What’s the most you’ve ever seen a girl eat?

Jimjbruce19

Oh, I'd forgot! I had also seen a former coworker from my seasonal nighttime job in Holidays emptying a box of sixteen Tim Hortons donuts. Each coworker prior her arrival moment seized at that very moment two pieces each, expect me who just took one because I hate snacking too heavy or sweety overnight: we were three out of six night clerks. 

When the two latest ones arrived, the box contented only three donutsGuess who went away with the nine others within her arms, a smirkful grin drawn on her face.

I'd also seen a customer singlehandedly emptying about half of a three-gallon heavy cooking pot full of soup this previous Friday, but it didn't really count as she is currently five-months pregnant.

Oddly, that was when she recently stopped to refrain her peaks of pregnancy food crave than her then-slowly growing cue of potbelly started to push onward and balloon out within the few passing earlier days into a full-blown small belly bump... as well as her flared hips and slightly bounced bum cheeks. My hunch tell me she would no longer being able to maintain her thin shape within the passing weeks, especially with (and partly because of) me and my enthralling charms around... she and a fewer female customers did already begun to radically slack off their dieting as it used to happen in my former jobs from prior the seasonal night clerk job.

This was years ago, my wife would have been about 30. Maybe around 210 lbs at that point.

The key would have been that (a) she had been trying to eat "healthier" and (b) that we got to lunch later than usual, maybe around 1:00, so she was absolutely starving. But it's not what you think. She ordered a huge cobb salad but was frustrated with how long it took (eating bread in the interim of course). Then when it arrived she was frustrated because the first few bites were not very good. Turns out the salad had not been tossed too well, so all the good stuff was on the bottom. She conceded that it wasn't bad in the end -  but the takeaway was still that she had been really hungry. She ordered tiramisu for dessert. She hates sharing desserts, so it was a portion all to herself.

I guess to make up for the earlier hunger, she spent the rest of the afternoon eating. She ate an entire large bag of chips. Five or six cookies. Made herself a sandwich (I forget what kind, but it had cheese on it) around 3:00. Was snacking between that and dinner. It was relentless. For dinner, we ordered pizza and she ate her usual portions (4-5 large slices, usually). 

Then dessert. I made us bowls of ice cream. As we watched TV, she went to get another heaping bowl. When that was done, she went back to the freezer and put a couple more scoops in the bowl. She ate one scoop standing there, then she groaned and put her hand to her tummy and put the bowl down. She stood there for a minute with her hand on her belly. I asked if she was all right. She said, "Ufff." I helped her over to the sofa and she complained, "I'm sick." She lay there with her pants unbuttoned and her belly swollen outward. We watched TV, while she fell asleep, absolutely stuffed. 

There have been a few other times where she'd say things like, "I'm going to be sick if I keep eating," and then stopped. This time she went all the way to being basically comatose she was so full.

• 3 weeks later...

This was years ago, where my SO and a couple we were friends with were meeting for dinner. The other woman was short and chunky and I had a huge crush on her. I knew she was a big eater already, a feminist who was openly proud of the fact she could "keep up" with guys appetite-wise, and never mentioned calories, diets, weight, or showed any embarrassment when it came to eating. My gal at the time was actually bigger and not overly hung-up on eating and weight but nowhere near this woman's level of confidence. Anyway, we were all coming from our respective jobs, meeting at a bar first and would then decide where to eat. I got there first, followed by the other woman. She had a McDonald's bag in her hand as she sat down next to me, said she was STARVING and then took out a quarter-pounder and ate it in what seemed like 3 bites. She then ate from a jumbo portion of fries while we drank and waited for our spouses and it was all I could do to not lose it completely.

When our spouses arrived we had a couple of rounds and then decided on a Jewish deli. For those who don't know, the portions in these places are HUGE. I'm a decent eater and will split a sandwich at most of these places. And even if I'm ravenous, I won't bother with appetizers or sides because I know I won't be able to eat all of it. Anyway, we go to said deli and she goes on to eat an entire 4-inch thick pastrami sandwich AND a side of french fries, AND is picking from the rest of our plates! I'd never seen anything like it, before or since. She was moaning about being full afterwards, as we all were, but... wow.

Postscript is that she went on to gain quite a bit of weight over the next few years, teetering at full BBW status for a while but then around 10 years ago did a total life change, lost 50 pounds and became a bit of a health nut, wound up running a couple marathons, etc. She relaxed a bit since but is no where near her peak size and the recent meals I've had with her she's eaten more or less normal portions.