Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

I’ve been gaining for years. At times so rapidly, other times slow and steady, and then a few times a bit stagnant. I favor rapid weight gain but know that’s not possible always. My first 100lbs gained was basically overnight. I’ll never forget that stretch of time. Incredible, addictive, blissful, sometimes scary, but overall amazing. It drew so much attention, more than I was ready for at that age. Time went on and I settled a bit more comfortably into my identity as a feedee and I felt a bit of regret. Regret that I didn’t have that confidence during those first 100lbs to properly enjoy it the way I do now.  I’ve never really been able to get back at that speed again.... until recently.

I swear, it’s like my pants ripped open at Thanksgiving dinner last year and ever since that video I’ve just exploded. I wake up every day and discover something new as a result of my expanding size. My back roll has become a statement piece. My face is so fucking fat now that I don’t even recognize myself at times. Clothes require so much thought on my part. I’m outgrowing my work clothes constantly. The most simple daily tasks are now so much harder. Slip on shoes are the only comfortable option. Long handled tools for showering, getting off, and reaching. My mobility. I feel myself slip deeper and deeper into a sense of permanence. And I fucking love it. I have such a deep appreciation of it all now than I did before. My first 100lbs were more of a gain into a societally “normal” body. Like yes I was chubby at 200 for sure, but I could hide it if I wanted to. I could still wear normal clothes. I could still hike. This last ~50 and what will eventually be this last 100 is different. It’s a massive statement to the world and something I could never come back from. No turning back. Entirely out of control in every way. Complete submission to my own gluttony. 

I want more. I fucking love this process 

D20F8BAD-D6D1-4A4E-BD9B-03EE06C5E1BD.jpeg

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’ve been gaining for years. At times so rapidly, other times slow and steady, and then a few times a bit stagnant. I favor rapid weight gain but know that’s not possible always. My first 100lbs gained was basically overnight. I’ll never forget that stretch of time. Incredible, addictive, blissful, sometimes scary, but overall amazing. It drew so much attention, more than I was ready for at that age. Time went on and I settled a bit more comfortably into my identity as a feedee and I felt a bit of regret. Regret that I didn’t have that confidence during those first 100lbs to properly enjoy it the way I do now.  I’ve never really been able to get back at that speed again.... until recently.

I swear, it’s like my pants ripped open at Thanksgiving dinner last year and ever since that video I’ve just exploded. I wake up every day and discover something new as a result of my expanding size. My back roll has become a statement piece. My face is so fucking fat now that I don’t even recognize myself at times. Clothes require so much thought on my part. I’m outgrowing my work clothes constantly. The most simple daily tasks are now so much harder. Slip on shoes are the only comfortable option. Long handled tools for showering, getting off, and reaching. My mobility. I feel myself slip deeper and deeper into a sense of permanence. And I fucking love it. I have such a deep appreciation of it all now than I did before. My first 100lbs were more of a gain into a societally “normal” body. Like yes I was chubby at 200 for sure, but I could hide it if I wanted to. I could still wear normal clothes. I could still hike. This last ~50 and what will eventually be this last 100 is different. It’s a massive statement to the world and something I could never come back from. No turning back. Entirely out of control in every way. Complete submission to my own gluttony. 

Beautifully written

• Curvage Model

It's officially the weeeeekend (for me) 😍 I'll be locked in my home office all day tomorrow & saturday teaching so I better be a smart piggy and stock up on snacks. If it's anything like last weekend, I think I'm going to need some bigger pants by the end of it hehe

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's officially the weeeeekend (for me) 😍 I'll be locked in my home office all day tomorrow & saturday teaching so I better be a smart piggy and stock up on snacks. If it's anything like last weekend, I think I'm going to need some bigger pants by the end of it hehe

Can we get the after effects?

• Curvage Model

I went a BIT overboard tonight... well, today actually. I ate so much at work. SO much at work. Like back on the multiple grubhub orders to my office a day train again. And then I got home and took an edible and it just spiraled out of control in the best way possible. My gut is a beach ball and I am glued to my couch. Going to try to heave myself up for a creamy lard filled WG shake before bed

Guest Marshall7
10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Going to try to heave myself up for a creamy lard filled WG shake before bed

Now THIS is commitment to the Gain! That 30 pounds by June will be NOTHING! 40 here we come! 😍

Our plump Sweetheart is always plentifully and bountifully nourished up. See how shiny and happy her belly is? Listening to the contented sound of a well fed tummy to prove she cleaned her plate like a good girl. Naughty girls who don't finish everything only waste the food that has been lovingly provided for them. Casey is grateful for all the love she has and deserves all her bedtime treats. 

• Curvage Model

Another morning waking up in complete awe of my body. Up until recently, I only really needed to sleep on my wedge pillow when I was super full. But now, I have to sleep on it every single night to keep my swollen body comfortable. I wake up every day and feel so much bigger. Idk how to explain this, but even laying flat on my back I feel my belly hanging and folding over my fupa. I look in the mirror every morning and don't recognize my face as it grows rounder and rounder. This morning I logged into my first zoom meeting and when I look at my face on the screen, I truly could not believe how much fatter my face looks compared to 2 weeks ago. My desk is full of food to get me through this day 😋