Married to a non-FA

Floralfeedee

Any compromises can help. Date night, movie night get seconds and ask him if you're pretty at your emptiest and fullest.

I dunno how he makes you feel good but it helps to guide/lead to what you want.

I can relate to this and wait for an off day lol well well well somebody is comfort eating 😉. May I join you? Can be fun, plus help to get some sort of confiding.

Dunno if the roles are different for a man/woman here but I hope my post helps. I do simply ask no calorie counting if she's gonna hassle me to excessively pay. I think that's fair enough.

Guest MX8XV93
9 hours ago, Floralfeedee said:

My husband is not a FA and not 8nto weight gain, however my fetish urges are so strong I find myself struggling to keep up appearances. 

Just wondering if anyone else has been in this position and how you dealt with it. 

Well what did he say about it?

32 minutes ago, Floralfeedee said:

I have been gaining since last june, but in secret,finally told him a few weeks ago that i was letting go and gaining semi-on purpose and he was NOT into that, is not an FA.

So now ove been struggling to keep him happy but myself as well.

Well, in my experience it depends on what you want in your relationship. If gaining and being heavier is what you desire, you may need to reconsider. However if you truly love this person, it might take a few heart felt conversations on whether he would be okay with you wanting to fulfill your fantasies. In my opinion, if you truly love someone, you will love them for them, regardless of their body shape. Maybe having a really open and non-judgemental conversation is what you need for both of you to Express how you feel. I hope it goes well!

Im an FA married to someone who isn't into the weight gain thing at all. Basically I just deal with it. When her weight goes up, I become more attracted to her. When she loses weight, I become less attracted to her. I love her just the same, but the truth of the matter is that we all have a preference for our partner's physical appearance. It sounds like you are in the same boat I am, just on the opposite side ☹️

• Curvage Model

Very very well said, thats exactly it.

He said he fiund me nost attractive between our first and 2nd kids.....just so hapoens to be when I was in the most physically fit shape of my life. 

He still loves me the same, but I think his preference is smaller than I am now.

I actually think he may be coming around slightly lately though, may e my gain was just so fast he needed more time to accept my new figure.