Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

MANY ❤️ Filmed a fuck ton of content on this trip. I actually had to run out and buy an external hard drive because I still have all the clips on here that I didn't have time to push out before my vacation. I have no idea what the schedule will be... but just know you guys have an absurd amount of sexy content coming your way 🐷 little bits of everything for everyone's interests!

Sounds absolutely amazing, I can’t wait to see every single piece of content by you 😍🔥

• Curvage Model

I’m generally very happy, but after this trip I’ve truly never felt happier and more beautiful than I do now. Feeling really thankful for the amazing life you all help empower me to live so abundantly with confidence. Thank you guys, for everything 🖤☺️

6D17465A-4CE0-440A-AAA4-72A72C6E925B.jpeg

458FE063-67B0-43E5-9203-E4F073E97F94.jpeg

E056A5F8-39BB-4653-9D39-1F6D30AED42F.jpeg

3F6FFD83-E2A8-49F2-988C-ECA556E8474F.jpeg

AAA44068-9D26-4F7C-8ADA-17E5B79E89C2.jpeg

D74183C5-0B62-4FF3-9F20-BBEBF8A60FCB.jpeg

Guest Marshall7

You are so stunning, Sweet Casey! So thankful for you and am so glad you are more content and happy than ever! 💓

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’m generally very happy, but after this trip I’ve truly never felt happier and more beautiful than I do now. Feeling really thankful for the amazing life you all help empower me to live so abundantly with confidence. Thank you guys, for everything 🖤☺️

D74183C5-0B62-4FF3-9F20-BBEBF8A60FCB.jpeg

It’s truly a privilege to have you share your journey with us, to share in your ever growing confidence and joy that makes life so beautiful.

You are an amazing woman Casey; never forget that.

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

AAA44068-9D26-4F7C-8ADA-17E5B79E89C2.jpeg

It's so easy. All this Greedy Fat Piggy NEEDS is Plenty of Everything. She needs to BE Plentiful. She can never ask for more than she deserves, because she deserves to have it all. All the Food, All the Fat, All the Time. What could be more simple? 

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

As I said, that trip to Florida did wonders for you.  An already sexy woman has become even sexier.  Seriously, you have never looked better! ❤️

Guest Marshall7

You are amazing, Casey. So glad you made it home safe, fat and sound ;) can't wait for all your wonderful content! 

• Curvage Model

Feeling so incredibly thankful for this past week. I could not do these things without you guys 🖤 So... here's my thank you..

💥 FLASH BOGO SALE 💥 Buy 1 video, get 1 video FREE.

Screenshot your purchase and send me a DM with whatever clip you'd like to get for free! Link to clipstore HERE.

I hate BOGOs and rarely do them, so now's your chance! 12 hours only. Offer ends 12:00PM EST on 4/12. 

24 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I have no words

F410D442-5FF4-489D-B601-548ED5505096.jpeg

Yes. I know precisely how you feel. I am forever struck dumb by your immense beauty. My words pale with anemia whenever I try to encapsulate my feelings for you,  or describe the enormity of your swelling fullness. I feel anything I might say sounds pithy and thin compared with your fat grandeur. It's as if I'm trying to write a poem about a grand tree and I want the poem to be as awe inspiring as the tree itself. 

Guest Marshall7

The BIG question is: did her scrubs even fit at all this morning trying to put them on for the first time in forever 12 pounds heavier?....😈

Guest Marshall7
5 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Im pretty sure she is buying most her scrubs custom now.. They dont make them that big.. 

Oh I know. I just meant the ones she had last...pretty sure she's gonna have to upgrade again lol

• Curvage Model

Happy Monday my loves 🥰 Apologies for being quiet yesterday & today - I was so exhausted yesterday and then today was my first day back at work and I had to catch up on a lot of stuff. I’m about a week behind on DMs... to the point where it’s almost scary to look at LOL. But I will be working on replies over the next few days.

Getting my scrubs on this morning was... a struggle 😅 Before vacation they fit perfectly, not too big not too tight. But this morning they were certainly too tight. Usually the belly is an issue and it was indeed, but I also noticed them straining BIG TIME across my ass. Unfortunately I do not have my interns this week, but our cleaning lady in the office has absolutely no filter and said to me “looks like someone has to size up after vacation, you must’ve been eating good!” And of course my pussy melted. 

I got out early today and am going grocery shopping since there’s no food in my house. with that being said, I wanted to make a little announcement ☺️

I’ve teased that I had something big planned for when I came back from vacation. Today is April 12 and my birthday is just under a month away at May 6th. Before May 6th I have set a goal to gain 10lbs. THEN, following that, I will be doing a month long gain challenge to see if I can gain 20lbs in a month. This will be documented and part of this next phase of content. You can expect to see a lot more stuffing/chugging/feeding videos once I upload the vacation content to kinda document this next phase of VERY active gaining. Like, I’m always gaining. But we are going to be far more intentional with it. Which honestly comes with a lot of thought for me on my end to plan it all because my capacity and metabolism are both so high now. 

For now, I have some of the hottest clips I’ve ever filmed to upload from my vacation. Almost 7 years of making clips now and I’ve never felt prouder than I do of these next few. So basically get those dicks ready. 

Just wanted to offer a little update. I’m so damn thankful for you guys 🖤 let’s grow!