Do you think you were born with this fetish?

Guest dallas

Not really.  I do find love/desirable things to be about self-mastery and unlearning.  I simply feel these days if I can relax and show attraction while not having to hold stuff back from someone, I have some type of relationship.

And when there's hunger, there's always time to feel fat for a couple hours.  I do feel the ongoing weight gain is impractical, but I'm not gonna give someone nice a hard time over it because she's not enduring me through something more severe like depression or narcissism.

I am finding myself attractive to slim pickings once the calorie limiters are gone too.  Tell her to eat to her limits and see if she's still got nothing for you with a food baby belly. Just be like we need food for energy or go into how it's an aphrodisiac.

Women like free food 🤩. But seriously, even at a younger age I wanted to generally feel accepted and invincible.  Associated fat more with breasts/ass though I didn't mind a stomach keeping up with her breast friends so to speak.  Plus with pregnancy, why am I gonna be a dick and police her weight rather than invite for ice cream sundaes or the like?

I feel the female equivalent would probably be how cool it is to be bald these days.

1200-food-baby.jpg

I was extremely young, I like to think I was born with it.. if I picked it up somewhere I must have locked that memory away from myself: I enjoy masterbating too it daily but for the gainer everyday is not always so practical for everyday practice tho I love it and can’t get enough of it. I also find myself worrying about my partners health and mentally what I am doing to her. 

Guest chubbyramonaflowers

I realised I was a FA when I was 6 years old and I was being told off by my parents and my friends mum comforted me with a hug and she was an enormous woman. I used to watch her walk around with curiosity but it wasn't till she hugged me and I felt all her fat pushing against me I realised I liked fat. As I grew up and had more relationships, I noticed whenever I was with thinner men and women, it was like eating a delicious meal, it was great but there's no seasoning so it always feels like there's something missing. 
I do identify as a feeder but despite that, I never encourage anyone to gain weight unless that's what they want and I make it clear to them if they're ever unhappy with their body, we can stop and they can lose weight and I will still love them.

As a bww maybe even ssbbw at this point, I am the size and weight I am because I love it, I have told partners in the past I don't want to gain more weight when I didn't and I told them when I did want to gain weight. There are health risks which is why in reality it's not all 'stuffing sessions with takeaways and funnel feeding bulk intense shakes' sometimes it's eating healthy and doing daily light exercises. 
I don't agree with you Bronson when you say it's just a fantasy and you can't live it because you can, you can't live it 24/7 and there does have to be boundaries and a good line of communication, so if a health issue popped up, you could both deal with it asap. It's important to not treat bbw's/ssbbw's/bhm as just a fetish, actually make sure you like them as a person too. Like a physically attractive person, don't just like them for their face, like them for who they are as a person.

It's hard to know if I was born with it. I have a theory that I was influence by having a babysitter who was absolutely stunning and probably about a UK size 18. She took me to the swimming baths when I was about 11 and I can still picture her in my head . Massive boobs and thighs wobbling around in a swimsut. Did she influence me to like fat women? I remember being besottied with a girl when I was about 13. I didn't see the lass as fat but in hindsight she clearly was. What if the ridiculously pretty babysitter had had a slim toned figure insted of being hefty?

From the age of about 14 I knew I was turned on by overweight/fat women. My older cousin ran a slimming magazine clubs class and the highlight of my week was to go and help set the room up and clear up afterwards. A group of largely plump women talking about their weight struggles! Again I didn't understand why but I would spend those evenings eavesdropping on the weigh-in and trying not to make it obvious. I wonder if any of them realised!

Yes i think you are born with this fetish. Sure there are things that trigger it or make you realise you like fat bodies but even before i had sexual thoughts i was excited by fat cartoons, girls gaining weight in books, adults complaining about weight gain, and in general curvy women. I can acknowledge that many thin women are beautiful but ive never been turned on by the waify model look. I need some curves!

When i told my wife sbout this fetish she tried to do some amature psycology on me to figure out why. She ran through the typical freud stuff and whatever other theorys you can learn from a couple of years psyc classes. The only thing we could link it to is that i was overweight for my whole adolescenc. 

I guess technically, yeah - I was born with some sort of interest that manifested itself this way.

I remember from the time I was pretty young, feeling like weight was sort of a "taboo" topic, that became more of a sexual interest for me. I mean, even if family members got on discussions about weight and dieting or what-not, I always felt awkward talking about it. If a family member or relative asked my weight, I didn't want to tell them. By contrast, it was one of those stats I really wanted to know about any women I found attractive.

I also recall finding the bigger, "thicker" girls the most attractive from the time I started noticing girls. I went through a phase where all I was really into were huge boobs. Then, I realized I really liked thick, strong looking thighs and calves. At some point, I even discovered I had a fetish-y interest in female bodybuilders (although I never did like the really vascular/super low body fat look). I still find some thinner women really sexy .... but usually, it's got to be someone with a more "exotic" look to them. The cookie-cutter blonde supermodel type does zilch for me.

Part of the full answer is at the start of my thread 

Now it's only recently that I looked back and realized a couple of my earliest sexual experiences may have played into this as well.

When I was 12 I was sick, or "sick", and stayed home from school, in bed. A 23 yo woman came to visit and her relation to me and my parents was such that she and her husband were allowed in my bedroom unattended. She was big, she was fat. Looking back with my current expert eye I'd say she...well, she was around my wife's weight: 200-210 lbs.

While sitting on the bed and talking about god knows what she started to play with me, her nail gently flicking my foreskin. Her husband warned her but she said "no, it's OK, he's going to tell me when he wants me to stop"

I hated myself for not following through with her  but had another chance 2-3 years later, when I met her with a friend. Shortcutting: I ended up sitting on her thigh, french kissing her for the first time in my life, having my penis played with again, and randomly groping .... whatever. Was it her boobs? Her belly?

Two adolescent girlfriends, one part of a first sexual experience and one just a crush, were also on the heavy side.

After that. Never been busy with it. Often been more focused on bondage or domination. My wife was my first big woman. Never a lite-weight. But I also never saw her weight. She was talking about how fat she was and to me that was just what women say. But now I know there is a difference between "what women say" when they weight 140 lbs and what they say when they're 200, 230, 250 lbs. To me it was just....her. Just....natural.

Now it has morphed though. It's not just that I like her big; I like the process of growing her. And her resistance to getting fatter but getting fatter anyway plays nicely with my domination/BDSM kind of thing.

Of all the kinks, and of all my kinks, I find it one of the most benign. One of the most acceptable. I think "I like big women" plays better with your friends than "I don't mind laying a good whip on woman", you know what I mean?

And now that she (my wife) is coming around and is and growing and not so negative about it, I think life is pretty good.

No, I don't believe I was. It was something that definitely developed later in life, after 30. And frankly it seemed healthy. I mean, how long can you obsess about model-thin 19 year old girls? It should start to feel damn creepy at a certain point in your life. And the shear majority of women gain weight and become more curvy as they age. 

1 hour ago, BindsThatTie said:

No, I don't believe I was. It was something that definitely developed more later in life, after 30. And frankly it seemed healthy. I mean, how long can you obsess about model-thin 19 year old girls? It should start to feel damn creepy at a certain point in your life. And the shear majority of women gain weight and become more curvy as they age. 

The man makes a good point. 

@BindsThatTie @oatmeal I agree, I think of what i said to, to make this desire more practical and sell on exaggerating things.  Plus food/drinks are normal and as bill from king of the hill, all that's left is to get older/fatter. Just be thankful for whoever engages you best, and I see things as weight classes with fun features to compare/contrast rather than idealize on one set build.  Probability of compatibility is naturally low, and all we can do is minmax rather than please everyone, or justify a bad relationship by saying she's pretty, as though there aren't other desires a woman could help me unlock.

• 3 weeks later...

I tend to think I was born with it, as I became interested in weight gain as soon as I started to go through puberty (age 10 or 11). The first sexual thought I can remember is fantasizing about a girl on the cover of an Animorph's book outgrowing her skirt. For me, it's always been an attraction to the transformation of weight gain rather than to curvier or heavier bodies per se. I'm also asexual (in that I don't experience desire for sexual contact) and my romantic orientation is entirely unrelated to weight gain, so sometime I feel like my sexuality, etc. just got completely scrambled at birth.

Guest The Bitch
19 hours ago, Demoncrap said:

I tend to think I was born with it, as I became interested in weight gain as soon as I started to go through puberty (age 10 or 11). The first sexual thought I can remember is fantasizing about a girl on the cover of an Animorph's book outgrowing her skirt. For me, it's always been an attraction to the transformation of weight gain rather than to curvier or heavier bodies per se. I'm also asexual (in that I don't experience desire for sexual contact) and my romantic orientation is entirely unrelated to weight gain, so sometime I feel like my sexuality, etc. just got completely scrambled at birth.

So imagine your platonic crush starts letting herself go, would that make you feel sexually attracted to her or would if feel awkward because your romantic ideal and your fetish are colliding?

1 hour ago, The Bitch said:

So imagine your platonic crush starts letting herself go, would that make you feel sexually attracted to her or would if feel awkward because your romantic ideal and your fetish are colliding?

Interesting question! I imagine I would feel more attracted to her body while also feeling concerned about her health, ability to and interest in doing active things, and aesthetic appearance. I think how I felt would partly depend on the amount of weight gained and any changes in personality or habits driving/accompanying the gain. Not an experience I've had, but an intriguing one to think about.

On 3/11/2019 at 5:37 PM, allgrownup said:

Part of the full answer is at the start of my thread 

Now it's only recently that I looked back and realized a couple of my earliest sexual experiences may have played into this as well.

When I was 12 I was sick, or "sick", and stayed home from school, in bed. A 23 yo woman came to visit and her relation to me and my parents was such that she and her husband were allowed in my bedroom unattended. She was big, she was fat. Looking back with my current expert eye I'd say she...well, she was around my wife's weight: 200-210 lbs.

While sitting on the bed and talking about god knows what she started to play with me, her nail gently flicking my foreskin. Her husband warned her but she said "no, it's OK, he's going to tell me when he wants me to stop"

I hated myself for not following through with her 

Are you realizing you'd went to confess had been victim of child molestation and aggravated statuory rape? Are you aware that you had been abused at twelve years old??

You thoroughly need to call into question this episode of your youth, contact the fewer legitimate legal ramifications disposed to query your account and file a lawsuit against this couple. I am dead serious.

15 hours ago, John Smith said:

Are you realizing you'd went to confess had been victim of child molestation and aggravated statuory rape? Are you aware that you had been abused at twelve years old??

Be aware that men aren't women, they have a fundamentally different sexuality, and that the expectations of most people are that child molestation cannot but have strong negative effects.  
You really think that all those boys who got fucked by their hot and crazy twenty-something teachers suffered some sort of mental harm? 

4 hours ago, 119 said:

Be aware that men aren't women, they have a fundamentally different sexuality, and that the expectations of most people are that child molestation cannot but have strong negative effects.  
You really think that all those boys who got fucked by their hot and crazy twenty-something teachers suffered some sort of mental harm? 

Yes they did. Almost every single rapist, sexual assault perpetrators, and any other negative sexual deviant was molested as a child, and thus they think, “If there wasn’t anything wrong when they did it to me...”

I’ll try and find the source when it’s not blocked by work internet.

And that’s not to say everyone ends up a criminal. But how sexually weird are you now? How much more screwed up would you be if your sexual experiences started a decade earlier?

12 hours ago, 119 said:

In regard to the law, using age-savvy status as a legal person over a still immature, underage child is criminal, whether the victim found this pleasuring or not.

Guest The Bitch
17 hours ago, 119 said:

I don't think it's the child's gender makes a difference, but society's perception. Many children of both sexes don't have a concept of right and wrong regarding sexual abuse, although that's thankfully changing.

2 hours ago, The Bitch said:

I don't think it's the child's gender makes a difference, but society's perception. Many children of both sexes don't have a concept of right and wrong regarding sexual abuse, although that's thankfully changing.

You don't? Why? Male and female newborns behave differently already.

Guest The Bitch
On 4/3/2019 at 5:11 PM, 119 said:

You don't? Why? Male and female newborns behave differently already.

How?