Fiance not interested...but secretly is??

RCB

Hi everyone, to introduce myself I have had this fetish for a long time. My fiance' (22F) and I have been together for roughly 4 years now. I recently admitted to her how I like big girls and she was not very receptive. She is 5'5" and about 180lbs. She said she never wants to be over 200lbs, which she has come close to before and I really enjoyed it. She was just starting to get stretch marks on her belly and to me that was great! However, after telling her my preferences I feel like she has been eating more, routinely to the point where she is stuffed. She has been snacking much more and eating more, for example she made some cookies today and ate 6 of them with a glass of milk. Doesn't sound like much but for her it is. Has anyone been in this situation before and have any ideas on how I can make her gain? Thank you!

7 hours ago, RCB said:

Good point! Sucks to be patient but it is what it is !

you have to be patient anyway (it won't occur overnight) and hope there are no side effects like depression (I remember from super size me, that kills relationships) or mobility issues.

And to answer this thread, yes women are complicated and tend to give a lot of mixed answers, especially when they like you. Helps to see just how strongly they feel as well as hopefully be the man they want to guide them to at least a compromise of what you desire.

• Curvage Model

I always find this topic complicated. If she’s not into it... then she’s not into it 🤷‍♀️ You need to put it to the back of your mind that she ever will be because if she does gain it’ll be to please you and that’s super unhealthy. I’d maybe in the future (if you’re not having your needs met) consider bringing another partner into the mix who can meet your preference because it’s not fair to make someone change their body when they don’t want to do that. 

16 minutes ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

I always find this topic complicated. If she’s not into it... then she’s not into it 🤷‍♀️ You need to put it to the back of your mind that she ever will be because if she does gain it’ll be to please you and that’s super unhealthy. I’d maybe in the future (if you’re not having your needs met) consider bringing another partner into the mix who can meet your preference because it’s not fair to make someone change their body when they don’t want to do that. 

giphy.gif

Nice, I generally see things in terms of weight classes and uniqueness myself.

Every girl I've introduced to this has been like "yeah... No." Initially and then warmed up to it over a few weeks as the idea sunk in. Don't change what you're doing, be natural about it and see where it goes. Just don't pressure them.

It’s a perfect scenario, if you’re patient. If she does gain a little weight, you can show here relationship-wise how fun it can be. Make her feel beautiful, sensual, and desired. Don’t pressure her, just demonstrate to her all the positives it brings out of you and into the relationship. 

That will make future conversations about it way more tangible and a lot less scary or strange.