Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

I am trying to think of the most epic stuffing ever to do for my birthday next week and it's stressing me out so much. I'm thinking a giant buffet of ALL my favorite foods, family style servings. And then a kiddie pool filled with cakes for me to eat on all fours?

50 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am trying to think of the most epic stuffing ever to do for my birthday next week and it's stressing me out so much. I'm thinking a giant buffet of ALL my favorite foods, family style servings. And then a kiddie pool filled with cakes for me to eat on all fours?

Don’t forget 5 guys here

Guest Marshall7
9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’m going to draft up a birthday menu and get y’all’s thoughts 😍😍😍

Oh, Casey! The bestest idea! 🥰 btw, Happy Early Birthday! Remember, it's gonna be your birthday MONTH soon and I say you (and we) go all out with stuffing yourself like never before starting this weekend to kick it off!!!! Get that immobile mindset going ;) 

On 4/28/2021 at 2:33 AM, Curvage Casey said:

My new video Domino's Binge | Pizza Roll Up is available now! Watch me devour an extra cheesy, greasy, meat filled pizza rolled up like a burrito followed by wings drenched in sugary BBQ sauce and then chocolate drenched lava cakes. Safe to say I'm on track to hit my 30 lb WG goal by June 😏 Oh shit, did I mention that I broke the bed.... 😅

Various forces conspired against me being able to snap this up and watch it last night.  I just bought it now but wont get a chance to properly watch it until later but on the little I've been able to see so far ------ HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

The world needs to see this.  Its no longer just a personal thing.  That clip needs to be made for the greater good of humanity at large.

Well you’ll be pleased to know.... 😏

16C4AE23-402F-4C3F-9282-DFE05C61E844.jpeg

Guest Marshall7
15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Well you’ll be pleased to know.... 😏

16C4AE23-402F-4C3F-9282-DFE05C61E844.jpeg

I'm so ready to see the horny slutty fat Piggy in her pool stuffing cakes!!!!!!!!!! 😈

Guest Marshall7

Wow! Those are beautifully adorable! So sweet and sexy! 🥰 They both capture the essence of your beauty!

• Curvage Model
35 minutes ago, as1234 said:

Impressive. How about June to Now?

cc2.thumb.jpg.bcd35b4393e6cf1f4de2842dc8cc1d91.jpg

cc1.thumb.jpg.59c24e0944c3657a095bc6257ab29975.jpg

real time chin doubling

curve1.thumb.gif.92ae218b2907665213a3d2c894fe359f.gif

WOW!! @as1234 - this is freaking AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I knew my face blew up but to see it from that perspective... holy crap 😍 this is incredible. I actually still have that blue leopard print bra... I wonder if I should put an exact comparison together of this for us 😍

Guest Marshall7

Yes, please to the above! 😍

Also, an idea that just came to me: Your next doctor clip where you are our doctor and we are here for our checkup...the difference this time is clearly you are wayyyy fatter this time AND you are eating the ENTIRE clip as you do our appointment - talking to us about our health with your mouth full, burping, moaning....in the end you tell us it is our job to stuff your favorite doctor - a look of pure greed and mischevousness cums over your face. The end. lol Feel free to tweak it and edit it, but that's the main idea hehe

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, as1234 said:

One more quick one. Heres May to I think either now or a few days ago.

You may notice its difficult to recreate some of your older photos without roughly 1/3 of you globular belly hanging off screen...

curv2.thumb.gif.dfbe61f68228ad85d3eac1908ef6398d.gif

I’m so freaking obsesssssed😍 thank you so much for making these @as1234! I have seen so many over the years of other models and they turn me on like crazy, so it’s amazing to see some of myself!

And I know ☹️ My picture taking skills have always been a bit below average at times haha. SO much easier now with my wide angle lens. I am going to keep that in mind for sure.

You are seriously the best! THANK YOU😍