Newbie introduction

Floralfeedee

• Curvage Model

Hi all,

I'm new to curvage and just introducing myself :)

I've been a feedee since last June, though am currently kind of going through a cross roads after finding out my husband is not into my gaining and is for sure not an FA.

I absolutely LOVE gaining and eating- becoming a feedee has felt like finally being my real true self for the first time in my life. Nothing feels better than having a tummy so full it leaves you panting.

I have 3 young kids and work from home while homeschooling the oldest....my life is suoer busy at all hours of the day, but escaping to the world of feedism for quick moments throughout the day keeping me going and brings me sooooo much joy. I usually on the road with kids in tow so swinging by drive thrus has been the best way for me to gain, I can drink a venti breve latte in a group of mom friends without anyone knowing how much fat I'm consuming 😈🐷

wow that got long and rambly, sorry!

It's fine, feel free to pm me if you want to talk more.

I know kids can complicate things and I hope he's at least a good father, with good concepts of health/education.

But this site can hopefully be fulfilling even if some people may lead to dead ends, others can be pretty friendly and supportive. Feels like any weight with some pudge can be an ideal, hope you find yours and balance your life 😘. I feel the roleplay aspects can be very practical, selling like in wrestling lol we'll bet you could actually wrestle and put that bounce to the ounce to good use.

Dunno if hubby minds but sometimes we need to do different things to feel fulfilled. Just hope honesty works and he can feel special in a unique way too.