Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

Love, I'm so excited for this! Ugggh, all of this sounds so hot! As you know, I'm all in for helping you gain as much as fast as possible! Let's grow!!!! The dick issssss ready!!!! ;)

Sweet plump Casey! So good to hear from you. And Holy Cow! The comment from the cleaning lady is so hot. She must realize you both understand just how sexy you are. And how good and exciting it is for you to be keeping yourself well fed. 
“Looks like someone has to size up after vacation, you must’ve been eating good!” 
This is all very positive language and it seems natural for her to say admiringly, as a way to bond as coworkers and as women. I'm certain you accepted her compliment with your usual grace and smiling encouragement. Just to let her know you appreciate her openness, and that you are receptive to familiar banter about your stunning figure. 
Your plans to build upon and further improve your curvaceous body are audacious to say the least. Your ambition is exciting in itself. The idea that you aim to pack on another ten pounds of glorious fat immediately following the perfectly lovely 12 pounds you just added... it is breathtaking. And that is only where you wish to begin a challenge to fill out with an astonishing 20 more pounds on top of it all... oh. m. g. ❤️ 

https://daydaynews.cc/en/constellation/107099.html hehe

Guest Marshall7
27 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

This video is literally the sexiest naughtiest dirtiest piece of content I’ve ever created and I cannot wait for you to see it 😋

671335BF-392B-4E92-B70D-CFFBBC11F76A.jpeg

Baby....I get goosebumps every time...I need the heimlich! Omg, Gorgeous! I dont know what else to say except you look absolutely equally massive AND so beautiful! My breath!!!! 😍

• Curvage Model

You guys already know that my eating habits are... insatiable.. excessive.. .outrageous. The list could go on 😅 But while I was on vacation, it truly was taken to a whole new level. A level of gluttony I did not know I was capable of. I am planning on sharing my food diary and takeout bill total with you guys for the week. It was a little hard to put together and my OCD certainly got the best of me because it had to be perfect. But tomorrow it will finally come to your viewpoint. I have spent probably 4 hours getting it right so I hope it's perfect for you guys hahaha. Some totals are just so hard to find and figure out.

BUT - anyway. My point here is this - I knew that was I did last week was beyonddddd an extreme and i was kinda prepared to come home and have to go back to my normal level of gluttony.. for no reason other than the chaos of my daily life. But tonight... I did not do that. I maintained the same level of extremism with my eating as I did last week. I think my body adapted bc then it just NEEDED that amount of food. Mainly, that amount of fullness... and ofcourse the pleasure that follows. I'm currently covered in melted ice cream, wg shake, and pizza grease. Propped up and arched back while getting off to tomorrow's upload. My couch is drenched between my thighs and there's food wrappers everywhere. I love every aspect of this lifestyle. My body continues to amaze me with what it's capable of. More food. More fat. Never stopping. I can't. 

Guest Marshall7
3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

My couch is drenched between my thighs and there's food wrappers everywhere. I love every aspect of this lifestyle. My body continues to amaze me with what it's capable of. More food. More fat. Never stopping. I can't. 

Gosh I dont know what's more erotic - reading this and imagining what it looks like or watching a clip of this happen....FUCK! You know how to make a man's dick throb!!!! Cant wait to beat off to this clip of you tomorrow, you perfect gluttonous insatiable naughty hog! I want to shove 3 giant cakes as well as 5 weight gain shakes down that greedy throat while listening to you squeal in complete piggy euphoria! 😈

13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You guys already know that my eating habits are... insatiable.. excessive.. .outrageous. The list could go on 😅 But while I was on vacation, it truly was taken to a whole new level. A level of gluttony I did not know I was capable of. I am planning on sharing my food diary and takeout bill total with you guys for the week. It was a little hard to put together and my OCD certainly got the best of me because it had to be perfect. But tomorrow it will finally come to your viewpoint. I have spent probably 4 hours getting it right so I hope it's perfect for you guys hahaha. Some totals are just so hard to find and figure out.

BUT - anyway. My point here is this - I knew that was I did last week was beyonddddd an extreme and i was kinda prepared to come home and have to go back to my normal level of gluttony.. for no reason other than the chaos of my daily life. But tonight... I did not do that. I maintained the same level of extremism with my eating as I did last week. I think my body adapted bc then it just NEEDED that amount of food. Mainly, that amount of fullness... and ofcourse the pleasure that follows. I'm currently covered in melted ice cream, wg shake, and pizza grease. Propped up and arched back while getting off to tomorrow's upload. My couch is drenched between my thighs and there's food wrappers everywhere. I love every aspect of this lifestyle. My body continues to amaze me with what it's capable of. More food. More fat. Never stopping. I can't. 

Naughty sloppy piggy.  How come any that ice cream and shake and pizza grease didn't make it into your mouth?  How is it going to make you fatter if you spill it everywhere?  ❤️

Guest Lw4444
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I've gotten off to this 3 times since midnight. It's so fucking hot 🥵😫 

GIF_Animation 2.GIF

GIF_Animation.GIF

I can't wait to get off to it 😍😍😍

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

You guys already know that my eating habits are... insatiable.. excessive.. .outrageous.  A level of gluttony I did not know I was capable of.
 I maintained the same level of extremism with my eating as I did last week. I think my body adapted bc then it just NEEDED that amount of food. Mainly, that amount of fullness... and the pleasure that follows. I love every aspect of this lifestyle. My body continues to amaze me with what it's capable of. More food. More fat. Never stopping. I can't. 

You have such a healthy appetite. I could not be more proud of you. You need plenty of foods to stave off your hunger and you eat it all up like a good growing girl. Everything is for your nice big round belly to be full and happy. All soft and bouncy. Lush and fertile. Quivering with immediately recognized delight and goodness. Eating good. 
I know you have a great compassion for the world. You wish you could nurture all the little bellies, to provide nourishment, comfort and fullness. As the Mother of all Earth. And you do this through your work and by your example. Feeding, it is the most basic requirement for all life. The original, universal and most pure act of love. And of course you must first be well fed yourself, filling every need, before you can help others. To "Love Yourself" as it is written right there upon your sacred glowing skin. You do this with great passion, growing fat and healthy. Celebrating an overwhelming abundance of flesh and food. An abundance you incorporate into your entire being. Everything belongs inside of you. To thrive, to flourish and grow in your radiant glory. Of course you will be overcome with the excitement and joy this brings you at a most visceral level. Stoking your appetite for more. 

image.thumb.jpeg.985b9988d9e2c5e056dc79f74cdcd533.jpeg

Now Where do I begin Ms Casey❤️🐷?  I’m speechless. Your beauty starts with your personality, but a close second are your eyes and smile, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Those chubby upper arms?  So sexy. Elbow dimple?   Back roles and exploding tits?    and for the main event that fat, globular gut that the earth now revolves around. And to imagine that it will only grow with your constant appetite is just smashing babe. As always wishing you all the best. 

image.jpeg

Guest Marshall7
4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I've gotten off to this 3 times since midnight. It's so fucking hot 🥵😫 

GIF_Animation 2.GIF

GIF_Animation.GIF

Are you TRYING to make me cum everywhere?!!!! Damn! I will obey your every naughty command, my gluttonous Goddess! 🥵

• Curvage Model

NEW VIDEO 💥 This 13 minute clip is by far the hottest I've ever made - Casey takes care of your every desire and takes you on an erotic journey across her growing fat body into her deepest fantasies. An absolute must seeReview by midnight tomorrow for access to the extended album AND for a chance to win a FREE clip 🖤

1857314620_GIF_Animation2.thumb.GIF.a9fe8d2cb2d47127e4c096ee6e10a96f.GIFGIF_Animation.thumb.GIF.123a4668d6da8454e940a48c961b3d7f.GIF

Guest Marshall7

What a fucking Goddess! Babe....the review is cumming...may need a few hours and a few more viewings before though 😍 still processing hehe

The way you say your S's so softly gives me goosebumps, the way you scrunch up your nose at one point was the cutest thing and then your breathing instruction left me BREATHLESS. You astound me, Casey. Your beauty and your very presence - exquisite! 🥰