Should I date my neighbors daughter

biggirlsok

So last week my neighbors daughter moved in with her parents (moved between states, mostly because she didn't want to be a 1-2 day drive from immediate family to my understanding) had a couple chances to talk with her, and admittedly we do have a lot in common,  similar taste in movies,  games, ect, also been trying to help her with job hunting in the area (basically what places are nearby, what are decent and where to avoid)

With that said I did also just end a relationship not too long ago, and a part of me isn't sure if I'm completely sure if I should jump back into another relationship so soon (if my last relationship can even be called one, partially long story ) but at the same time (and I know this might sound bad) I'm afraid of letting another opportunity for a relationship pass by because of being apprehensive or fear preventing me from taking a chance.

I'm just wondering what to do.

Uh... I think this is one of those situations where you just have to go with the flow and see how things turn out.  If it's meant to be, some kind of relationship will blossom. But you say you only had a couple chances to talk with her? That's not enough time to really know anything, other than thinking she's cute/attractive and that you both share some interests. Maybe you'll wind up friends and she'll eventually help you meet other females she knows? That *could* be worth more than a relationship with her? Nobody on here has any answers for you.

don't about the relationship you currently have with their father but if age or anything else is not a possible issue i don't see the reason why not, if they are close friends or something like well that is a different story... question is , of course, is she fat?

You said you have common interests, why not take a chance if no one is stopping you? Just have to see she isn't cramping your style with some bs such as constantly rejecting you while putting you in debt.  I'm just glad I can field test so many things here, even if online only and know a strong sense of gratitude when everything goes well, though it will take time regardless.