd say about 5'4"ish, 300 lbs. (though I'm open to more if she wants to keep going or can't stop).  Really big (single) belly, big arms, big chin, round face, a sprinkling of some cellulite and stretchmarks.  Chest smaller than her belly and smaller (almost skinny) legs.  (To give examples of people who are not currently on the site:  think Sabrina/Hambananas, Squishgoessara, Cupcakeninja, or Chubby Girl Videos.  Or the opposite of Randalin).

Starts out at an average weight and has always secretly wanted to let herself go, but hasn't had the will to actually do that until now.  As she grows, teases me constantly about how "I'm think I'm getting really addicted to food" or "Are you sure you want me to keep going?" or "Once I get fat, you know I'm not ever going to get skinny again.  You'll be stuck with me, however I turn out." but never actually stops or diets.  And if I ever show any uncertainty (which I might do just for fun), she'll say "Well it's too late now.  I can't stop." and then proceed to eat a whole pizza or something like that.  Says other things to suggest her growth is inevitable and unstoppable, like "I'm never going in that awful place again" if the gym comes up in conversation.  Constant grazer who always has a bag of some snack open no matter where she is.

Intelligent.  Independent (not in the feminist "I don't need a man" sense of independent, but in the sense of "kind of introverted, thinks for herself, and doesn't do everything that her friends/family do/say").  Traditional.  Natural (doesn't wear makeup often, doesn't take eight thousand prescriptions that she doesn't really need, doesn't use lots of perfumes, doesn't constantly use lotions/overgroom/take eight showers a day, smells like herself and not like chemicals, etc.).  Creative.  Caring.

Priority, of course, goes to the third paragraph.  Then probably the first, followed by the second.

• 2 weeks later...

Short - as short as possible - and very, very fat. I want a little blubber princess. I want a little fatty on my arm, in my car and in my bed. I want to come to bed and there is this huge form visible under the covers. Best would be if her fat turns her on to ridiculous levels. 

She should be smart as hell, funny, compassionate, love to be spoiled, greatful for this life, be spiritually connected, have a good relationship with her family and friends, and above all should read books. A lazy, short, fat librarian with glasses is ideal. Also, she should think I'm wonderful.  i am, of course, wonderful, but some women I've dated didn't get the memo. She should love classical music and think most pop is garbage, and think video games are a waste of a life when there is a whole world to be experienced out there. She should dig cars and guys who drive nice cars. The list goes on...

2 hours ago, John Smith said:

I really have no ideal woman in mind.

lol why post then?

Thanks for the explanation @aspartamedoublesgains

Easy ideals keep me writing in wonder, rather than make me feel inhibited or desperate.

For a body type, I'd say this black widow cosplayer is perfect, very busty and flattering.

6427d966235403adf8f3e2b03e59593b.jpg

I do like different types and don't put an ideal on a pedestal, specifically because my thoughts/feelings may change.

Nice feet;
Cankles or some kind of calf thickness;
Thick legs and thighs, but not vascular;
Wide saddlebags and hips with a non-narrow waist - no abs, no cinching/corseting, no lipo;
Perky boobs - small is fine;
Somewhat thick forearms - where you see an extra ridge of meat parallel to their ulna;
Juicy and plump upper arms a smooth neck;
Average height to just above average;
No tattoos or exotic piercings;
Long hair;
Young and clean shaven.. if you know what I mean.

In regards to face, the possibilities are open-ended. A fine double-chin is indeed expected, but a slim face on a heavy woman is itself rather intoxicating. Of course, her face in general should be beautiful. What does that look like? Her true self. Natural, feminine, embracing of her ethnicity, kind, neat, youthful, humble and definitely confident. 

She should be mobile, in fact rather fit - and mind you, you can be fit and still huge (and I don't mean muscular). She doesn't have to be huge. She can be just a very soft "medium" who's willing to gain or even downright skinny-fat and feverishly intent on gaining. I'm all in on either.

So, I can't give a number.