chocolatepudding

On 3/10/2019 at 6:26 PM, chocolatepudding said:

Here's a couple of pictures of me from about 10 years ago, back when we were just friends. I was ~120lbs back then, now I'm ~170 :)

10400259_51878524327_3934_n.thumb.jpg.4f37a49f3ef44491b13971089b07e28c.jpg

I feel great! It's nice to not be judged when I order a second dessert ;)

Also, have you done weighed yourself recently?  Think you’re in the 180’s now?  (:0. 

Guest Georgey
54 minutes ago, regbill said:

It's been awhile since checked this thread and have you're rounding out quiet nicely.

Wish she could take some photos in some tight shorts whit her sexy fat rolls out she's looking amazing fatter !!! Wondering how her friends who haven't seen her for a while will react when they see her new body !!! My GF also gained a lot off weigh sexiest thing ever see some womans getting fatter ! Lol 😍😍😍👌

On 5/30/2019 at 9:07 AM, chocolatepudding said:

stocking the fridge with chocolate puddings 😬

Not a bad idea^.  My wife generally works from home on Fridays and she just grabbed a pudding cup (130 calories) and a cleverly placed bag of merely a few (like 5-7) Keebler fudge stripe cookies (70 calories a cookie).  Midday mindless, empty calorie snacking will ultimately lead to them results most of us of which only dream... may your new living arrangements only continue to amazingly augment your wonderfully looking figure!!  And most of all, enjoy yourself...

On 6/6/2019 at 4:04 AM, Georgey said:

Wish she could take some photos in some tight shorts whit her sexy fat rolls out she's looking amazing fatter !!! Wondering how her friends who haven't seen her for a while will react when they see her new body !!! My GF also gained a lot off weigh sexiest thing ever see some womans getting fatter ! Lol 😍😍😍👌

I think I have some old shorts somewhere.. I’m sure I could dig them out!