Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

My new video Domino's Binge | Pizza Roll Up is available now! Watch me devour an extra cheesy, greasy, meat filled pizza rolled up like a burrito followed by wings drenched in sugary BBQ sauce and then chocolate drenched lava cakes. Safe to say I'm on track to hit my 30 lb WG goal by June 😏 Oh shit, did I mention that I broke the bed.... 😅

Guest Marshall7

Definitely the fridge raid of you just going ham on everything in your fridge hehe ;), syrup soaked pancakes/huge glorious breakfast, another like dozen or 2 dozen donut stuffing! 😍

Guest Marshall7

When you've had one of those 3am cravings, have you ever filmed yourself half awake stuffing/fucking yourself? That would be sexy AF! ;)

Guest Marshall7

It's very close, Love! Wow! The difference in belly and double chin in just 3 and a half months is astoundingly sexy!

45 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I know the pose isn't exactly the same, just kinda randomly throwing this one together - but my size difference since January 7th is like... amazing 

725C01F2-6470-4392-BF1E-768062AEFB44.jpeg.b515cd4e982849d5dfe0c36ae1d1fa9a.thumb.jpg.53c8c4b3cd13146f2aebe5aba0ca26d6.jpg

Casey! Your belly is TREMENDOUS. I suppose it NEEDS to be so proudly fattened just to keep up pace with your ballooning bosom. You look utterly delicious in every way. Even your fat filled-out face has plenty of purely  animalistic sex appeal. I can't imagine how much you are turning heads these days, you gorgeous woman.