chocolatepudding

1 hour ago, BilledMeUp said:

They look like they fit great, but maybe a little uncomfortable. It would be a shame if you sat down and popped a button.

It’s very likely that that would happen. I’m already straining the buttons on 2 coats and I broke the zip of another coat last week! Oops! 😇

1 hour ago, Number21 said:

Would you say you're getting a little more lax with your figure since your bf (and all of us!) Are enjoying it so much? 

P.S. if you catch a button pop on camera, you might have to put a disclaimer, because half of curvage would faint. 

Not so much lax as feeling much more confident and empowered in myself 😉

1 hour ago, archangel62 said:

Oh my god, you are just... Art! You look absolutely incredible. I love the cheeky little smiles here and there too. You certainly know how to rock your curves! Welcome, and thank you for sharing. We're not worthy! Hahaha. 

For what it's worth, I think anyone would find you stunning, not just the crowd on here. I'm guessing it was a gradual gain over the decade so noone really noticed?

All these great posts... You deserve an ice-cream! 😄

Awww thank you very much! I’ve always been quite confident (dresses, heels and stockings are a regular feature in my wardrobe) so I think I’ve received positive attention because of that.

That said, I’m feeling even more confident now thanks to this community (and because my boyfriend drools even if I so much as stand up or sit down).

I’ve never been on a diet in my life. My weight just seems to fluctuate depending on how much I’m enjoying myself! I have put on at least 9lbs in the past 6 months though... 😇